Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video (10043 Views)

Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2020
AS YOU CAN HEAR VERY CLEARLY FROM THE PERSON MAKING THE RECORD THIS IS THE EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK

This might not be easy for the python dancers as the table has turned. Remember the Eastern security network was made by Nnamdi Kanu days ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0au6idSB0A

If I dont respect Nnamdi Kanu before I respect him now. For feeding those men he showed on Facebook. And gathering them without announcing it on radio...

This is a video and some pictures of the IPOB Security Network With Ak-47 to defend the land of Biafra.

Below are pictures

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Fahdiga(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2020
ok
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
ok

More

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Pierocash(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
This can't work. Soldiers will swoop on them soon.
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
And more

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
And more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:
This will not be business as usual bro. You think Igbos are 20 in number?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:

Soldiers wet never fight boko haram, come fight NDA come fight Fulani herdsman come fight IPOB.

Just pray this is not real. Because the IPOB I know are in millions

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2020
And lastly

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Alawe(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2020
I am so happy for this.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Twutin: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2020
Where are those calling nnamdi kanu a noisemaker?

Simplyleo and the rest, oya, come here and explain grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Twutin:
Where are those calling nnamdi kanu a noisemaker?

Simplyleo and the rest, oya, come here grin
Better than sending armless youths to soldiers.
I respect him for this.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by NwaAro: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:
And they will just stand and watch as your soldiers mow them down abi? we all know your useless soldiers are afraid of dying as facts have proven... Las Las they will tactically avoid the armed ESN boys and "swoop" on defenceless civilians... and brand them "IPOB" just to score cheap media points, we've seen that script play out ever too often already.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
What do you expect them to carry before?
Torchlight and flags? So that your shameless soldiers can go and massacre them again.
Who noticed that since ESN picked up arms we are yet to hear news from the Military HQ unlike before.
If it was when they were carrying flags Army HQ would have sent 12 soldiers to kill them all

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by FarahAideed: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
Buhari is a total failure , may God forgive all those that enabled him ..I warned y'all that that by the time Buhari is don Nigeria will be a lawless wardom where each region is run by a different warlords and we are almost there

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Pierocash(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

This will not be business as usual bro. You think Igbos are 20 in number?
then in other words, what you are saying now is that IPOB has finally turned full blown terrorists right?.

This will not be good for the south east.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:

And they will just stand and watch as your soldiers mow them down abi? we all know your useless soldiers are afraid of dying as facts have proven... Las Las they will tactically avoid the armed ESN boys and "swoop" on defenceless civilians... and brand them "IPOB" just to score cheap media points, we've seen that script play out ever too often already.
Have you noticed that army have been quiet since it was launched unlike before?

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by FarahAideed: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:

Like they have swooped on armed Herdsmen ko?

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by helinues: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2020
grin
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by jlinkd78(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Noted
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Pierocash(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:

if you support this, you will end up becoming refugees like those in north east.

When there is no soldiers to fight,they will establish a government on you guys and start tormenting you guys like the real terrorists .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2020
hope there is a structure to pay them salary so they don't turn to crime... Problem with Igbos you would be copying my cunning Yoruba brother's but you don't apply their sense. My Yoruba brothers registered a vigilante group registered by law and followed proper guidelines but I am sure ESN is probably not registered with no operational template because it is been run by an illegal organization called Ipob. If they mistakenly kill an innocent Nigeria citizens and the army decent on them they would be shouting Nigeria hate them.... I don't remember vigilante group been allowed to carry AK47.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2020
The Ak 47 or whatever is waiting for Fulani herdsmen, Bokoharam, Bandits

who would want to kill or destroy the lives of their people, wives, mothers, youths, children or properties!!!

So e no concern you

Only a terrorist or the government who is in support of terrorism will want to stop rather than support them!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:
if you support this, you will end up becoming refugees like those in north east.

When there is no soldiers to fight,they will establish a government on you guys and start tormenting you guys like the real terrorists .
They are IPOB and their job is to establish a government so what are you saying?

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by NwaAro: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

Have you noticed that army have been quiet since it was launched unlike before?
Dem see boys wielding Ak47 assault rifles of course they will have several panic meetings to rethink their next "strategy" - which as we know already would be to send in hilux-full convoys of heavily armed soldiers and tanks down to East... then they will do what they do best (we saw it happen in Oyigbo), round up several unarmed young men pretending to act on some bullshit special Intel report, and then brand them as members of the "terrorist security group" who were overpowered and rounded up by the superior Nigerian security forces... then the rest as we know will be history... shoot them.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by NwaAro: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:

Leave us to worry about that, when did you start caring so much about Igbos?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2020
uruba23:
hope there is a structure to pay them salary so they turn to crime... Problem with Igbos you would be copying my cunning Yoruba brother's but you don't apply their sense. My Yoruba brothers registered a vigilante group registered by law and followed proper guidelines but I am sure ESN is probably not registered with no operational template because it is been run by an illegal organization called Ipob. If the mistakenly kill innocent Nigeria citizens and the army decent on them they would be shouting Nigeria hate them.... I don't remember vigilante group been allowed to carry AK47.
ESN is not for Nigeria and the structure was against Nigeria so what are you saying?
The earlier you people accept that Ndigbo from another country the better for you all.

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by NwaAro: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2020
uruba23:
hope there is a structure to pay them salary so they turn to crime... Problem with Igbos you would be copying my cunning Yoruba brother's but you don't apply their sense. My Yoruba brothers registered a vigilante group registered by law and followed proper guidelines but I am sure ESN is probably not registered with no operational template because it is been run by an illegal organization called Ipob. If the mistakenly kill innocent Nigeria citizens and the army decent on them they would be shouting Nigeria hate them.... I don't remember vigilante group been allowed to carry AK47.
Use your head, these guys are most likely funded by highly connected people... you worry so much about the East, we have our security peculiarities and challenges so only us will know how to approach them... focus on your region and worry less about our fate.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:

Dem see boys wielding Ak47 assault rifles of course they will have several panic meetings to rethink their next "strategy" - which as we know already would be to send in hilux-full convoys of heavily armed soldiers and tanks down to East... then they will do what they do best (we saw it happen in Oyigbo), round up several unarmed young men pretending to act on some bullshit special Intel report, and then brand them as members of the "terrorist security group" who were overpowered and rounded up by the superior Nigerian security forces... then the rest as we know will be history... shoot them.
Then ESN will neutralize their convoy and gain more military hardware like boko haram did last 8 years and the real deal will begin till they run at the mention of ESN.
We know how it goes

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Dreambeat: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2020
uruba23:
Cry for yourself, don't cry for the Igbos. Igbos can sort themselves out.

18 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Dreambeat:
Cry for yourself, don't cry for the Igbos. Igbos can sort themselves out.
Biko onye na-ebe ákwá
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by samyj2477: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

They are IPOB and their job is to establish a government so what are you saying?
shut up, did u see anything like that on their press briefing. This is not IPOB but eastern region security network just like they have in the north and west. In the north they have over 15 security networks other than the police and no one is saying anything about it. u b mumu o

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Angry With CCECC Over Delay In Kaduna-Kano, Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Rail / Appeal Court Dismisses APM Suit Seeking Obi’s Disqualification / 5 Greatest Living Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.