Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. (2352 Views)

The Easiest And Fastest Way To Deposit And Withdraw On Deriv / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Secrets Of Making Money Online As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
DO THESE BEFORE PROMOTING ANY PRODUCTS AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER!!!

A lot of Affiliate Marketers especially the beginners are quite confused on how to start or go about promoting their Affiliate products. While it could be overwhelming, it can also be easy if you do it the right way as this will increase your conversion rate.

Before you start promoting anything - do your homework! Don't just pick a product and start promoting without doing the following:

1. Study the product you are going to promote
the more you know about the product the better. You want to find out a big idea for promoting it.

And you can study the product by:
a. reading about it
b. using it
c. interviewing people who use it (or read their reviews)
d. interviewing or studying people who created the product
e. using you creativity to find out other ways to do it

2. Study your competitors to find out the way they have been promoting the same product.
You don't want to reinvent the wheel - it is costly and time consuming and chances are that you will fail.
Instead, find out what have been working already and start from there.

3. Study your target market, the consumers of the product.
You want to know what are the reasons for using the product, what is important for them and what are the promises that would most likely make them buy the product.

This is the foundation of your promotional campaign.

Are you struggling with your Affiliate marketing business or you are looking for a sustainable way of making money online?

Affiliate marketing is your best plug. With it, you can reach your financial goal quickly.

Contact the number on my signature to get started with your Affiliate marketing training immediately.

Cheers!!!
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
ARE YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT NAVIGATING FACEBOOK TO GET THE RIGHT PEOPLE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS

When it comes to online marketing, especially Facebook organic, people say different things, and it's quite easy to get confused.

But if you understand these 3 core things it's very easy and gives you a lot of clarity.

WHO: Before you sell your product you need to understand whom you want to serve, and you need to remember this, you can't sell to everyone. once you find the who, it will be very easy to find where they are. so create a customer avatar where your product can help take out their pains.

WHY: Some times you might be promoting the same products that are being promoted by thousands of affiliates around the world, and you need not compete with all of them. Instead just create an offer around the product by filling the gaps that the product might be missing, and give a strong reason why people should buy from you.

WHERE: Here you need to find a way to get traffic to your product or service and traffic simply means people. While coming to Facebook organic, it's quite easy to find where your dream customer hangs in. ​

Join relevant Facebook groups and provide value to the group by answering their questions and provide valuable content out there and naturally, people start to recognize your effort and start to connect with you. This is where you can build your relations with the prospects and you can recommend any product or service just like a friend.

Are you struggling with your Affiliate marketing or you are passionate about making money online under the right guidance and mentorship?

Simply send a message to the contact on my signature and get started immediately.

Cheers!!!
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
If you are a new affiliate OVERWHELMED with information and confused about what to do — read this.

When you look at affiliate marketing as a solution to make money online, it's easy to get lost in a ton of information.

Sometimes, you start consuming so much content that you're already stuck in the process and ready to give up.

(don't worry. We all pass through that stage).

In my first months, I learned and applied different strategies from different programs that, in the end, made me more overwhelmed and with less money in my pocket.
⁣⁣
This was my first mistake. Jumping from a strategy to another without seeing any substantial results.

You know that proverb:

If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one.

And if you are unsure what rabbit to chase, this is what you can do:

First thing, you need to choose one strategy that fits most for you.

Maybe you are thinking of starting a YouTube channel or a blog.

⁣But if you are just starting out and need faster cash flow, choosing these strategies might not be the best way.

Why?
⁣⁣
Because it takes a lot of time to rank up an article or a video, and then anxiously hoping that the piece of content starts to convert.
⁣⁣
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Youtube or blogging aren't good ways to make money. They are fantastic.

I'm saying that those strategies are not suitable for a new affiliate seeking fast results.

Now, some may suggest paid ads.

Maybe they told you that if you put 1$ in, you'll get out 2$, giving you the false impression that you can make profits overnight.

The truth is that it requires a considerable investment to test and optimize your ads to start becoming profitable.

