Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! (12057 Views)

Meet Beautiful Ghanians,nigerians And South African Ladies And Men ! / Dating Crescent - A Place To Meet Beautiful Nigerian Girls And Cool Guys / Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by femajokeho: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
hello every body in the house! i salute you all! can anyone give me site to meet rich and beautiful nigeria ladies with their registered gsm no! suffice tanx to you all!e mail:vintagefemmy08@yahoo.com
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Kaboom1: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
You dont need a Lady to make you rich, work hard on your gifts and ask the almighty to Bless the works of your hand. I hope my reply is not offensive to you. If it is I am truly sorry about that

2 Likes

Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by MrCork17: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
huh? rich Nigerian ladies? since when? undecided
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by femajokeho: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
kaboom is you ladies poor or rash1 or your wife? if you ever marry i dont know! you must be attached to dullard or poor ones! sorry for you! i am in cool millions! an oil baron!
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Dabss(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
Mr, Cork:

huh? rich Nigerian ladies? since when? undecided
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by ronkebp(f): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
I guess everybody now in naija has become an ''oil baron'' especially when they do not know how and where to meet rich men and women, that should be in the supposedly ''rich caucus''

1 Like

Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by AmeboAjela(f): 4:52am On Feb 09, 2012
ronkebp:

I guess everybody now in naija has become an ''oil baron'' especially when they do not know how and where to meet rich men and women, that should be in the supposedly ''rich caucus''

Abi o! Especially lil rats running wild here

1 Like

Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by AmeboAjela(f): 5:16am On Feb 09, 2012
femajokeho:

kaboom is you ladies poor or rash1 or your wife? if you ever marry i dont know! you must be attached to dullard or poor ones! sorry for you! i am in cool millions! an oil baron! 

If you see Millions you wont even recognize it,
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Kaboom1: 5:36am On Feb 09, 2012
femajokeho:

The Ideas some of you kids get into your head is, everyone on NL must be your age mates and must think childish stuff like you guys. Well from your post it's evident that I am older than you. Which means I could pay for your up keeps and raise you up like a lil brother. Thats why I am trying to impact wisdom into you, Riches never makes you happy but peace of mind does. Have you been with your Governor? Be a guest at a reception for your President? Spend time speaking with him and at the end he commends you on your achievements? Have you excel-ed in  your gifts that your Embassy always use you as example to your fellow country men? If you have done these you will understand that Riches and people in important places are not what will make you happy, but finding inner peace and rejoicing in the little things in life.  If hooking you up is something like going to school and coming out in flying colors, then I might have actually hooked you up with people beyond your wildest dreams. But for a young kid thinking of being a gigolo as a way of life is not something to be proud of neither would real friends or family be proud of you. I know Nigeria is tough but hang in there, stay focus and work on your gifts and you wont need the money of rich women. When I was 24yrs my girlfriend (23yrs) wanted to buy me any car of my choice but I refused because I was not raised so,  Till today even when both of us have long gone our separate ways  she still respects me. So my young lad, you cant buy respect with all the money in the world, as you grow older you will learn but I pray you truly dont follow that (rich women) road cos it will lead to your destruction

5 Likes

Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Beaf1: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2012
^^
That is wisdom

Lol @ oil baron
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by gendebs(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kaboom!:

The Ideas some of you kids get into your head is, everyone on NL must be your age mates and must think childish stuff like you guys. Well from your post it's evident that I am older than you. Which means I could pay for your up keeps and raise you up like a lil brother. Thats why I am trying to impact wisdom into you, Riches never makes you happy but peace of mind does. Have you been with your Governor? Be a guest at a reception for your President? Spend time speaking with him and at the end he commends you on your achievements? Have you excel-ed in your gifts that your Embassy always use you as example to your fellow country men? If you have done these you will understand that Riches and people in important places are not what will make you happy, but finding inner peace and rejoicing in the little things in life. If hooking you up is something like going to school and coming out in flying colors, then I might have actually hooked you up with people beyond your wildest dreams. But for a young kid thinking of being a gigolo as a way of life is not something to be proud of neither would real friends or family be proud of you. I know Nigeria is tough but hang in there, stay focus and work on your gifts and you wont need the money of rich women. When I was 24yrs my girlfriend (23yrs) wanted to buy me any car of my choice but I refused because I was not raised so, Till today even when both of us have long gone our separate ways she still respects me. So my young lad, you cant buy respect with all the money in the world, as you grow older you will learn but I pray you truly dont follow that (rich women) road cos it will lead to your destruction
i owe u a million dollar for your response
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kaboom!:

The Ideas some of you kids get into your head is, everyone on NL must be your age mates and must think childish stuff like you guys. Well from your post it's evident that I am older than you. Which means I could pay for your up keeps and raise you up like a lil brother. Thats why I am trying to impact wisdom into you, Riches never makes you happy but peace of mind does. Have you been with your Governor? Be a guest at a reception for your President? Spend time speaking with him and at the end he commends you on your achievements? Have you excel-ed in  your gifts that your Embassy always use you as example to your fellow country men? If you have done these you will understand that Riches and people in important places are not what will make you happy, but finding inner peace and rejoicing in the little things in life.  If hooking you up is something like going to school and coming out in flying colors, then I might have actually hooked you up with people beyond your wildest dreams. But for a young kid thinking of being a gigolo as a way of life is not something to be proud of neither would real friends or family be proud of you. I know Nigeria is tough but hang in there, stay focus and work on your gifts and you wont need the money of rich women. When I was 24yrs my girlfriend (23yrs) wanted to buy me any car of my choice but I refused because I was not raised so,  Till today even when both of us have long gone our separate ways  she still respects me. So my young lad, you cant buy respect with all the money in the world, as you grow older you will learn but I pray you truly dont follow that (rich women) road cos it will lead to your destruction
Nice one
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by WebSurfer(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by akin33(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
O boy go work. If lady makes u rich, she will dominate u.
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by patriciajames(f): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Guys learn to b a man mor dan adam,if u get rich by a lady or u get money frm dem,I promise u dat ur name is in d devil wrkshop same as ur generatn
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Osas001: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kaboom!:

I appreciate ur words nd advise to him.. Well, gigolo is wat some guys\men do nowadayz nd dey dnt care as long as dey re getting paid by dis ladies nd most times d ladies feel its all abt love nd likness because of marriage nd all dat..
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by pinking(f): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kaboom. U'r such ά straightforward man with sense of advice. Many young guys G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ about now looking 4 ά lady †Φ live on. Wsh †Φ knw u though.
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Titiladeolu(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by holycentelvis(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
I am elvis, 24yrs old i need a suger mummy? 09096902485
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by jonmaths(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hi,I am Jon Maths a Nigerian living in the republic of Benin.I am a young intelligent presentable and good looking man in search of a responsable,educated,beautiful,presentable and financially secured and stable woman (from the age of 25 to 30 years old) to spend the rest of my life with.
If interested kindly reach me on email (jon.mathfarm@yahoo.com)
Tel+229 98367224.
Regards
J.M
Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Royalazigbo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2016
Am Royal Azigbo lives in WARRI delta state am am 42 yr of age am here for matured ladies which can lead to marriage if need be am self-employed man

Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by Royalazigbo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
Am Royal Azigbo lives in WARRI delta state am am 42 yr of age am here for matured ladies which can lead to marriage if need be am self-employed man contact me on this 09082216660

2 Shares

Re: Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! by digona(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
hi how u guys doing.any beautiful lady should WATS app me. 08182700901

(1) (Reply)

Im Curious. . . My Turn To Advertise / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / November-born "The Loyalists" - Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.