Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Can't Remove Restriction On My Bank Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can't Remove Restriction On My Bank Account (2765 Views)

Unauthorized Access To My Bank Account By Flutter Wave / Help!!! This Is The Text Message My Bank Just Sent To Me Now. / Help....bought #8,000 Airtime From My Bank Account Mistakenly......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Remove Restriction On My Bank Account by saheedniyi22(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
So, my account was restricted due to some private reasons and I have been struggling to do it since.
I need suggestions from Nairalanders.
See picture below

1) I wasn't able to do NIN because of the lockdown.

2)If I do it, they would only give me the number and not the card.

3)I'm just 18 and I have no access to get a driver's license.

4)We are not in election period,so I can't get voter's card.

5)I don't plan to go abroad and I can't afford to get international passport.

Please, I need your suggestions on what I can do.

Re: I Can't Remove Restriction On My Bank Account by Aladdin1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
Go to your bank and tell them to remove the restriction for you and they would do it.you only need to write and submit a duly signed letter requesting the bank to help remove the restriction from your account.
Re: I Can't Remove Restriction On My Bank Account by saheedniyi22(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Aladdin1:
Go to your bank and tell them to remove the restriction for you and they would do it.you only need to write and submit a duly signed letter requesting the bank to help remove the restriction from your account.
They send this,it was a student account.

(1) (Reply)

Alhaji Aliko Dangote Is Not The Highest Paid Man In Nigeria. / South East Igbo Traders Donate N1b To Tinubu Campaign / Downloading Videos From Youtube.com To Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.