And if you don't have the money to consistently optimize your ads...

Well, you will never find the best ad set that converts, and you will waste most of your money.

For this reason, suggesting running ads to affiliates without experience, it's just selfish and immoral.
Paid Ads really work well though but you must have the required knowledge of how it works and optimization.

This brings up the question:

What can I do if I'm just starting out?

If you are reading this, you probably guessed — social media.

Leveraging social media is the fastest way to start generating cash flow, especially for a beginner.

WHY?

Because its much easier to build connections with people on the Social media and create the know, like and trust factor.. And most importantly, without spending any amount.

Are you passionate about making money online or you are simply struggling in making significant income online?

Affiliate marketing is your best plug.

Contact the number on the signature to kick start your Affiliate marketing business immediately under the right guidance and mentorship!!!
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
START WITH TAKING IMPERFECT ACTION TODAY!!!

I find Entrepreneurs are excited to start their new business. They are overwhelmed with the prospect of making a lot of money...

They try to learn all the skills and wait for the perfect time to start taking action.
They keep learning and honing their skills till they get to the point where they do not know what action to take.

Remember that entrepreneurship is not about learning all the skills perfectly before taking action.
It is about learning something and taking action quickly.

When you get a negative feedback you take corrective action to improve your skills a little and take the next action.
This way you keep learning and keep taking action and you become better and better each day.

Have a target to improve yourself by 1% every day rather than not taking any action at all.

Remember...Action creates habit which leads you to success.

The challenge is in getting started & getting started with Imperfect action.
When you start "taking action" repeatedly you get more natural at it.

And taking action becomes second nature to you. It becomes your habit.

Benefits of Taking action
� Stops you from worrying about the results
� Start seeing results
� You stop complaining about things as you understand the benefits of taking action
v Helps you overcome the fear of failure
� Helps you develop and improve your skills
� Boosts your confidence as start to make things work
� You are respected for taking action
� You are able to help others
� You feel good after taking action which gives you the energy to take more action
� You start seeing success

Here is what a typical non action taker says...

"I am still absorbing a lot of contents, I am changing myself and my life"

These are some of the things that happen to non Action takers.

� Become annoyed - start to see others mistakes not theirs
� Become depressed - knowing their potential but not taking the first step
� Low self confidence - will slowly become weaker day by day

Do you want to be an Action taker or non action taker?

If you want to be an Action taker, start by taking imperfect action and get better and better by the practice of taking action....

Taking the bold action today and get started with your Affiliate marketing business training immediately.

Contact the number on the signature to get started immediately

Cheers!!!
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
FOLLOWING THE PROCESS BUT STILL NOT MAKING HEADWAY

I get to see many people complaining about this problem.

Some people follow the process but not completely. They follow what they are comfortable with and don't follow what they are not comfortable with.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?
Some people try to learn all the skills required to setup the business and in the process do not make the required progress.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?
Some people take actions but not massive actions. This results in slow progress.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM WHO DOES NOT TAKE MASSIVE ACTIONS?

Some people focus on the results not on the process. This leads them to believe that what they are following is the right process and end up getting inconsistent results.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM WHO DEVIATE FROM PROVEN PROCESS?
Some people follow the process for some time and when they do not get the results they wanted, they conclude that the process does not work.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM WHO GIVES UP AT THE FIRST SIGN OF RESISTANCE?
Some people work for some time, take a long break, then work for some time, again take a long break and complain the process does not work.

ARE YOU ONE OF THEM THAT TAKES LONG BREAKS?

I can keep asking you questions like these endlessly...

If your answer to all these questions or even any one of them is YES then naturally you will not be making a headway.

SO what do you need to do to make a headway in your business and start getting results??

Here are some of the essential steps has worked for me and when you follow the same then all the other steps will fall in place.

