Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Sims: 'they Continue Giving Us Nonsense, Because We Continue Collecting It' - Si - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sims: 'they Continue Giving Us Nonsense, Because We Continue Collecting It' - Si (270 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Might Go Broke If I Continue Giving Strangers Money / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' / 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sims: 'they Continue Giving Us Nonsense, Because We Continue Collecting It' - Si by Lawleo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nigerian singer, Simi has lamented over the decision of the government on Sim card registration, stating that "they continue giving us nonsense, because we continue collecting it."

[url][/url]https://allnews.ng/news/sims-they-continue-giving-us-nonsense-because-we-continue-collecting-it-simi

1 Share

Re: Sims: 'they Continue Giving Us Nonsense, Because We Continue Collecting It' - Si by meobizy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
This woman has an opinion on everything. She is broke. It will serve her best to open an account here. That way she can interact with fellow broke individuals.

(1) (Reply)

Y Naija Picks 2021: Tacha Is Nigeria's Most Favourite Female Celebrity!!(pics) / Trump Supporters Attack The US Capitol Hill Police / If You Fall Under The Anointing And You Break Anything, You Will Be Force To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.