Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead (48938 Views)

Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by naptu2: 4:54am On May 01, 2021
See previous threads here:

Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons
https://www.nairaland.com/6406777/mastermind-kankara-schoolboys-daudawa-abduction

Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months
https://www.nairaland.com/6529361/auwal-daudawa-mastermind-kankara-abduction

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys Shot Dead

By Abdulaziz Abdulaziz
Fri Apr 30 2021

Four days after he renounced his earlier repentance and returned to the forest, Auwal Daudawa, best known for his role in the abduction of

Four days after he renounced his earlier repentance and returned to the forest, Auwal Daudawa, best known for his role in the abduction of 300 schoolboys in Katsina State has been killed by a rival gang.

Reliable sources informed Daily Trust that Daudawa was shot dead during a gun duel with a rival gang at Dumburum forest located between Zurmi Local Government in Zamfara State and Batsari Local Government in Katsina State, on Friday evening.

The notorious bandit shot to prominence after he masterminded attack on Government Secondary School, Kankara, where he abducted over 300 schoolboys.

Two months later, the bandit appeared in Gusau, capital of Zamfara, along with five of his men where he announced his repentance and handed over 20 AK-rifles and other weapons to the police.

On Thursday, this newspaper exclusively reported Daudawa’s return to the trenches after he vacated his new abode in Damba, the outskirts of Gusau.

Sources told our reporter that Daudawa was killed while leading his men on a revenge attack on boys loyal to another bandit called Ballolo.

It was gathered that while Daudawa was in Gusau following his repentance, some armed members of the Ballolo camp attacked the position of his men in an attempt to rustle their cattle, killing two of Daudawa’s gang members in the process.

Daudawa was said to have vowed to retaliate.

A source told Daily Trust that while Daudawa’s gang succeeded in killing some persons in the opposing gang, their leader was gunned down by Ballolo’s boys.

Confirming the story to Daily Trust, Zamfara Commissioner for Security and Home Affairs, Abubakar Dauran, said Daudawa was killed after he murdered somebody and rustled his cattle.

“After he swore by the Qur’an never to go back to his old ways, we heard that he went back under the guise of going to attend wedding of his relatives but he instead resumed his illegal activities.

“We heard that he killed someone and attempted to rustle his cattle but the other people in the forest rose up to him and killed him in the process,” he said.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-abductor-of-kankara-schoolboys-shot-dead

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by qualityovenbake(m): 4:59am On May 01, 2021
Good riddance, it serves him right. His free to continue his kidnapping in hell. Rest in piss.

obembet:

Am highly disappointed in u. So u don call for this cheap lie even without any evidence. No pictures or video to prove it.. have u forgotten how many time Lai Mohammed has announce the death of shekau? Don't u think that day trust will still come back to apologize for this fake news. E be like say na abroad u base.

Anyway.. Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. This month will favor us
You are insinuating that the federal government granted him and his men amnesty, then the same government carried out an extra judicial execution on them all after 3months without legal process.

I think I will agree with you because this government has loss every bit of trust and relevancy. The painful aspect of it is that they are not even trying to build back the trust.

ebuclassic18:

so u easily believed this news
I just dey wake-up, my eye just clear now cheesy

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by smartty68(m): 5:01am On May 01, 2021
Nigeria has become a theater ground. The government breaks the news without evidence, while the terrorists breaks the news with evidence.

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Nobody: 5:01am On May 01, 2021
Great news

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by snowland(m): 5:01am On May 01, 2021
Where the body?

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by aaa14bd1083: 5:01am On May 01, 2021
the guy above me is a typical wailler.
this is good news.grin.
bt as usual, waillers will invade this with different bitterness and anger at the fact that the idiot that gives them joy us no more cheesy.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by 2ghaski(m): 5:01am On May 01, 2021
I sell Followers Likes Comments Views on all Platforms on Social Media including YouTube Subscribers
Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by galaxy2020(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
Him cup don full dey throway
Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Musty112: 5:02am On May 01, 2021
I hope this is true...the longer they go without been apprehended, the more they feel invincible and the more they commit hideous crimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by obembet(f): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Good riddance, it serves him right. Rest in piss.

Am highly disappointed in u. So u don fall for this cheap lie even without any evidence. No pictures or video to prove it.. have u forgotten how many time Lai Mohammed has announce the death of shekau? Don't u think that day trust will still come back to apologize for this fake news. E be like say na abroad u base.

Anyway.. Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. This month will favor us

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Racoon(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another. And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.
(2 Chronicles 20:20-‬24 KJV)

What the Buhari government ought to have done since has been taken care of by providence.More of such intra & inter-bandits gang wars IJN.

9 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Stomoney(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
Dem wey declare Shekau dead some years back na Dem also declare lekki massacre as fake even with video tapes as evidence. therefore I hereby declare this as Fake news undecided
Even the so-called country is fake undecided.
Unlucky country ruled by unfortunate leaders

34 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Generalkorex(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
Picture of his dead body or I don't believe.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Successmind(m): 5:02am On May 01, 2021
Nice,i hope it's not the same immortal killing like shekau's?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Gentle4lyf: 5:03am On May 01, 2021
He was killed BY A RIVAL GANG and not by the army?
It is okay

46 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by nuban07(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2021
Good one, that's what u get when u go back to ur vomit

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by koolaid87: 5:03am On May 01, 2021
sad
Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by jericco1(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by pode(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2021
Which way Nigeria, which way to go?
Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by renegades(m): 5:04am On May 01, 2021
Dats great news,but where is his dead body?

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 5:04am On May 01, 2021
Akuko Mike Ejiagha........

6 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by ogbuefi677(m): 5:04am On May 01, 2021
72 virgins loading

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Fragility6: 5:05am On May 01, 2021
"I heard he was killed when..." Not even sure yet. I shake my head for nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by aaa14bd1083: 5:05am On May 01, 2021
Racoon:
(2 Chronicles 20:2320-‬24 KJV)

What the Buhari government ought to have done since has been taken care of by providence.More of such intra & inter-bandits gang wars IJN.
I know you are not happy about this news but just manage grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Lastlook: 5:06am On May 01, 2021
Can you imagine, The bold words

" After he swore by the Qur’an never to go back to his old ways, we heard that he went back under the guise of going to attend wedding of his relatives but he instead resumed his illegal activities."

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by seunmsg(m): 5:06am On May 01, 2021
What took them so long?

1 Like

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:06am On May 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Banwod1st(m): 5:06am On May 01, 2021
Rival gang my foot!
He was probably killed to cover some tracks...trust Nigerian govt/news outlets at your own peril!

6 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Dexpro: 5:07am On May 01, 2021
The guy above me is making a lot of sense

Thank God. Rest in piss

2 Likes

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by aaa14bd1083: 5:07am On May 01, 2021
Generalkorex:
Picture of his dead body or I don't believe.
another wailler grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by hezik19: 5:07am On May 01, 2021
He should have left his old ways completely. Now he's gone �
Re: Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead by Nobody: 5:08am On May 01, 2021
They always get full info from bandits but can't arrest the rest especially this daily trust. They wneed to parade his corpse as ikonso.. Until then na Audio killing like shakau.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / Senator Yerima: "Biafra Struggle Is Legitimate" - Daily Times / Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.