� Step out of your comfort zone. First do the things you are not comfortable with. There will be a first time for everything you do.
� Focus on the core skills to make your business work. Outsource the essential one time activities.
� Take massive actions as this will give the momentum required to keep you going against all odds.
� Follow the process long enough to start seeing consistent results.
� If the process has worked for others it will work for you also. Just believe it.
� Have consistency in your work. Be regular. Otherwise you will be wasting time warming up each time.

I hope by now you are getting what I am driving at and able to see what has been going wrong in your business if you are not been making headway.

Have believe in yourself, overcome all hurdles and continue to take massive actions and do not give up until you reach there And you will not have complaints anymore.

Are you struggling with your business or you are passionate about making a legitimate money online?

Affiliate marketing is your best plug!!!

Contact the number on my signature to get started with your training immediately!!!

Cheers
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU

If things are working good for you and are not struggling to make it work then you can skip reading this post further...

Since you decided to continue reading my post I assume you are undergoing some kind of struggle and not able to make things work for you.

If you are recognizing that you are struggling, it is a good sign...because if you know what you are struggling with it is easy to overcome it.

Before trying to solve the problem you are struggling with, it is better to stop doing whatever you are working on and spend some time alone undisturbed for at least a couple of hours to review the whole thing.

Start reflecting on all the things that has happened in your business and the decisions you have taken.
This will help you understand where things have gone wrong.

When you have listed the things which have gone wrong and your struggle points, the next step is to take action to improve on them.

Before I dwell further on the improvement actions I would like to give some suggestions on finding your struggle points.

Just ask yourself the following questions.

�Have you chosen your niche for your business?

�Have you done your Niche research to find what problems your target audience are facing?

�Have you provided value to your audience and built a relationship with them?

�Have you crafted your unique offer to stand out from the crowd?

�Are you promoting an offer you yourself don't believe in?

�Is the offer that you are promoting having a good support system?

�Are you helping your customers with their problems?

If your answer to any of the questions above is a NO, then you have found your struggle point.

If you have not fulfilled any of the criteria above then the struggles you are having is understandable.

Having identified you struggle point, you now have to fix it to end your struggle.

Start working on the criteria you've not complied with by finding someone within your system or if necessary, outside your system who can help you in solving the particular problem.

When you have addressed all the criteria and all your answers become affirmative, then you will no longer struggle to make it work for you..

Its time to get back to work, restrategize and relaunch and you won't struggle anymore.

If you are passionate about making a legitimate money online through Affiliate marketing or you are simply struggling to figure things out, kindly contact the number on my signature to get started immediately.

Cheers!!!
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
I am Not Qualified Enough!!!

This is something I used to tell myself before,
And I hear a lot of new aspiring online entrepreneurs tell themselves..

But guess what??

You Are..

No matter where you're at!

What you're experience level might be!!

Or what you've been through!!!

They Can all be helpful to someone and resonate with another person looking to start their online journey.

You don't need to be an expert..

Instead, act as a reporter.. Relay helpful information you've acquired to other people..

Surround yourself with entrepreneurs whose success greatly shadows your own..
If someone asks a question, seek out the answer or the information and then provide it to them in a concise way that's easy to digest.

It almost sounds too easy..

But it works..

It's worked for me and group of others I know quite well.

So wherever you're at right now, there is someone out there that could learn from your experience, failures, successes, and your story..

Stop procrastinating and get started immediately. Make 2021 a prosperous year for you.

If you are passionate and interested in doing online business especially Affiliate marketing but you are stuck or don't know where to get started, contact the number on my signature and let get you started immediately.

Cheers
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
�IS MOTIVATION A MYTH??

*Work on your self
*Take a mentor in your field and follow him by focus.
*Improve yourself daily

�Remember that you need to have focus and some results with progress to scale your business and reach where you want to go.

�In this way , You won't be needing a Motivational video everytime you get started with your work.

Hope you will focus on progress than on Motivation.
While you need to be motivated, it work best if you are willing and ready to work on yourself and taking action.
You won't achieve anything if you don't take action.
Action!

Action!!

Action!!!.

