Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) (5852 Views)

“you Dumped The Twins With Nannies Again And Went To The Club” – Kemi Olunloyo / "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours / Genevieve Nnaji Glowed Up In Two Different Outfits, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Younglect(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Earlier Photos from the social media reveals two twins(girls) that was born with two different colours.

Nature generally can be classified into different areas following sudden changes(mutation) during propagations of offspring.

The introduction of an infant is another thing that brings couples so much euphoria. Be that as it may, while individuals generally anticipate a solitary youngster, they wind up getting favoured with two children immediately.

Years ago these beautiful twins were brought into the world in January 1997 the two young ladies seemed as though like children from two unique ladies when they were conceived, and this distinction in their actual appearance appears to turn out to be more noticeable as they become more developed.

Read and see photo's here:https://nationnaija.com.ng/meet-the-twins-born-with-two-different-coloursphotos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Two different men donated a sperm at the same time. fear women
Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
Two different men donated a sperm at the same time. fear women

grin

Very stupid woman.

Collecting two peniises and producing multi colored children.....Looks like something zzor would do.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:43am On Dec 17, 2020
GayPontiff:

Very stupid woman.

Collecting two peniises and producing multi colored children.....Looks like something zzor would do.

What about the doctors that said they were biologically from the same parents , I hope you think they're stupid too, both you and the person you quoted are pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

What about the doctors that said they were biologically from the same parents , I hope you think they're stupid too, both you and the person you quoted are pathetic

Nope, u are the pathetic one .
Sad to see unwell fellows like u who think their seriousness will change d world.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by ArewaWife(m): 6:24am On Dec 17, 2020
GayPontiff:

Sad to see unwell fellows like u who think their seriousness will change d world.

The twins are from same mother and father. The parents are from different races, one mixed and the other caucasian and the twins took the gene of both parents each. Read the full story before you display your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by richiemcgold: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
the poor grammar in this piece is enormous.
Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
I'm a twin ,my brother is very dark but I'm light skinned so what's the fuss all about
Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
JoyJones2000:
I'm a twin ,my brother is very dark but I'm light skinned so what's the fuss all about

Did you click the link at what they said is that she is Caucasian while the second is black not just the complexion alone
Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Younglect(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
ArewaWife:

The twins are from same mother and father. The parents are from different races, one mixed and the other caucasian and the twins took the gene of both parents each. Read the full story before you display your ignorance

Tell them all
Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
GayPontiff:

Do you realize you insulted the mother of the children for no reason at all, yet I'm the one who's unwell, many ppl are fascinated by the two sisters , but you guys being different decided to rain insults when you have not done any research about them, you sound very depressed
Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
Younglect:

Tell them all

I don't know why they're so ignorant, just started abusing the mom , I read about them years ago , both are biological twins , this forum is filled with a lot of ignorant and angry ppl, but especially depressed men
Re: Meet The Twins Born With Two Different Colours(Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Do you realize you insulted the mother of the children for no reason at all, yet I'm the one who's unwell, many ppl are fascinated by the two sisters , but you guys being different decided to rain insults when you have not done any research about them, you sound very depressed

Boy alinko face front.

(1) (Reply)

Nembe Ijaw Girls Leaked Lesbian Sextape (watch Video) / How Yoruba Boys Dress On Vals Day (photos) / 15 Year Old Best Dancer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.