Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Info On Access Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Info On Access Bank Interview (687 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info On Access Bank Interview by mokpas: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2007
I was invited 4 a chat  in access bank on thursday 28th 2007 by 6 pm.The mssg was sent thru a celtel no by 5.pm on the same day.I called the no and a guy picked it and told me that the interview has been rescheduled for another day.I want to know if anybody was invited for the chat or someone out there is trying to play pranks with me. Pls i need an answer urgently.
Re: Info On Access Bank Interview by bwhite(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2007
Mokpas,is the chat your first or second interview with Access,cos lately I had an interview with Access and am yet to called upon for another.Hope to get ur reply.
Re: Info On Access Bank Interview by mokpas: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
B White the chat was suppose to be my first interview.I wrote the test April this year. Pls when u were invited for the interview were u contacted the same day of the interview and was the message sent through a celtel no. I used to think that Access Bank has a customize no. Yhis was what they used to contact me for my the aptitude test.

(1) (Reply)

Can't Decide On What To Do / Gtb How Far"?>>? / Gtb Test On 14/007/2007 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.