Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. (4010 Views)

Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / Inside Garment Factory Owned By Jim Okolo As FRSC Visits (Photos) / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Dashlys: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
If you were one of those 19,000 people that viewed my previous thread, do exactly what I said. Let their respective agents online rant and try to blackmail citizens thinking they're the problem, but in saner climes, financial institutions are regulated.

Like I said, I am over 11days due. You can't owe Lcredit for even a day and have peace, but I sleep very well grin cheesy I denied them permissions and uninstalled their app before the loans were due. Do that!

But here are the criminals behind the App violating Laws of the Land. https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/suicide-fraud-and-phillips-consulting?s=08

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Odetokun3(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Go and pay your debt!

6 Likes

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Dashlys: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nooo! They should get registered and pay TAX. I am not owing them. Legally, I am not obligated to pay them a penny.
Odetokun3:
Go and pay your debt!

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Dashlys: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
If a foreign National wants to commit fraud in Nigeria, it's always Nigerians telling them how to go about it.
Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by funshint(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Forward their address to lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng Put info@nitda.gov.ng and cpd@cbn.gov.ng in copy. They've been looking for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lcredit is same as Linkcredit, Quick credit, Easycredit, Fair credit and others...

Those people are thieves angry

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Dashlys: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
I will. Thanks.
funshint:
Forward their address to lenderstaskforce@fccpc.gov.ng Put info@nitda.gov.ng and cpd@cbn.gov.ng in copy. They've been looking for them.
Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Dashlys: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
They've been stealing from Nigerians in high interest rate plus unethical practices.
Khaleesi4lyf:
Lcredit is same as Linkcredit, Quick credit, Easycredit, Fair credit and others...

Those people are thieves angry

1 Like

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Dashlys: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Notice the agents don't place their pictures as WhatsApp profile, as you're denying them permissions, remove your image on your WhatsApp profile and report all calls from them as spam. That's how you'll sleep peacefully and they won't be able to call your friends and family. Your guarantors will be called, so use numbers that won't give you issues.

No peace for any Illegal Loan App.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Dashlys: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Odetokun3(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dashlys:
Nooo! They should get registered and pay TAX. I am not owing them. Legally, I am not obligated to pay them a penny.

You know they are not registered and you are borrowing from them?

3 Likes

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Dashlys: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yes. Since they're taking advantage of the weak Nigerian institutions, I will loan and not pay.
Odetokun3:

You know they are not registered and you are borrowing from them?
Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Odetokun3(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dashlys:
Yes. Since they're taking advantage of the weak Nigerian institutions, I will loan and not pay.

Then you are part of the problem

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by RichieGrassi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
L credit Matter don tey no be today
Bastard people
Dem make a friend of mine almost commit suicide
They text his american boss and all his benefactors

His brother out of revenge use fake contacts collect better loan dem don call the guy tire, even use all the threats wey dem know
Loll money don go
I know it's bad but
Thinking about the lives they've ruined and the lives they've ended
Even remembering how I almost lost my friend
I'd say

SWEET REVENGE�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by 3RNEST(m): 5:51am On Jan 13, 2023
Lcredit are still on playstore with another names, criminal people.
Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Hahnemann: 6:25am On Mar 29, 2023
I heard Lcredit is tracing and arresting their loan defaulters now
Re: Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. by Easytrend(m): 10:23am On Jan 01
What's the new name of the app i wan pay my outstanding loan

3RNEST:
Lcredit are still on playstore with another names, criminal people.

(1) (Reply)

WAMCO Peak Milk And WAMCO Other Product At Wholesale Price / Company Name Search & Reservation For New Businesses!!! / What Business Can l Startup With 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.