Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,152 members, 7,829,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” (3290 Views)

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / Naira Marley Sends Vee Flower Bouquet With Note “my Heart And Soul For You” / Naira Marley Sends Message To Marlians To Get This Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Amarachi1990: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Naira Marley has sent a message of warning to his fans, who are known as Marlians.

A lot has been said about the Marlians – some of them in jest and some as criticisms. Marlians are considered as people who do not live by the rules but make their own rules. This has begun posing a problem recently as some young people have gotten themselves in trouble as a result.

For instance, at the start of school this year, some secondary school female students were allegedly suspended for starting a Marlian cult in school.

Parents and some pastors, including Apostle Chris Omashola, have blamed the decay in society and in our youths on Naira Marley’s influence on kids, which they say has not been positive.

Omashola even claimed God revealed to him that Naira Marley is a demon sent to derail the future of our youths.

The singer has now sent out an advice to his fans, urging them to enjoy their life but to also ensure that they do not destroy their future while at it.

He tweeted:

“As a Marlian u have to enjoy your youth but don’t destroy your future.”

SOURCE ~: https://thickmatch.com/naira-marley-sends-message-warning-marlians/

Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by popsy2(m): 9:22am On Jan 21, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Olalan(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2020
But you show them it's normal to smoke and womanise..........this guy is really confused just like his dummy followers
Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Realtord43: 9:32am On Jan 21, 2020
how can you enjoy your youth and still have a future? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Realtord43: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2020
If you want to have a future, you work for it at your youth age! there is no Gain without Pain!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Dbullofficial: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2020
He's making sense. The guy is an m.sc holder in a foreign university
Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Kylekent59: 9:36am On Jan 21, 2020
I haven't come here to criticise Marley, but to clear something, they way we address or see people.

I have a friend, his name is John, John is a thief.

A woman asks me, " who is this guy with you?"

Me : He is my friend.

If John is my friend, and John is a thief, then I am also a thief.

A friend is a person, whom you love, and see as an icon, a person who you love his characters and things he does.

So when someone ask you, who is he?

You can always reply," he is a guy i know in my area, or even he is a guy that's my colleagues in my place of work"

So, we must be very careful the way we use that word "Friend"

When a police arrest you and a guy who has committed a crime, the first question is, "is he your friend?"

To them, if you call him your friend, then you both are the same and share the same characters.

You could reply, " he is a guy i know in my street that plays ball or that works as a task force"

So let us always know how we address people and who we call friend.

As a Malian, you love everything Marley does, and you are no different from him.

If i was asked, are you a Marlian? , I would reply with, " I am not a Marlian, Marley is a Nigerian musician i used to watch on the tv screen performing "

Have you wondered why you call Jesus your only friend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Realtord43: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Marlians, if you enjoy your youth now, you indirectly eating your future!!! undecided
Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Bluezy13(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2020
Realtord43:

Same way you can drink and not get drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by IntellectOzone(m): 10:28am On Jan 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
I haven't come here to criticise Marley, but to clear something, they way we address or see people.

I have a friend, his name is John, John is a thief.

A woman asks me, " who is this guy with you?"

Me : He is my friend.

If John is my friend, and John is a thief, then I am also a thief.

A friend is a person, whom you love, and see as an icon, a person who you love his characters and things he does.

So when someone ask you, who is he?

You can always reply," he is a guy i know in my area, or even he is a guy that's my colleagues in my place of work"

So, we must be very careful the way we use that word "Friend"

When a police arrest you and a guy who has committed a crime, the first question is, "is he your friend?"

To them, if you call him your friend, then you both are the same and share the same characters.

You could reply, " he is a guy i know in my street that plays ball or that works as a task force"

So let us always know how we address people and who we call friend.

As a Malian, you love everything Marley does, and you are no different from him.

If i was asked, are you a Marlian? , I would reply with, " I am not a Marlian, Marley is a Nigerian musician i used to watch on the tv screen performing "

Have you wondered why you call Jesus your only friend?

I love this example of tagging someone

Journalist: Are you Marlians

Me: Marlians?? Nope, I'm Gbolahan Adewale Elisha by name. Marley is a Musician I had like to listen to his music every time am just bored.
Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Simplecity(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Olalan:
But you show them it's normal to smoke and womanise..........this guy is really confused just like his dummy followers
His follower are worse than dumb
Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Amstupid(m): 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
I can die for dis guy ,,, a true democratic

Hit "Like" for our able Marian king cool

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Kingluqman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
They have no manaz.. they won’t even listen to you sef grin
Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Amotekun777: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Realtord43:

Apparently by using your common sense which isn't too common afterall. cool

Re: Naira Marley Sends Message Of Warning To All ”marlians” by Charmingrascal(m): 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Olalan:
Smoking does not make you irresponsible, I know smokers who are responsible than you can ever be.
Your likes eulogize Fela and he smoked and womanized.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica Heavily Descends On Laycon Once Again / Bbnaija Star, Nengi Flaunts Her Surgically Achieved Backside For Her Fans / Bbnaija: Why I Dropped Out Of Unilag After Two Weeks – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.