Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,668 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd (12020 Views)

Where Is Inked Nerd? / I Am Desperately Looking For Inked Nerd / E-love What Is Nl Turning To Skillero&inked Nerd,190&lola, Steveboy&mobo444 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by InkedNerd(f): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^^

grin cool grin cool
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Harsh? lol, I've said worse to him.

I've been reading through the memoirs. Its interesting.

Who married? It certainly isn't me. I have no idea what you're talking about. After all your Casanova wannabe galavanting now your questioning me? Na wa o!

For what? Oh you mean the $100 I lent you so you could build a hut in the village? grin

I am not surprise anyway. While I was busy searching for my dog you here flirting with those thing guys. . 60% disappointed in you

1 Like

Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by InkedNerd(f): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
REALITY101:

I am not surprise anyway. While I was busy searching for my dog you here flirting with those thing guys. .  60% disappointed in you

Me?!?! Flirting? Abeg, take a look at some of your previous posts and I'm sure you'll find evidence of galavanting on your part.

I hope you know when you point your finger at someone, there are three fingers pointing right back at you wink
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 3:30am On Apr 15, 2011
@REALITY dude i dont know wat u mean by nerd flirtin with guys nd i wonder if u guys av somethin goin. u sound funny
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by InkedNerd(f): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2011
ayosmiles:

@REALITY dude i dont know wat u mean by nerd flirtin with guys nd i wonder if u guys av somethin goin. u sound funny

Nope, nothings going on. Its just an inside joke wink
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2011
Just woke up and found out am still thinking about inked nerd. Oh God save me from this girl!
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by Pweety4me(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2011
Where is Ink?been a lil busy? smiley
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2012
Okay i have to admit, am still in love with this inked babe. Nkiru, wetin u do me, i cant stop thinkin abt u.
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by InkedNerd(f): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2012
ayosmiles: Okay i have to admit, am still in love with this inked babe. Nkiru, wetin u do me, i cant stop thinkin abt u.

Na lie! You have a girlfriend o! Focus on your girlfriend and let your relationship thrive.
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 8:47am On Mar 25, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Na lie! You have a girlfriend o! Focus on your girlfriend and let your relationship thrive.
but u are still my one and only online love. Dont think am joking, even my gf knows u and laughs about it cos i will probably never meet u in life. U know what i love about u, ur ideas are so candid, liberal nd unsentimental that it seems we share d same ideology. I might just have stumbled upon my female version
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2012
ayosmiles: but u are still my one and only online love. Dont think am joking, even my gf knows u and laughs about it cos i will probably never meet u in life. U know what i love about u, ur ideas are so candid, liberal nd unsentimental that it seems we share d same ideology. I might just have stumbled upon my female version
Hmmmmnn.....
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmmnn.....
u know what they say about first love. Its so strong like a pleasant scent from an old perfume that that has not faded from ur shirt. Each time u smell that shirt u remember the perfume. Such is inked, she was my first nairaland crush, even before my current girlfriend. I've had others though but she is d best
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by InkedNerd(f): 4:07am On Mar 26, 2012
ayosmiles: but u are still my one and only online love. Dont think am joking, even my gf knows u and laughs about it cos i will probably never meet u in life. U know what i love about u, ur ideas are so candid, liberal nd unsentimental that it seems we share d same ideology. I might just have stumbled upon my female version

lol eh ya. Well at least you have a girlfriend who is understanding. Some women might not be so understanding at the thought of their guy speaking like that online. Who knows, maybe some day we may meet wink

ayosmiles: u know what they say about first love. Its so strong like a pleasant scent from an old perfume that that has not faded from ur shirt. Each time u smell that shirt u remember the perfume. Such is inked, she was my first nairaland crush, even before my current girlfriend. I've had others though but she is d best

Awww, you're such a sweetheart kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2012
How u doin baby. So how was ur match 4 dat kid that was shot. U are a social worker right
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by InkedNerd(f): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2012
I'm good. How about you?

What match are you talking about?

Wait a minute, did you mean the rally?
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2012
Yes my bad, i meant the rally. Do you have a boyfriend
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by InkedNerd(f): 4:02am On Mar 27, 2012
ayosmiles: Yes my bad, i meant the rally. Do you have a boyfriend

Nope, totally single. Focus on your girlfriend o! wink
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2012
Then maybe i can E-toast and E-date u. ...yeh, my girlfriend is coming
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by petesunday: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ayo, why u dey disturb this babe wey no even like u. The babe wey she like sef no dey around.
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by petesunday: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2012
Ayo, why u dey disturb this babe wey no even like u. The babe wey she like sef no dey around. Inked nerd, make we collabo jare
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
Eh ya. Ayosmiles dey chase INKED_NERD for almost 1year now and d chick no gree. Why now? And Inked_NERD they claim say she no get BF! how difficult to believe
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2012
bennyraz: Eh ya. Ayosmiles dey chase INKED_NERD for almost 1year now and d chick no gree. Why now? And Inked_NERD they claim say she no get BF! how difficult to believe
you see why i believe atimes that she is a lesbian. Her being a lesbian makes her more appealing to me cos i have always fantasized about a party
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by InkedNerd(f): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2012
ayosmiles: you see why i believe atimes that she is a lesbian. Her being a lesbian makes her more appealing to me cos i have always fantasized about a party

lmao, this whole lesbian thing is making me laugh o! E be like you dey create story for head grin

bennyraz: Eh ya. Ayosmiles dey chase INKED_NERD for almost 1year now and d chick no gree. Why now? And Inked_NERD they claim say she no get BF! how difficult to believe

lol na by force to date? grin
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, this whole lesbian thing is making me laugh o! E be like you dey create story for head grin

my dear is not by force o. When u aren't entangled around someone. U are just free to do whateva u like. U tink abt urself alone. No slavery i guess.
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by ayosmiles(m): 6:22am On Mar 31, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

if we cant date, at least we can gbench. It will be sweeter with ur partner included. Lol
Re: Help! Am In Love With Inked Nerd by petesunday: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
this thread reminds me of when inked nerd was still around. i miss dat babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Olosho Tinz / Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! / Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.