Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) (29643 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sheriman:
Northern Nigeria and this Niger Chadian Hausa people fit each other..
If not for the British and french mixing everything up.
It's more or less the same people, (ethnically and culture wise).

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Nigerians are the most gullible people on this planet. One will think their experience will make them wiser but we have such short memories.
Zulum
Abba kyari (super cop)
Buhari
Dino Melaye
Adams Oshiomole.

among others but they keep falling for the same shít. Maybe it's because asking questions and investigating is alien to us

Brody!! I can always count on u to reason things out. U get it ya ? Always a need to create a hero out of nothing. Out of mediocrity and nothingness. Maybe it's because we have a high context culture where information gathering is interpreted as a burdensome task. So ppl just put basic pieces together and make conclusions.

Like u said Kyari the cop (endsars revealed a lot) , Melaye the empty head. I'll add wike of rivers, an even worse tyrant than the cabal. Funny how Igbos who were hyping him for years are now his enemies. As if he wasnt always an uncouth cultist. Then ofc Zulum etc.

Ppl antagonizing buhari and praising zulum is comedy.

As if there would be a zulum without Buhari. Lol. If anything thr president is lost in his own head and doesnt understand the extent of the ngo industrial complex that is already in full force in borno. Zulum just says general platitudes (killing is bad,/pray against insurgency/Buhari is trying/ oh no! Another attack). And this seems to impress ppl. Someone who is historically positioned within the complex. Mtchew.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
this visit won't go down well with some cabals in Aso rock
zulum is biting more than he can chew!
Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
IMAliyu:

If not for the British and french mixing everything up.
It's more or less the same people, (ethnically and culture wise).
Yeah, exactly.. The grossly mistake European colonial masters made was by forcefully joining African people that they so much differ in language culture arts and way of doing things together.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by fk001(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Zulum is a bad guy but a lot of people do not know.

he is part of the evil cabal in Borno state.

he was hand picked by them

Nigerias presidency has fooled Nigerians with pix from this seating room in the past.

let me not say much. i hope the smart eyes can remember

How is he bad guy? I know this man when he was a rector.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by Herbephe1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Nigerians are the most gullible people on this planet. One will think their experience will make them wiser but we have such short memories.
Zulum
Abba kyari (super cop)
Buhari
Dino Melaye
Adams Oshiomole.

among others but they keep falling for the same shít. Maybe it's because asking questions and investigating is alien to us

So if you can shade more light on it what's the essence of bringing the issue up here! As long as we don't know and we've not been told of his part that doesn't make one a daft!
l googled it all I see was positive things he's done,if you have any of it past be free to share it,besides this seems to be a faceless forum.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by Toosure70: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
lathrowinger:
This man is better off bubu in trillions times
for your house. #SOUTHNEXT#
Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dem dem
Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Herbephe1:

So if you can shade more light on it what's the essence of bringing the issue up here! As long as we don't know and we've not been told of his part that doesn't make one a daft!
l googled it all I see was positive things he's done,if you have any of it past be free to share it,besides this seems to be a faceless forum.

Are you really based in Nigeria? Do you really see what is happening around you or are you blind or just plain dumb. Going to google to check what happens around you.

Was this not the man whose picture was taken of him going to fish out kidnappers along Kaduna-Abuja highway? What happened ? Did kidnapping cease?
The abuja where he is based have jad issues of insecurity if he is so super why hasnt he tackled it
Lets talk of the time he was pictured celebrating with Mc Oluomo , a known criminal. What business has a super cop got to do with criminals.

And FYI its shed not shade
Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Dasuks:

Brody!! I can always count on u to reason things out. U get it ya ? Always a need to create a hero out of nothing. Out of mediocrity and nothingness. Maybe it's because we have a high context culture where information gathering is interpreted as a burdensome task. So ppl just put basic pieces together and make conclusions.

Like u said Kyari the cop (endsars revealed a lot) , Melaye the empty head. I'll add wike of rivers, an even worse tyrant than the cabal. Funny how Igbos who were hyping him for years are now his enemies. As if he wasnt always an uncouth cultist. Then ofc Zulum etc.

Ppl antagonizing buhari and praising zulum is comedy.

As if there would be a zulum without Buhari. Lol. If anything thr president is lost in his own head and doesnt understand the extent of the ngo industrial complex that is already in full force in borno. Zulum just says general platitudes (killing is bad,/pray against insurgency/Buhari is trying/ oh no! Another attack). And this seems to impress ppl. Someone who is historically positioned within the complex. Mtchew.

Bro I just tire for their matter. If I start talk here I'll write epistles. Yo don talk finish.
Re: Governor Zulum Visits Idriss Debby, Chadian President (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Are people saying that the dude shouldn't find a way... when it seem he is not seeing improvement.

Well..

If it was a southerner i know the local breeds with jump and start ranting..!!

For the protection of his land and people is a go go... abi is it when dead bones r left... hmmm

What a nation with the hidden truth..!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: I Fight For Myself, I Don’t Report Anyone To Jagaban / North-West, South-West Lead As INEC Registers 96.2 Million / Peter Dauke Shares Meal With Soldiers As He Visits Them In The Frontline. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.