Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) (62224 Views)

Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) / Katsina PDP Youths To Use Catapults To Fight Bandits (photos) / Photos: How Yahaya Bello Stormed Forests And Villages To Fight Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by Josywhyte: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Announcing your entrance just tipped off the kidnappers who will later find a safe spot to hide and kill u guys...useless intelligent team. Going on a rescue mission and telling the whole world about it
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by favelli(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
optimusprime2:

Bro, just mention a place at heart, if it is a feasible destination, I will advise you on the right steps to take.

Thanks for the reply. Like most peeps this days I would have loved to go to Canada, but if that would prove abit difficult due to high info of migrants then maybe France or Norway could be a good option?
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by freeborn02: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:
Long over due

All the best Nigeria Jack Bauer

You mwan Abba kyari that commuted fraud?

Why are you always in love with corrupt people and corruption?
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oizatobad:
SHAME ON YOUR MENTALITY
Shame on gullible oizatobad
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
This one is on excursion. American soldiers didn't announce their coming to Nigeria and they did a nice job
Someone should help me remind that guy that this is terrorism and not ordinary kidnaping. Which kidnapper takes over 300 poor kids ? What will he be doing with 300 poor children ?
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
favelli:

Thanks for the reply. Like most peeps this days I would have loved to go to Canada, but if that would prove abit difficult due to high info of migrants then maybe France or Norway could be a good option?
Canada's immigration process may be stressful, but it is rewarding if you follow it up diligently.
You could also try schooling in Germany or France... check out the travel page on Nairaland as regards to information on Schooling in Germany or France.
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by favelli(m): 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
optimusprime2:

Canada's immigration process may be stressful, but it is rewarding if you follow it up diligently.
You could also try schooling in Germany or France... check out the travel page on Nairaland as regards to information on Schooling in Germany or France.

Okay. But isn't there another way that's I could travel to either of this countries without it been linked to schooling??
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by effty(m): 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
post=97121380:
Get all the help you can gather to bring all these boys back home.
Abba Kyari and his goons.
We believe in you guys.
You have done this over and over again.
Pally with the army and let's put the enemies and sponsors of this evil Boko Haram to shame.

You heard it from us first that....
Just like they went for photo-ops along Kaduna Expressway abi? You just dey yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by foreshore(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nicoddemus:
Buratai had to even relocate to Sambisa what was the result?

I wonder o
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
DREAMZZZ:
No be only supercop na superman... nonsense and Afonja
I think you missed your drug this evening, when was Abba become Afonja?
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by helicoptarr: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bite before you bark!
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by helicoptarr: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
US had rescued their person before the world found out about the operation.

They also had neutralized Osama bin Laden before anyone knew.

If I want to catch you, I won't give you any idea about my intentions or move.
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
lalasticlala:
Mubarak Umar has shared pictures of Super cop, Abba Kyari and his team storming Katsina State in style to fight kidnapping and armed banditry.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mubarack_Umar/status/1338907407691427841
what super about him, stupid criminal,this is where he should be since!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2020
lalasticlala:
Mubarak Umar has shared pictures of Super cop, Abba Kyari and his team storming Katsina State in style to fight kidnapping and armed banditry.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mubarack_Umar/status/1338907407691427841

Super cop indeed. This writer is stupid. What's super about any Nigerian police man?
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2020
Here comes Spiderman.
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by shegzydave(m): 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
As he has hands in the killing of innocent citizens of Nigeria may he find his death in Katisna too, rhis is where he will end his life, no matter the jax he think he may have in his body....
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by phineas: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Maybe I can't see any achievement because there is no achievement to be seen in the first place. But since you seem to know so much please educate me. List these achievements youspeak of

I am not listing nothing.if you don't know stay unenlightened.If you ask politely I might find time to indulge you for learning sake.

Otherwise I have no time for the dregs of society who are perpetual arm chair critics with no knowledge of the system as such no useful contribution
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by phineas: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2020
tytachile:
what super about him, stupid criminal,this is where he should be since!

And this is the example of hate speech we speak about.this one should be found and arrested to provide proof of his criminal activity.

Hope DSS here takes note of these people of interest
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
phineas:

I am not listing nothing.if you don't know stay unenlightened.If you ask politely I might find time to indulge you for learning sake.

Otherwise I have no time for the dregs of society who are perpetual arm chair critics with no knowledge of the system as such no useful contribution

Ask politely to listen to lies and excuses abi? Nigger please. I have eyes and can see how fĂșcked up your system is there is nothing you will say that makes sense. Call me whatever you want it wont change anything.
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2020
phineas:

And this is the example of hate speech we speak about.this one should be found and arrested to provide proof of his criminal activity.

Hope DSS here takes note of these people of interest
special adviser on security! but your advices have not ended insecurity in the country, looking for soft target, God will catch you soon!
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by orisa37: 8:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Who is in Charge of the NW? IS IT MAFA-MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI ASSOCIATION OR AREWA?
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by orisa37: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Who is in Charge of the NW? Is it Bokoharam or Bandits?
Re: Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos) by incandescentena: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

Here we go , enemy of the nation..

Some people are really feeling happy with the insecurities in the country but God pass una.

Eish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / Peter Obi Branded Phone Case (Pictured) / Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.