Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 (15248 Views)

Photos Of The Presidential Candidates At The Peace Signing Event in ICC Abuja / Reps Reject Bill For Special Seats For Women In Parliament / Reps Reject Innoson Suvs As Official Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by qwertyboss(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2020
JAOS:
with the way our youths are behaving i don't think they are ready to take leadership so let the elders continue
55-70 is not a bad age bracket, the north had never produced a healthy president lately...
we need healthy and vibrant leaders...
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by nengibo: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Okuda:

its a rotten system. it cannot be fixed by spraying air-freshener, which nigeria has done all these years.
grin grin
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by 1TripleC: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2020
When I read some comments,I will be wondering if it's the same cells my brain is built of that others have quote author=jamalnation post=97145764]

one of the dumbest comment of the year. congrats[/quote]

Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by HRMK: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2020
dem nor want youth for president again?
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by Sirturnaround1: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2020
What else will u expect, when a 60yrs is youth leader
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by UnbanEbenezar: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2020
brainhgeek:

I won't say you are dumb. I will rather say you have a bad luck at logical reasoning
I would rather confirm you're the most dumb fellow here since you can't comprehend Jaos' post.
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by annyz: 8:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Greedy old men in the senate.
How will the youths now becomes the future of the nation
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by nnamdi19922: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2020
jamalnation:

one of the dumbest comment of the year. congrats
the comment is highly truth. the youth re nt ready.
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by offset67(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2020
JAOS:
with the way our youths are behaving i don't think they are ready to take leadership so let the elders continue
are you not a youth?
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by Charly68: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2020
God bless them,enough of sleeping president and senators or reps in power ..we need able bodied men who can run round the nation 247 to settle national issues .. Tired minds and legs aren't fit for 20th century digital Governance
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by Whoknowsme: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
JAOS:
What have u yourself done? Dumb statement
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by TooGod247(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
nanauju:
shocked

Bring back sweet memories for your kids with our highly entertaining and educating game console for your kids learning and high entertain games.

Features:
1) High clarity TFT(thin film transistor) screen
2) Support all full format video file, RMVB, 3GP, MP4, AVI, WMV etc
3) Support all full format audio file, APE, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, RM=Audio, AMR, AAL-LC, AAC etc
4) Support NES format Net games, 32 bit BIN format games, 64 bit games
5) Supper TV-OUY:DVD grade video out
6)DC, DV: Support camera and DV shooting
7)Picture frame: Supports JPG format picture with 3D viewing effect
coolE-book: Support e-book function
9)Language: Multu-languages
10)Speaker: Built in speaker
11) USB: Ver.2.0
12)SD card: MINI SD card
13) Recording: MIC recording
FM radio: FM radio function(selective)

In summary, this device has over a 100 already installed games which include Sonic the hedgehog, Mario, Mortal combat and lots more.
You can get more games through the usb cord from system to the device as well as through an external memory card. The console can be connected to your television to magnify the game, while you play.

There are lots of educational videos on the devices, and you children can also watch movies, listen to songs on the device

It comes with kids glasses, USB cord/charger and earpiece.

Price is going for N15,000.
Call or whatsapp on 070 61 80 9819

bro is this PSP, how much last check my signature let chat more
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by nanauju(f): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
TooGod247:
bro is this PSP, how much last check my signature let chat more

This is not Sony PSP. This is x7 game console for kids. And I'm a lady
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by TooGod247(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=nanauju post=97167655]

This is not Sony PSP. This is x7 game console for kids. And I'm a lady, lady into game business OK no problem, I thought is Song PSP
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by Flexherbal(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

rubbish rubber stamp mumu senators and reps .

[b]if retirement age is 60 then political retirement age should be 65 or 70. Easy as that , I can't run for office till I'm 35 and that isn't discrimination. All this old men would eventually use their greed and destroy this country
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by nanauju(f): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=TooGod247 post=97194453][/quote]

Yes I’m a lady into game business. Do you have a problem with that? undecided
Re: Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Set Age Limit For Presidential Candidates At 70 by TooGod247(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
nanauju:

Yes I’m a lady into game business. Do you have a problem with that? undecided
shut up virgin people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Us Where Road Construction Is Going On In Umuahia, Udensi Challenge Ikpeazu / Nigerian Politicians Most Difficult – Jega / The Changes The “Not Too Young To Run” Act Will Bring To Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.