Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! (271 Views)

I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! / I Can't Remove Restriction On My Bank Account / Nigerian Youth Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by Tizmamoney: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'm a young man in mid twenties. I'm too weak to resist helping others �.
When ever someone calls for financial assistance, even though I don't have I will try hard to give the person something.
Anytime money enters my hand, there's this spending spirit on others that will enter my mind. If someone just said I need 2k, boom I done give am. Many things I can't just explain, it's draining my money. I can't save any longer because I'm helping others.
I have finished all my savings helping especially friends. The worst part is that they don't appreciate. They keep demanding for more. It's like they are using my head.
But my guy's don't do that. Whenever you need help they won't but they hold side too.
I'm a technician, I do go outside hustle for little money, once I reach home like this and someone demands for money, I will still give that person, I'm just too weak to resist in helping. It's not that I'm afraid but my mind will be judging me why I didn't help that person.
I'm so sad. Please what can I do.
Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by qwertyboss(m): 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tizmamoney:
When ever someone calls for financial assistance, even though I don't have I will try hard to give the person something.
Anytime money enters my hand, there's this spending spirit on others that will enter my mind. If someone just said I need 2k, boom I done give am. Many things I can't just explain, it's draining my money. I can't save any longer because I'm helping others.
I have finished all my savings helping especially friends. The worst part is that they don't appreciate. They keep demanding for more. It's like they are using my head.
But my guy's don't do that. Whenever you need help they won't but they hold side too.
I'm a technician, I do go outside hustle for little money, once I reach home like this and someone demands for money, I will still give that person, I'm just too weak to resist in helping. It's not that I'm afraid but my mind will be judging me why I didn't help that person.
Abeg I need 2k
let see if its Tested and Trusted
Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by helinues: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
You better not wait till you are broke cos trust me 70% of the people you have helped won't return the favor even if they are in capacity

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by Sundrus: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Oya...start to work on ur weak mind to dey hardened, na 9ja u dey oh.
Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by princemillla(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Tizmamoney:

Am suffering from this disease too
Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Consider yourself lucky...

God loves you...

I have these advice for you

1. Continue to help...but this time, without expecting any favour in return. Render these helps for God's sake only

2. Save some money for yourself and don't be stupid. Spending without saving is extravagance and foolish. There are many ways to save...a. Enter a contribution b. Invest in cryptocurrency

From experience, I can tell you with passion that you are very lucky. When the good you do unto others come back to you in the ways the Almighty wishes, you will be confused

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by Tizmamoney: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Consider yourself lucky...

God loves you...

I have these advice for you

1. Continue to help...but this time, without expecting any favour in return. Render these helps for God's sake only

2. Save some money for yourself and don't be stupid. Spending without saving is extravagance and foolish. There are many ways to save...a. Enter a contribution b. Invest in cryptocurrency

From experience, I can tell you with passion that you are very lucky. When the good you do unto others come back to you in the ways the Almighty wishes, you will be confused
thank you for your advice sir. But the people are not just Worthy of help. There are genuine person people hope you know
Sundrus:
thank you sir. That's why I'm here seeking advice on how to work on it
Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by Tizmamoney: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:
You better not wait till you are broke cos trust me 70% of the people you have helped won't return the favor even if they are in capacity
thank you sir. I really appreciate. How can I hardened my mind against them. Just that after my mind keep judging me why I didn't give. The people are not sincere people.
Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by Chinehz(f): 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
qwertyboss:

Abeg I need 2k
let see if its Tested and Trusted
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one off me chaiiii!!!!
Re: I Can't Resist Helping Others. Please Help! by gbolagunte81693: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

The Trending Charlie Charlie Challange / Six Years Old Girl Dropped A Note For Her Dad On Her Birthday. / Electrohard | Electro Hard | Male Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.