Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video (9775 Views)

Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / They Said ESN Carries AK-47 Please Do BANDITS Carry Sticks? / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Rugaria: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
uruba23:
hope there is a structure to pay them salary so they turn to crime... Problem with Igbos you would be copying my cunning Yoruba brother's but you don't apply their sense. My Yoruba brothers registered a vigilante group registered by law and followed proper guidelines but I am sure ESN is probably not registered with no operational template because it is been run by an illegal organization called Ipob. If the mistakenly kill innocent Nigeria citizens and the army decent on them they would be shouting Nigeria hate them.... I don't remember vigilante group been allowed to carry AK47.
We don't intend to follow the laws and rules of a country that kills our children..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Paperworka: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:
This can't work. Soldiers will swoop on them soon.
Boko Haram kidnapped over 600 school boys some meters away from Major General Buhari Home Residence immediately he arrived kastina, Your foolish, Idotic soldiers could not repel them. This shows that Nigerian soldiers are Woman rapper who only knows how to shoot unarmed protestersangry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by favor914: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fernandeswagger:
This is very good. Since the govt can no longer provide security to it's citizens, it was only a matter of time for this to happen. Instead of being sitting ducks, you have to provide your own security.

But like play like play, Naija is gone.

Beginning of the end.
Next time no one should doubt the Federal Government when it said elements are arming themselves in South East Nigeria, DSS made a report a couple of months ago. The Nigerian army should take out their Boko Haram anger on them with quick genocide to teach others a lesson,We have learnt from the menace of Islamic fundamentalist.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Pierocash(m): 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Notatribalist:
[s]Nonsense, the same police that has been killing people[/s].
you are not sounding sensible. What has that got to do with what we are saying?

We are educating you on the dangers of unlicensed militia groups having access to assault riffles without proper authorisation from the appropriate authority you are there spewing gibberish.

Don't worry, when it will Start,una eyes go clear ,#Ewu

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by favor914: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Paperworka:
Boko Haram kidnapped over 600 school boys some meters away from Major General Buhari Home Residence immediately he arrived kastina, Your foolish, Idotic soldiers could not repel them. This shows that Nigerian soldiers are Woman rapper who only knows how to shoot unarmed protestersangry angry angry angry angry
Kidnapping & guerilla warfare is not facing the army one on one, Boko Haram cannot right the Nigerian Army face to face, they hit weak areas, then run away, just like coward Igbos main traits.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Notatribalist(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:
you are not sounding sensible. What has that got to do with what we are saying?

We are educating you on the dangers of unlicensed militia groups having access to assault riffles without proper authorisation from the appropriate authority you are there spewing gibberish.

Don't worry, when it will Start,una eyes go clear ,#Ewu
They can not be worse than the current Nigeria police. That's my clear point.
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by marsman: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Python dance loading.... grin
This village Hunters armed with Ak47, need to be seriously dealt with like the terrorists org that they are, we don't need another Bokoharam here in down south.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by SweetiliciousD: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
uruba23:
hope there is a structure to pay them salary so they turn to crime... Problem with Igbos you would be copying my cunning Yoruba brother's but you don't apply their sense. My Yoruba brothers registered a vigilante group registered by law and followed proper guidelines but I am sure ESN is probably not registered with no operational template because it is been run by an illegal organization called Ipob. If the mistakenly kill innocent Nigeria citizens and the army decent on them they would be shouting Nigeria hate them.... I don't remember vigilante group been allowed to carry AK47.

Maybe killing is exclusive right of a certain untouchable sect in Nigeria? I'm just thinking aloud.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Paperworka: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
favor914:
Kidnapping & guerilla warfare is not facing the army one on one, Boko Haram cannot right the Nigerian Army face to face, they hit weak areas, then run away, just like coward Igbos main traits.
Did you say one on one? grin all these drunkards' you have as military men, you think they can pull a trigger? Meanwhile stop using a fake identity online because it shows how fake your so called army are.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fernandeswagger:
This is very good. Since the govt can no longer provide security to it's citizens, it was only a matter of time for this to happen. Instead of being sitting ducks, you have to provide your own security.

But like play like play, Naija is gone.

Beginning of the end.

I told someone if this IPOB should pick up arms it will not be easy for Nigeria.
But fulani herdsman are not killing in Anambra na

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
oyatz:

Na only this IPOB babe concern me.
The rest no concern me
Of course Afonjas were created to worship Igbo women

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
rebel aid is not applicable to sessesion. In situation where the soul aim is to divide the country,UN will never help you. I hope you are watching what is going on in Ethiopia.
I hope iam not talking to a kid sha
I don't think you know the meaning of Rebel.
If you do, you won't be confusing yourself like this

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by AsiwajuNdigbo: 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pierocash:

Which soldiers
Soldiers that are afraid repentant bandits.

