Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

2020 A CX Year For The History Books - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2020 A CX Year For The History Books (296 Views)

It’s Happy New Year For Nigeria As Afrexim’s $2.25bn Support Comes In Today / The History Of Money In Nigeria: 5 Things You Need To Know / Which Is Better Business In 2020: A Betting Shop Or A Barbers Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 A CX Year For The History Books by iliasAliyu(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2020
The year 2020 started like every year but with uncertainty going forward, every customer experience prediction for the year 2020 prove wrong, the brands has planned to attend to customer with several way to satisfy their customers and create more loyalty
Customers as well prepared to get a better service and continue to look for a good customer experience company to patronise.
The game changed in the year 2020 for companies and customers, many companies closed down their businesses, many brands changed their product and services, I recall a firm that operated a 5-star hotel in Lagos, this firm during the Covid-19 lock down, turned into a restaurant, they prepare food and deliver it to customers on request.
This lesson cut across different sectors, every organisation did not only think outside the box but are creating a new box of service and product process and turnaround time.
The new box is the new normal, simply because all the conventional approach are no longer working for all brands. The year 2020 bring about remote working system which cannot change going forward, it brings in more empathy which is the core focus for customer experience as it affects every person on the surface of the earth.
2020 appreciated speed and efficiency from brands and it also bring service close to customers, many companies that survive the year 2020 definitely do something different and took service and product closer to their customer like never before, in fact customer dictate the service and product like never before. It is a year that companies ask customer how they want to be served, where and when to deliver,
Most of these changed experienced in the year 2020 will definitely shaped customer expectation in the year 2021, more so Covid-19 is still very much around and customer purchasing power are still not balance, consequently a lot of change in customer experience has come to stay in the history book of customer experience globally.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketing Ideas for small business / Help Me, How Do I Source For Products For My Tech Shop? / I Want To Take Someone To Court Because Of Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.