Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . (537 Views)

Skills You Can Learn And Earn In Dollars 2022 / My Regrets As A Part Time Student, That I Won't Wish For Anyone-amaka Agbo / Pls Suggest Good Text Books For JAMB Preparation!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by fwzolamide1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
good evening everyone, I'm still in 100 level, but ASUU strike and others have made me lose interest in school. I am 18years old. that's why, I want someone to suggest me a good skills that I can learn . Because, by next year I want to leave home whether they call off the strike or not , even I believe that if ASUU call of the strike, after some few months ,they would still embark on strike again. I don't see anything special in bsc degree again in this 21st century. I'm talented with electrical skills I like some skills like, programming, software developer, how to fix solar, repairing big generators like mikano, .
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by Nicoswit(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
fwzolamide1:
good evening everyone, I'm still in 100 level, but ASUU strike and others have made me lose interest in school. I am 18years old. that's why, I want someone to suggest me a good skills that I can learn . Because, by next year I want to leave home whether they call off the strike or not , even I believe that if ASUU call of the strike, after some few months ,they would still embark on strike again. I don't see anything special in bsc degree again in this 21st century. I'm talented with electrical skills I like some skills like, programming, software developer, how to fix solar, repairing big generators like mikano, .
Having a degree is important...learn the skills you like as well and it will be the best if you learnt a skill in line with your course of study
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by pegix(m): 12:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Are u an engr student, uil 100?
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by Prolificgiant(m): 3:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Skills and academics goes hand in hand in the present country we find ourself, check my signature
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by fwzolamide1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nicoswit:

Having a degree is important...learn the skills you like as well and it will be the best if you learnt a skill in line with your course of study
I was transferred from law to educational coursae, that's why.
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by fwzolamide1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
pegix:
Are u an engr student, uil 100?
no , I was transferred from law to an Educational course, right now, I want to acquire some technical skills.
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by Nicoswit(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
fwzolamide1:
I was transferred from law to educational coursae, that's why.
Can't you transfer urself back to ur choice of course
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by fwzolamide1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nicoswit:

Can't you transfer urself back to ur choice of course
I can't, it is a Long process
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by pegix(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
fwzolamide1:

no , I was transferred from law to an Educational course, right now, I want to acquire some technical skills.
Okay na .. no bad move. ...
UIL medicals
Send a mail, if u dont mind we talk man(Programming and Graphics dey ground na cool)
Re: Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . by Ishiewo: 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
pegix:
Okay na .. no bad move. ...
UIL medicals
Send a mail, if u dont mind we talk man(Programming and Graphics dey ground na cool)
boss, I'm also interested.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Exams And Achieve Exam Success / I Want To Quit Teaching Job For Good / University Of The People, In California, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.