Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives (6302 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Rescue Captives From Kidnappers In Ondo State. / Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by fergie001: 8:33am On Dec 16, 2020
The abduction of more than 300 school boys in Katsina is heartbreaking. What a recurring nightmare. My heart goes out to the families of the missing boys. The authorities must do all possible to #BringBackOurBoys! Those using our children as pawns must be held accountable!

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Kaduna1stson: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2020
I don't know why southerners are ranting while we in the north are going about our normal business. Have you heard any of our Emirs or sultan or governors complaining?

Why are you wailing more than the bereaved?

The north is safe and secure, arrewa has been showing you how we flex in the north.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Fahdiga(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2020
You are telling someone that his boys kidnapped those students to bring them back. an attack against Boko Haram is an attack against the north

20 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by osamz007: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2020
THE NORTH IS SAFE

INVESTORS CAN COME IN

SECURITY IS GUARANTEED

PROFIT IS SURE

ALL THIS KIDNAPPING NEWS ARE RUMORS SPREAD ABOUT BY HATERS

THAT'S WHY SOCIAL MEDIA NEEDS TO BE REGULATED

UNA DON SEE AM NOW

17 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Marine54(m): 8:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Buhari is the one using thier children as pawns, he should held accountable...

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2020
So now it's #BringBackOur boys.

Nigeria has gone full cycle. What is left now is for Buhari save the country by resigning.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Nbotee(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Madam what u are charging is always shocking us, don't waste ur time.. He will still shock us

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Karlifate: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2020
They don't care.

Had it been you gave them strategy on how to obtain more loans, they'll swing into action, swiftly. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Patrioticman007(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2020
What a de javu, she was never a proponent of bring back our girls during clueless gej era, however now she wants to participate in dullard era of bring back our boys.
Naija the more you look the less you see.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by unity004(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2020
I just wonder why only insecurity and corruption remove Goodluck Jonathan from office but same insecurity and corruption with unemployment, tribalism, religious fanaticism, failed economy aka recessions and decaying educational system we still vote buhari for another 4years. I came to a conclusion that the problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but we Nigerians

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Nairalandguru(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Please rescue them.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Sonnobax15(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2020
undecided. Our FG wey be like group of people wey wear ear piece for ears so.... so Tay Dem no dey hear anything again...

My own na be say make Dem rescue the boys before Dem go use Dem cross borders
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Drella(m): 9:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Terrorism in the north is on another level.And people are saying north is safe...

Even the bible says "Fear North"
Just check my signature.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Seconded.
Abba Kyari and his goons.
We believe in you guys.
You have done this over and over again.
Pally with the army and let's put the enemies and sponsors of this evil Boko Haram to shame.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by UniqueLogo: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2020
It is necessary.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Lovelies1: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2020
The North and Buhari

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2020
[s][/s]
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Muhylonaire007: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2020
grin
The way they rescued the Chibok girls abi?
Better go and sit down.
And I hear say your president's birthday is tomorrow. I won't be surprised if he celebrates it with his cows since Aisha has relocated to Dubai grin grin grin grin grin

Curse be on your president o, my own president don die grin

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by chuose2: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2020
Nigeria is slowing imploding with the fuse lit in the North

if you want Buhari to act, simply say the kidnappers are Igbos.

Then the army will spring into action immediately

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Factfinder1(m): 9:06am On Dec 16, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
I don't know why southerners are ranting while we in the north are going about our normal business. Have you heard any of our Emirs or sultan or governors complaining?

The north is safe and secure, arrewa has been showing you how we flex in the north.

This comment says alot about the true state of the north

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by somebody02: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2020
When we need to us #BringBackOurBoys six years after similar one for the girls.
The number of boys missing this time around come triple that of the girls, then it's more like we don't learn from our problems.

Nothing has changed, we just moving our problems around in a circle.

Naija na cruise.

Abeg, I buy PayPal funds and eBay gift cards at the highest possible rate, your rate is mine.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Bar1941(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Thanks madam for making the world know what the useless dullard had turned Nigerian to. It's unfortunate in a country as educationally rich as ours a cow will be the president. I know one day God will rescue Nigeria.

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by IlovePMB: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Keep up the good job. They think they are smart.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by blinking001(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2020
There is a global war against men. Imagine the hypocrisy. Young boys were abducted by boko haram and nothing is been done about it, not even a single media coverage of the whole event. Imagine if the abducted students were girls I'm sure America would have reacted. Stupid and fake people. Where are the Equalists?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by ichidodo: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2020
As long as Boko Haram is involved then those boys are long gone by now.. If I was a Boko Haram strategist, I would appropriate those boys straight to Niger Republic for "re-education and rehabilitation" then ferry them across the Sahara into Libya for "orientation and tactical warfare training" with ISIS and co after which they are smuggled back into Boko Haram rank and file as youthful, well tactical trained, Veterans of insurgency... I would also want to rinse and repeat this excellent conscripting strategy at every opportunity I get maybe delve into Northern boarding schools for girls... No?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by YorubaKinging: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2020
The end is near
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Muhylonaire007: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

I don talk am. E no go better for anybody wey pity you Northerners.
You people should enjoy your problems.
I say again, e no go better for anybody wey pity una. Make insurgentcy kill all of una for all I care.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by Higgies(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2020
They are playing a script !

Okonjo Iweala is probably being used as amplifier.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Okonjo-Iweala charges FG To Rescue Captives by BrickDevo: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2020
Dead country being ruled by a dead president, what do you expect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Newly Launched South East Ebubeagu Security Network(photos) / Current Chronic Theft In Nigeria Banking System / Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.