Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' (52569 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by BloggersNG: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Says she has dated all kinds of men you can ever Imagine or think of in this life except for Asians, She said this while chatting with Hot Fm few days Ago.

Just Take Your time and watch the Video below!

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnA2k_EBvvd/

Or here:

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/i-have-dated-men-from-every-race-apart.html

3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2018
that one is a learner.... when slay queens are fukcing men from every races, let alone babymamas having KIDS with fathers from every different races out there, this one is talking of "dating", lol!

how difficult is it for a woman to date a man from a different race, really?! walk up to a man of any race, ask if he wants to date you, if he accepts, take him to the mall and walk hand in hand and kiss for a few hours, then at the end of the day tell him its over...et voila, you've dated a man from another race.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by oyoyoyo: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2018
bad, bado,badest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Alwaysking: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2018
Mtchwwwww
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Saintsammurai(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Since i was born,,, this is the dumbest daughter of a billionaire i have seen..

No Single class at all..
Which school did she even graduate from?

She is disgracing her family unknowingly..

You can just tell the difference in class between her and other billionaire daughters in Nigeria..

She talks and behave like a tout..

She mingles with low life people all because she wants to be famous..

314 Likes 26 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Houseofglam7(f): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2018
Class obviously doesn't come with money undecided

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by frbona: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2018
Saintsammurai:

No Single class at all..

You can just tell the difference in class between her and other billionaire daughters in Nigeria..

you won't understand anything she says or does unless you a billionaire.
As if you've not been praying and fasting to mingle with her.

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by meobizy(f): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2018
Nothing new here. I’ve f-ucked women of most races apart from Indian, Polynesian and Aboriginal.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by jabor4Naija(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2018
Some people will start screaming OLOSHO

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by itspzpics(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2018
Abajo

Nigerian New Couple Uses Naira and Dollar bill as Neck chain at their wedding(pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-new-couple-uses-naira-dollar-bill-neck-chain-weddingpics/

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Tamarapetty(f): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2018
Ok, which also means u've tasted foreign deeks and indirectly telling us u're a loose farm tool. WOW!!

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by LuvU2: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2018
Saintsammurai:

No Single class at all..

You hv always acted like an idiot since i knew u bt its refreshing to see u make sense these days grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nightmareo07: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
She is a Yoruba gal now..
That's how they jump from dick to dick
Covering it up with pretence

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Originality007: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by nawtyme: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Have you ever dated " A lifeless man?"

Come back to us when you have.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by AngelicBeing: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by johnstar(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Fishers of men

U juz fine for nothing

Expired puna

15 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by corey212: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
hahaha
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Muyiwaipere(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
And you are proud to say this

Well it may be an achievement for you

Congrats

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by benn94(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
I don't even think a tiny Asian joystick will fit properly in that her puna grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by helphelp: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
We know say you be champion for that level. And we know the asians don't have it big down there, so you didn't bother to try with them.

Stop rubbing it on our faces.

Read the above wrongly at your own will.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
More like saying men of different race have drilled your pussy

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Realname: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Wow

She just confessed to being a trick undecided

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by overseasnbeyond: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
The milleage need factory reset!!!!�

12 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Kayceenaz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
It is well.

Meanwhile, do you have writing needs on you blog, website and what have you, which are to be met as soon as possible? Your solution is already here because...

At Rational Pen, we believe in serving written products whose hallmark are relevance and excellence, capable of nourishing your readers as you deem fit. Making a solid impression on their minds is our commitment.

It is under the aegis of Kaycee Naze, a seasoned writer who expertly articulates thoughts on diverse topics in words. His summa cum laude educational background in Philosophy arms him with rare creative, analytical and critical thinking skills, that can be rationally deployed to meet your peculiar writing needs. Kaycee Naze's sky-high professionalism has seen several works of his get published in Newspapers, on-line media platforms like AIT, including here on Nairaland's front page on numerous occasions (here is one--https://www.nairaland.com/3486252/domestic-violence-undeserved-experience-women).

Do you need our writing services on that subject? You can reach us now either via Rationalpen@yahoo.com or call/whatsapp +2348068691376. Rest assured of your appearance on the front page of that sphere. We look forward to working for you.

Rational Pen, Making Your Reading Dreams Come True...
Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Dandsome: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
If you know, you know

18 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by eleojo23: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
See achievement abeg.

This one is still a small pikin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Cuppy.....

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
that one is a learner.... when slay queens are fukcing men from every races, let alone babymamas having KIDS with fathers from every different races out there, this one is talking of "dating", lol!

how difficult is it for a woman to date a man from a different race, really?! walk up to a man of any race, ask if he wants to date you, if he accepts, take him to the mall and walk hand in hand and kiss for a few hours, then at the end of the day tell him its over...et voila, you've dated a man from another race.

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Weyrey.

Ok her nunu has been well sampled by all races. Weldone o.
Asians typically have the smallest dickus. Maybe that's why she has not been tempted. tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flavour Blasted For Exposing His "Breast And Cleavage" [PICS] / Dede Mabiaku Walks Out Of Radio Station After Femi Adesina Told Him To Shut Up / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.