Contact the number on the signature for proper guidance and mentorship on how to successfully start your legitimate online business especially in Affiliate marketing.
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
HOW ARE YOU HANDLING YOUR SETBACKS

A setback is a setup for a comeback.

Most people look at setbacks and failures like it's the end of the world.

but....really it's giving you feedback on what you did wrong.

If someone tells you that you can’t succeed in business, will you quit?
A setback is literarily what you should expect in your business, it helps you to grow better by identifying some of the things you are not doing well.

We have all had setbacks.
A setback is simply feedback of what you need to change.

A setback is simply a part of life and it will either teach you a valuable lesson or it will cripple you.....

So what will it be?

You can contact the number on my signature to get started with Affiliate marketing training if you are passionate about making money online and earning extra income!

Cheers!!!
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by greatmidget(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
°Leads Towards Success!!!

Most of us, we can say everyone want to live a rich successful life.
Some become successful and some just remain thinking how to do that

Everyone faces many problems in life but there is One quote:
"Falling down is an accident but remaining down is a choice "
If You Lost Something then you have also a choice of making a new one even better.

To live a successful life, there are some tips!!!

BUILD A GREAT MINDSET!!!
Try to grow your mindest. Don't ever think that results are coincidence and you can't do it. Success
Only happens when you have a growth mind.

THINK YOUR EFFORTS MATTER!!!
Rather than thinking their abilities are fixed or stuck, people who have a growth mindset believe that efforts and hard work can lead to meaningful growth.

LEARN NEW SKILLS!!!
When faced with a challenge, look for ways to develop the knowledge and skills that are needed to overcome and triumph.

SEE FAILURES AS LEARNING PROCESS!!
People with growth mindset don't believe that failure is a reflection of their abilities. Instead, they view it as a valuable source of experience from which they can learn and improve. "That didn't work," they might think, "so this time I'll try something a little different ".

Hope this might help you!!!

If you are passionate about earning a legitimate money online under the right guidance and mentorship, kindly contact the WhatsApp number on my signature and let get you started immediately.

Cheers!!!
Re: Easiest And Fastest Way Of Making Money Online In Nigeria, 2021. by Jaxx123: 1:41pm On May 25, 2021
FIRE YOUR BOSS AND MAKE UNLIMITED MONEY ON THE NET WITH A SPECIAL TOOL

READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE AT LEAST $1000 ONLINE BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE IT NOW!

My name is Ajagunna Bukola, having multiple streams of income is no longer an option, but a necessity.

Am inviting you to a proven system that works!

Welcome to The Infinity Processing System.

IPS is a brand new success system that allows you to stop trading time for money with fun and more freedom.

Even as a newbie, its super simple, step by steps guide processes for making commissions that create a life changing income online using highly converting proven template making it super simple to earn 100% commission that can change your financial situations for good directly into your account.

Stop wasting money on shinning objects, collecting tool that doesn’t work.

Start making more money to pay your bills with this proven method of making money from home.

IPS is direct global sales opportunities that only require a smart phone or your laptop.

All you need is an internet for your training anytime, anywhere in the world.
Stop struggling!!!

I know how it feels, have been there, 95% people quit online before getting to their success.

Start earning payments each and every time via proven written ads on social media.

No tech skills needed. Stop cold calling, stop budging of friends and family.

All resources are packed in different levels.

It’s a onetime payment program, no monthly fee, and live webinar with no additional payments.

This system has changed my life and many others that embrace this brand new opportunity.

I NEVER KNOW I CAN BE HERE TODAY.

ALL GLORY TO ALMIGHTY GOD
JOIN US IN THIS BY FOLLOWING THE LINK BELOW

https://limitlessfreedom.me/be-your-own-boss-and-make-money-without-no-limit-copy?fbclid=IwAR1UICNDE8np4ms4AhoqjT462Qt1rCI7ccxWcVWwNQP5PXZVTFuQfnVBvV8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deals.vconnect.com: Great Choice For Online Shopping? / ONITSHA Harbours The Largest Market In Westafrica / How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.