Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,340 members, 7,839,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video (354 Views)

Your Criminal Audacity Bastardizes The Rule Of Law – Dino Calls For INEC Chair’s / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ / It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video by EVideos: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Senator Dino melaye calls on Africans to reject the COVID19 vaccine

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI3Eb30nZv_/?igshid=esh20w2ayk6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b_JAfsWxL0

Lalasticlala

Re: Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video by Designsking: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Who knows. He might have some points

1 Like

Re: Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video by VictoryAssured: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
He may be right

1 Like

Re: Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
After rejection, what next? Any alternative solution? I'm sure if Dino was infection, he wouldn't call for rejection of the vaccine.
Re: Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
you are rejecting the vaccine without providing us with a better alternative.
Re: Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video by EVideos: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video by byinks(f): 1:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
paddyDIGITAL:
After rejection, what next? Any alternative solution? I'm sure if Dino was infection, he wouldn't call for rejection of the vaccine.

Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine

Not vaccine

1 Like

Re: Dino Calls On Africans To Reject COVID-19 Vaccine- Video by boyjo: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hello Everyone.
Please reject the vaccine.

Na mark of the beast be that o, confam!

got this from the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/6274218/covid-19-what-mrna-please-spread#96367360

MY GOD. Please spread this far & wide. MUST HEAR! Video link is at the end of this thread.

Don Smith: "It becomes more apparent with each passing day that Covid-19 vaccines are at the very best unsafe, and at the other end of the spectrum they're completely sinister in nature."

"Covid-related vaccines attack the VMAT2 gene in the body. The VMAT2 gene are what Covid-19 vaccines are designed and engineered to attack. Consequently the VMAT2 gene is also known as "the God gene."

"The VMAT2 gene affects the frontal lobe area of the brain that deals with your emotions and your spiritual connections. These vaccines are mRNA in nature, that is messenger ribonucleic acid. Ribonucleic acid is essential to various biological roles including encodingdecoding, regulation and expression. These vaccines are designed to change your DNA. I want you to listen to this statement by a young man who participated in a clinical trial of a Covid vaccine, and whose mother stated...

Prior to the clinical trail my son was a very active young Christian man." This young man made the following statement, "They have killed God. I can't find God. My soul is dead.
That's after participating in a Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial.

(1) (Reply)

Lanre Sanusi, A Veteran Lagos Born Prince Politician Graduates With Masters / Arewa Youth Consultative Forum Condems Bishop Kukah Statement Over Nigeria / Gombe Makes List Of States That Reduced Domestic Debt In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.