Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building (32129 Views)

Pictures From The Commissioning Of Akwa Iboms New International Airport Terminal / Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Blue3k(m): 6:12am On Dec 17, 2020
To reposition Akwa Ibom as an aviation hub in Africa, a new international terminal building with intelligence and smart building standard is underway.

Its features will make it the best African airport terminal when completed. They features are:

1.digital self check-in by a robot pre-planned before Covid-19 

2. Five bridges,  staircases and  seven lifts.

3. Four escalators, pressure sensitive and only move when a passenger is detected.

4. Special roof that can last up to 200 years without changing colour,  was conceptualized for the project.

5. Very high security architecture .

6.Finger print digital pass or card pass.

7. A sick bay and staff lodge.

8. Four methods of fire prevention: fire extinguishers, fire water sprinkler system, fire detectors, FM 200 ie automated fire suppression system.

9.To accommodate one million passengers per year 

10. Occupies a total area of about 30,000 square meters.

Ongoing construction

With the ongoing international terminal building that will be completed in December next year, the second runway and other facilities, there is a deliberate reinvention of the aviation story in the State.
I love #MrUdomEmmanuel because he thinks #AkwaIbomFirst

Source: https://sitippe.ng/features-akwa-ibom-airport-terminal-building/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Cubana01: 6:14am On Dec 17, 2020
See as e fine wink

23 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by RedPanthar: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice...

10 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by RedPanthar: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice........

12 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Racoon(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice development!

13 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Skyfornia(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Akwaibom ayaya...how this state turned around to become one of the best states in nigeria is simply amazing...I see Ebonyi state following the same route, if and only the subsequent governors are not thieves.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Blue3k(m): 6:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Im glad I dislike stepping outside especially diring rainy season. A direct International flight to the state would be amazing. Everyone knows connecting flights suck. Anyway the state should also make haste and find investors for MRO project and the cargo terminals.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2020
Cool angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by thatsleepboy1: 7:14am On Dec 17, 2020
Just as it was prophesied,
the eastern region will experience a huge turn around. It has started with the SS. The SE should be patient cos they'll be the region to enjoy giant development more than any other region. Theirs is coming before the secession will take place. The rest of the nation will use it to beg and appease them thereby giving them more than what they're asking for.

Just watch out

14 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by NaijirianKing: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by IGBOSON1: 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Skyfornia:
Akwaibom ayaya...how this state turned around to become one of the best states in nigeria is simply amazing...I see Ebonyi state following the same route, if and only the subsequent governors are not thieves.

I still like Umahi, despite the silly politics he plays! I guess, due to his achievements in project delivery, he’s stacked up a huge amount of goodwill-credit in the bank that he can draw down on when his luck is running thin due to silly politicking!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Blue3k(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
1.digital self check-in by a robot pre-planned before Covid-19 

Lol I doubt it will be a robot. I'm assuming it will be a self check in kiosk.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Norwichsailor(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Akwa Ibom ayaya

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by V7place(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Robot? Lol
Definitely self check in Kiosk.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by lkillbrokehoes: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Gorillabrain: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
See as calabar people fine. Dog eating state

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by bigdammyj: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
Noted
Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Downey(f): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Correct...this would be the best airport in Africa!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by boolet: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Maintenance is key

ggood:
is it your father that maintain the stadium?
Haba! cheesy Oya dm me your account number. My widow's mite will give you some joy that you lack wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Rugaria: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Everybody building a town hall in the name of airport... Went through Beijing and Hamad international and I just can't help but weep for my country under the leadership of blind groups of people.?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
I so much love developmental strides in Akwa Ibom state.

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lovely kiss kiss kiss
Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Fheelzz(m): 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Number 11 features : Good and solid maintenance culture. wink
Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Brandonx(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
undecided
Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Nealson(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
It's a welcome development
Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by Spaxon(f): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Mkpor Ama achange

2 Likes

Re: 10 Features Of Akwa Ibom New International Airport Terminal Building by HelpYourself(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos) / [PHOTOS]The Amazing Kajuru Castle Of Kaduna / Air Force Officer Dies As Their Boat Capsizes & Sinks In River (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.