Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Cryptomall Could Be Africa's Next Giant Crypto Peer To Peer Exchange - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cryptomall Could Be Africa's Next Giant Crypto Peer To Peer Exchange (177 Views)

Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress / Peer To Peer,matrix,mlm & Sport Websites Expert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cryptomall Could Be Africa's Next Giant Crypto Peer To Peer Exchange by Enthusiast01: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Cryptomall, is a marketplace which launched few months ago, and although not quite popular, has conducted a few trades with optimum customer satisfaction.

Most buyers including I, have always faced problems with purchasing huge amounts of bitcoin from most centralized exchanges, due to their very strenuous KYC/AML verification processes, that a lot of persons have had to switch to peer to peer exchanges.
I've tried alot of peer to peer exchange, and I can say I'm quite in love with the feeling of absolute freedom while trading, getting to bargain with sellers and all.
And it's one place where Cryptomall stands out of the crowd, to shine brightly..

I loved the platform, for the ease of use, and the almost no verification system set in place. Their escrow service was surprisingly very affordable, and quite top notch for a new platform.

One thing I also liked about the site, was how easy it was to create a store at no cost as a seller and reach out to buyers, who were interested in what I sell.

You could visit https://cryptomall.com.ng, to buy bitcoin and other cryptos with no restrictions and at wonderful prices.

(1) (Reply)

Basic Information Of IELTS Coaching Class / Octoplus Server Credits / How To Search For Free Programs And Resources Online That Charge Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.