Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) (52945 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by yinks77: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
It baffles me the high level of hatred shown against Lola by an average igbo man and woman, blaming her for the misunderstanding between the okoye brothers. This doesn't speak good of an entire tribe. If she were an Igbo lady, would the hatred be this serious?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by madjune(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dr Omotayo.

Owner of Omotayo hospital, off toyin street, Lagos.
I remember my stint at the place years ago.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:
She resembles her father.

May his soul rest in peace.
How crazy are you?
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by callmetoniaa: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Life is short, enternity is long. May God help man kind. Mean while RIP to the dead.
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by jagorinho: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
A liberal man who allowed his beautiful independent daughter to marry from a monkey tribe were men thrive in pettiness and brothers fight over women. Rest in peace sir
lol, actually you are right, he shouldn't have sanctioned that union. Most of them have these inbuilt hate for other tribes just because of plenty complex issues they have and by the way, it is not that they love themselves,no!!! far from it, I served in a core Igbo village and I know how they discipline themselves spiritually

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by noble2faith(m): 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
Imagine comments from some peeps up there! Show respect for the dead for crying out loud! Tribalism has clouded some peeps' faculty of reasoning!

What baffles me about them is that they have the highest number of Christians than the two other major tribes yet they breed hate!

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by blamingthedevil: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Why are Ibos so tribalistic spewing hatred

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Ogidigan1: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
...after killing Chevron
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 11:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
jagorinho:

lol, actually you are right, he shouldn't have sanctioned that union. Most of them have these inbuilt hate for other tribes just because of plenty complex issues they have and by the way, it is not that they love themselves,no!!! far from it, I served in a core Igbo village and I know how they discipline themselves spiritually
spiritual discipline. Lol
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
I have always heard that igbos are hate filled people but never took it to heart. this thread has confirmed it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by adetayoonas(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Igbos are very tribalistic imagine what most were saying about Lols because she's a Yoruba, whereas chioma married from the adeleke family no yoruba ever castigates David for marrying an Igbo girl. Una too like Una self and hate others

You are totally on point.
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Oonnpe
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF ODE undecided

I believe you are educated enough to recognize and know the difference between one word and forming a word from an existing word.
I wish to believe that you know what we call homonyms.
I believe you also know that languages differs.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by GOVERNMENT2: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I believe you are educated enough to recognize and know the difference between one word and forming a word from an existing word.
I wish to believe that you know what we call homonyms.
I believe you also know that languages differs.
Thanks
WHAT TRIBE ARE YOU FROM
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2020
jagorinho:

True... even the hate exists among themselves; a woman from imo state will have issues in her husband's house who is from enugu, it's a hateful nature that exists within their DNA, average aboriginal african behaviors; envy, hate, complex issues and ret@rdation. All in all marrying outside one's tribe should be discouraged and banned; even God was against this practice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
WHAT TRIBE ARE YOU FROM

Igbo muru Nze, muo Ozo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's New Church: True Salvation Ministry - TSM (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' / Photos From Henrietta Kosoko’s Burial In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.