Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” (3102 Views)

“My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) / Naira Marley Sends Message To Marlians To Get This Device / Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Adeala1: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Popular Afrobeat and Hip-hop singer, Naira Marley has made a romantic gesture to Victoria ‘Vee’ Adeyele by sending her a flower bouquet.

The controversial singer sent the reality star a beautiful bouquet of rose flowers with a heart-melting note that reads ‘my heart and soul for you.’

No words yet on the reason for the gesture but Vee seems elated about it as she took to her Insta-Story to share photos of the note attached.

Vee dropped the photos without a word, which however triggered reactions of a possible relationship between the two.

Vee’s boyfriend, Neo may have to brace up because it is going to be a head-to-head battle with the Marlian King.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Use link below to see more photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/naira-marley-sends-vee-flower-bouquet-with-note-my-heart-and-soul-for-you/

Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by FAndreas(m): 1:11am On Dec 17, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Prolificgiant(m): 3:47am On Dec 17, 2020
There is love in the air, check my signature for better
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Iamicekid(m): 7:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Na marketing strategy for the song chichi wey him just drop... He sent to Tasha and now vee nice one tho

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by femi4: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Marlians don't date
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Rrex99(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Weed don dey turn this guy head small small grin
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Taiwoa990: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Malians don't date
Naso
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Bornsinner7: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Something is wrong with Naira Marley..
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Netanya(f): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2020
Before it was Tacha , now it's Vee. Okay oo .

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by revived: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2020
grin weed
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Eeeiyaaa... He has prolly forgotten he already sent some to Tacha. Effect of weed.

The flowers are not even beautiful.

Stop weed, it can make you go against yourself.( If that makes sense).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by MikeofKd(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
If it was a regular guy now ,some fools would already be shouting simp simp simp ,God help all your souls.
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Jodha(f): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Awon no manners is catching feelings...
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by Kiddogarcia(m): 4:31am On Dec 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” by backnbeta(f): 4:56am On Dec 18, 2020
His 'heart and soul' scattered everywhere...some part already with Tacha grin

(1) (Reply)

My Sex Tape Issue Is In My Past And God Has Forgiven Me", Apostle to Nairamarley / Check Out Some Rainbow Hair / Which Celebrity Are You Crushing On Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.