Check this out bloody freak

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

Of course Afonjas were created to worship Igbo women
Person dey praise Igbo women u dey call am afonja.
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Person dey praise Igbo women u dey call am afonja.
Wetin he be before?
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by ruggedtimi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
All this Na sign of war...nnamdi kanu dey America dey send people children and father to go die. Is not by carrying ak47, do you have any strong international back up?
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by cheruv: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
uruba23:

I don't remember living in a region but a federation, and I agree we all have peculiarities and challenges but if we keep acting lawlessly very soon we would all be living in a Banana Republic.
Ŏ ka mma anyĭ bi n'ŏhaneze une
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by cheruv: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
NaMeAboki:
This is a mistake, they are by law a proscribed terrorist group and by taking up arms; they are inviting legitimate use of arms against them - the govt will now have cause to legally hunt them down like Boko Haram.

They should have done that using any other group backed their state govt, like the SW region did, rather than banned IPOB.
Talking shit as usual...
The govt has been using force against them... Now that they've taken up arms to defend themselves and their families, you're still vomiting nonsense!
I support them totally... Even a rat cornered to the wall by a cat would bite the cat

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by privaldo: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2020
FarahAideed:
Buhari is a total failure , may God forgive all those that enabled him ..I warned y'all that that by the time Buhari is don Nigeria will be a lawless wardom where each region is run by a different warlords and we are almost there

This has been my greatest fear. We would soon be like Libya one country, various factions, and several warlords in control.
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Miracle1991: 12:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't think you know the meaning of Rebel.
If you do, you won't be confusing yourself like this
go and watch what is going on in Ethiopia, then you will know what coming your way.
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Bkayyy: 12:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
go and watch what is going on in Ethiopia, then you will know what coming your way.
I believe ipob are waiting for you people in the east already.
Send some sacrificial sheep.
You don't know the meaning of guerilla warfare.
The worst is that they will be killing and humiliating your soldiers and we will be crying victim and writing petitions up and down like the hamas of Palestine grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by privaldo: 12:17am On Dec 17, 2020
ruggedtimi:
All this Na sign of war...nnamdi kanu dey America dey send people children and father to go die. Is not by carrying ak47, do you have any strong international back up?

Here is someone who really understands things like this. Unless say them countries, and when I talk countries I mean the ones wey get legit military and hardware to support them, then make them calm down use their head if not this na suicide mission.
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by OyigboUpdate: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Govt may have a case to answer in respect of those allegedly killed at Lekki tollgate because they were unarmed; however, the same cannot be said for armed terrorists - as no court in the world would would bother listen to such a case.
Mtsew have they answer any case before
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Samfloxin(m): 3:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Pierocash:
Soldiers fall on you for 600 years
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by NaMeAboki: 5:13am On Dec 17, 2020
cheruv:

Talking shit as usual...
The govt has been using force against them... Now that they've taken up arms to defend themselves and their families, you're still vomiting nonsense!
I support them totally... Even a rat cornered to the wall by a cat would bite the cat

Emotional and not using sense as usual.
That is how both national and international law stands - you can either take it or leave it' who cares.
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by tit(f): 5:24am On Dec 17, 2020
lamentor78:
As long as they are helping in security ,is a welcome development... government should appreciate this

This is wisdom.
government need help with security.
if ESN can help secure their town, it is ok.
Nigeria Army can face kaduna, katsina and borno

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:37am On Dec 17, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

AS YOU CAN HEAR VERY CLEARLY FROM THE PERSON MAKING THE RECORD THIS IS THE EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK

This might not be easy for the python dancers as the table has turned. Remember the Eastern security network was made by Nnamdi Kanu days ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0au6idSB0A

If I dont respect Nnamdi Kanu before I respect him now. For feeding those men he showed on Facebook. And gathering them without announcing it on radio...

This is a video and some pictures of the IPOB Security Network With Ak-47 to defend the land of Biafra.

Below are pictures

Change your title. Its not Ipob Security Network. The name is Eastern Security Network.
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:01am On Dec 17, 2020
uruba23:
[s]hope there is a structure to pay them salary so they turn to crime... Problem with Igbos you would be copying my cunning Yoruba brother's but you don't apply their sense. My Yoruba brothers registered a vigilante group registered by law and followed proper guidelines but I am sure ESN is probably not registered with no operational template because it is been run by an illegal organization called Ipob. If the mistakenly kill innocent Nigeria citizens and the army decent on them they would be shouting Nigeria hate them.... I don't remember vigilante group been allowed to carry AK47.[/s]

Stupíd Zombieee angry

If you dey near me dey yarn is dust eh....1 second, I 4 don configure your ugly shameless face angry

You think say Nnamdi KALU is not equal to the task?

We are ready for you fools.....IPOB is ready
for your failed government...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by oyatz(m): 6:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
Why don't u used the energy to condem omoteku and hisba police? Why are u so pained about ESN?

Both Amotekun and the HISBAH are Agencies of State Governments established by law, funded by the Government with legally recognized structures and offices.

They are different from Armed Militia established by a private individual that are not answerable to Government
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 17, 2020
You expect them to be armed with teeth
Re: IPOB Security Network Carries AK 47 In New Video by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Change your title. Its not Ipob Security Network. The name is Eastern Security Network.

Sharrap there angry

All Easterners are IPOB in disguise....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate To Receive 2nd Batch Of Ministerial List Today / Paris Club Refund: FG Moves To Block $418m Payments To Consultants / Maku Apologises To Senate Over Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.