Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Kiddwaya Wins Big Brother Housemate Of The Year Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya Wins Big Brother Housemate Of The Year Award (377 Views)

Bbnaija: Terry Waya Promises Erica Half Of The Prize Money If Kiddwaya Wins / Bbnaija 2018: Watch Big Brother Housemate On Na*ked Shower Hour (full Video) / Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Wins Big Brother Housemate Of The Year Award by Adeala1: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Reality TV star, Terseer Waya popularly known as Kiddwaya, has won the “Big Brother Housemate Of The Year” Award.

The controversial billionaire’s son made this known after he shared the good news with his teeming fans on Twitter.

Taking to his official Twitter page on Tuesday, December 15, Kiddwaya appreciated his fans for voting for him.

According to him, his fans who have self styled themselves as the “WayaDemGang” made it possible and not just his personal efforts.

Receiving the recognition from the Peace Legend Award Magazine, he said; “I didn’t win this WE did. Thank you so much everyone. I’m not sure I deserve you amazing fans. � � ❤️❤️”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Click link below for photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/kiddwaya-wins-big-brother-housemate-of-the-year-award/

(1) (Reply)

See The Acid That Is 20 Quintillion Times Stronger Than Sulfuric Acid. / Mrs Koi-koi The Evil Queen!! The Most Lastest And Trending Nollywood Movie!! / Davido And Burna Boy Allegedly Exchange Blows At Night Club In Ghana (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.