Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Court Remands Ppa Thugs For Damaging Jonathan's Billboard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Remands Ppa Thugs For Damaging Jonathan's Billboard (524 Views)

Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison / AIT Received N10 Billion For Damaging Documentaries / See What People Did To President Jonathan's Billboard In Katsina (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Remands Ppa Thugs For Damaging Jonathan's Billboard by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 26, 2011
AWKA-Anambra State chapter of Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, has described the arrest of Kingsley Ezenwenyi for being in possession of electoral materials of Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, as a set up orchestrated by the state government.

advertisement

Ezenwenyi was arrested by security operatives for allegedly being in possession of what were described as sensitive electoral materials, but Anambra ACN has said the suspect remained its member and liaison officer on INEC matters and had done a great job of training its co-ordinators, booth and polling agents on the voting procedures for next month's elections.

ACN, in a statement issued by the Publicity Secretary, Mr. Okelo Madukaife, said: "We have received the information regarding the arrest of Mr Kingley Ezenwenyi, member of our great party and currently the liaison officer of our party on INEC matters, who has done a great job so far of training and demonstrating to our co-ordinators, booth agents, and collation agents the voting procedures for the on-coming elections.

"Mr Ezenwenyi was also the state agent of the ACN in the February 6, 2010, governorship elections, and the good services rendered are useful in the ongoing governorship case in the state, so there is every reason to put him away on trumped-up charges by those who are not comfortable with him.”

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/mar/25/300.html
Re: Court Remands Ppa Thugs For Damaging Jonathan's Billboard by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 26, 2011
Although, on his part, GEJ brilliantly recognized his ethnic root as an Igboman by adding "A" as one of his names. But what he failed to realize is that even if he tried to reach out to his ethnic root, in politics, one's brother is often found of back stabbing. GEJ should, IMO, watch his people carefully. It would not surprise anyone in Nigeria, if the Igbos (esp their political thugs) decides to eliminate GEJ as Pat Utomi's (you're prolly thinking "who is that? Never heard of him"wink opponent.
Re: Court Remands Ppa Thugs For Damaging Jonathan's Billboard by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 26, 2011
Ehrrm, NL is not my list for the weekend. Studying and as Jakumo will say "getting sexy sexing" lol. Just thought the NL was getting boring a lil.

Enjoy! Adieu!
Re: Court Remands Ppa Thugs For Damaging Jonathan's Billboard by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 26, 2011
You prolly should safe your energy if you're trying  dissolving the friction between you and I.

I know you, your stubbornness and trouble-making ways . . . . and I particularly will not be feeling friendly for the next few weeks.  grin

Igbo ti n ba ti n se wahala lo ma n wa, onijongbon  lmao!
Re: Court Remands Ppa Thugs For Damaging Jonathan's Billboard by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 26, 2011
Eh ehn, ma je ka pari ija wa. Mo feran bi mii se maa n da e loun to ba ti n bu mi. O ran mi lowo with my leadership status at school grin

Ramon is Alaide2, but that is neither here nor there. He has grown impossibly boring and def does not hold the same spark as before. Well, that's what happens when a woman leads you by your leash. Tell Ramon/Aloy.emeka/EzeUche to combine their tribalistlic powers, that will amuse me more.

(1) (Reply)

Facts And Figures About 2011 Election You Must Know / Ribadu: Cpc Lie - I Have Not Stepped Down For Buhari And Will Never! / The 63 Districts, Constituencies Inec No Show This Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.