Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 (488 Views)

Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. / It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians / That New Notes Criminal Syndicate In Our CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by Successdude(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Friends I had created a thread cos I was in need of a virtual card... See here :

https://www.nairaland.com/6315841/one-foreign-virtual-card

Then the maggot contacted me on Whatsapp ..... I bid on the price to 2k of which I paid him. And the incomplete fox whose destiny is no more blocked on WhatsApp ...

The number he uses which is
+234 708 642 2518 is always switched of.

Beware of that scammer and piece of sh*t of a person. (Check out the chats)

Note ajog1 if I want to get you, I'll fish you out. If u like enter ocean.

Re: Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by Successdude(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beware of this pig Ajog1 .... He's a petty scammer.

Re: Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by Mide3367: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Na wa o. Some people don't have dignity again at all and they will surely die wrenched. Just 2k the idiot dey scam people o.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mide3367:
Na wa o. Some people don't have dignity again at all and they will surely die wrenched. Just 2k the idiot dey scam people o.

When people like you have refused to pay them big money, why won't they look for 2k? grin
The guys are crazy now. There is a guy around Ojodu that gets your phone number from your signboard and presents himself as the one in charge of prepaid meters at Ikeja Electric.
Re: Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by Successdude(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mide3367:

My dear the thing shock me like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by Successdude(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
BabaCommander come see something
Re: Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by BabaCommander: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Successdude:
BabaCommander come see something

Sorry for your loss bro. Fortunately for you, it's a small sum.

Ajog1 is a cursed low life scoundrel. He tried to scam me the other day an failed. He has other monikers here, one of them is zenifa.

He thinks it will all end here on nairaland, but he's so wrong. He's going meet a miserable future, and a calamitous end. No doubt aboutit.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by Successdude(m): 3:04am On Dec 18, 2020
BabaCommander:

Sorry for your loss bro. Fortunately for you, it's a small sum.

Ajog1 is a cursed low life scoundrel. He tried to scam me the other day an failed. He has other monikers here, one of them is zenifa.

He thinks it will all end here on nairaland, but he's so wrong. He's going meet a miserable future, and a calamitous end. No doubt aboutit.

Yes.
Re: Beware Of This Criminal Ajog1 by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2020
2k gang lol

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

Latest Way To Rank Your Fiverr Gig On The First Page INSTANTLY In 2021 / MORE DRAMA AS CBN SACKS ALL DIRECTORS OF FIRST BANK AND FIRST BANK HOLDINGS PLC / Only Dangote, BUA, Golden Can Import Sugar, Says CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.