Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed (29576 Views)

Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Snaagg(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2020
slam7000:
These lawlessness and arson need to be checked. It might snowball into something more sinister.
Police should be called to order but mob attacks at police stations won’t solve the problem.

Oko police station was 100% community effort. No assistance from the federal, state or local government.
Land was donated by the community and building financed 100% by the community. This was at the height of kidnapping that was ravaging Anambra state and Aguata/Orumba local governments at the time.

Why burn it down? Why not sack the police from there? The building could be utilised for something else.

This madness must stop.

Shut the fukk up!

Any policeman wicked enough to kill someone over N100 should be ready to face death himself.

People will keep burning police stations until those animals receive sense

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by 99thEnemy(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
How many times this story dey make front page...
Abi na the weed when I smoke dey do me
Anambra Police and Dinosaurs will soon be synonymous grin grin
Abeg pass me one tie of the kpoli make I blah the read and reason this news about the latest endangered specie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Toktee(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2020
slam7000:
These lawlessness and arson need to be checked. It might snowball into something more sinister.
Police should be called to order but mob attacks at police stations won’t solve the problem.

Oko police station was 100% community effort. No assistance from the federal, state or local government.
Land was donated by the community and building financed 100% by the community. This was at the height of kidnapping that was ravaging Anambra state and Aguata/Orumba local governments at the time.

Why burn it down? Why not sack the police from there? The building could be utilised for something else.

This madness must stop.
You are a mad man, the police post is 100℅ community based as you claimed, is their actions also community based?

Does the community pay their salaries?

Does the community approved their actions?

My friend join the good people of Anambra state in resisting police brutality?

13 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by BarrElChapo(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2020
See how fat that popo's chief cheeks are ? grin feeding fat

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Gerrard59(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2020
Very good. Next time, you will not kill someone because he refused to be extorted.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by cassyrooy(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2020
I still wonder what goes through these extortionists mind.

If police work no do you well, quit the damn job and start up legitimate hustle like the rest of us. This is not even bribing o, na extortion case be this.

I don't support boys burning up properties, but I detest these ‘urgent #100' policemen.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Naajjii: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2020
Hand work of IPOD terrorist, the government need to step up the effort of Operation Python.

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by stacyadams: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2020
EbenAK:
Police killed a motorcycle rider at Igboukwu town, whose wife recently gave birth to baby twins and was awaiting for his dead father's burial, over disagreement and the youth became angry and burned the station at Igboukwu, Aguata LGA, and came down to Ekwulobia station, which is the headquarter of Aguata LGA police stations.
But before the tight defense of the police force of Ekwulobia station was broken and set ablaze by the furious mob, a motorcycle rider among the mob was shot down by the police and was taken inside the station by the police, and the mob became more angry and went to Oko the neighboring town police station with the corps

Te and set the station ablaze.
grin grin grin. This story funny sha
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2020
rawfact:
Anambra Youths had better learn from Edo Youths and stop the madness undecided
y
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by stacyadams: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2020
Toktee:
You are a mad man, the police post is 100℅ community based as you claimed, is their actions also community based?

Does the community pay their salaries?

Does the community approved their actions?

My friend join the good people of Anambra state in resisting police brutality?
grin grin
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2020
anger in d land, people dont seem to care any more

dear police
dear politicians
dear military
dear buhari

u are all doing a fine job in urr DREAMS

2 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by jodeci(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Naajjii:
Hand work of IPOD terrorist, the government need to step up the effort of Operation Python.

seems like you are naturally born stupid.

6 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Cammo: 10:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Exactly why the youths held a nationwide endsars movement. They never learn.
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by yaki84: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2020
capitalzero:

What do you think will solve the problem?
Excellent question.
See as the guy will go on sabatical leave

2 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by iamkneeyi: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Soro soke...generation..

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by nairaman66(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020
slam7000:

This madness must stop.

The madness must stop, yes! But what will stop the madness of the police in shooting harmless civilians?

2 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Lewisalexander(m): 10:28am On Dec 17, 2020
The people are fighting back. Buhari is next

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by ipobarethieves: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2020
capitalzero:

kill the police,his wife/children not burning station.Look at what's going on in Benin city now.That way,the baztardz, criminals, extortionists among dem will think b4 dey kill pipu like goat

2 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by AntiWailer: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Nokio1:
Message from a friend. Please he need help.
Advise him.
Last January our neighbour bought a car, my wife woke me
from sleep nightly saying 'Is he not a man like you? Or is he
from another planet? You have to do just as he has done?
You too must buy a car'. I was forced to buy a Car.
After three months, the neighbour bought a piece of land,
and she disturbed me until I also bought one.
Two months ago, the neighbour started his building on his
land. As usual, she did not leave me in peace until I also
had to do same.
Now, this afternoon, our neighbour brought in a second
wife...
Pls I NEED HELP
Should i wait for the usual pressure, or Just take action??

Send her list of 10 that she an choose from. Tell her u decide to be proactive this time.

Please send your hospital selfie. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by endsarrrs(f): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Victims of a failed state
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Naajjii: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2020
jodeci:

seems like you are naturally born stupid.
You are a terrorist supporter, are you IPOD ? If you are an IPOD member or you supporter them then you are a terrorist becasue IPOD has been designated as terrorist group by the Governnment, and it is ipod members that go about killing policemen like this situation.
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Edusouls(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Anambra State unplanned, home of the whole illiterate traders in Nigeria, the most disorganised, and the most backward and fetish. I call it the backyard state..

1 Like

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Neddstark: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2020
capitalzero:

The police needs to have a swift response squad from the headquarters that delivers backup once a situation is restive and getting out of hands. I am against the police extra-judicial killings but burning government public property is not needed. Perhaps the burning of stations was incited by IPOB to pave way for their new security network.
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Chukwudubem0: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2020
slam7000:

This madness must stop.

If the community do those things, then they should present the people they want to police them,

Things like these will keep happening until the police is restructured.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by sammirano: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Why hasnt the army being deployed on them bunch of chest beaters.
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by saniby: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
slam7000:

This madness must stop.

This is one sensible man in the midst of many upsidedown thinking men. I salute you and your common sense that will save lives and property
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by alizma: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Nokio1:
Message from a friend. Please he need help.
Advise him.
Last January our neighbour bought a car, my wife woke me
from sleep nightly saying 'Is he not a man like you? Or is he
from another planet? You have to do just as he has done?
You too must buy a car'. I was forced to buy a Car.
After three months, the neighbour bought a piece of land,
and she disturbed me until I also bought one.
Two months ago, the neighbour started his building on his
land. As usual, she did not leave me in peace until I also
had to do same.
Now, this afternoon, our neighbour brought in a second
wife...
Pls I NEED HELP
Should i wait for the usual pressure, or Just take action??
Did you ask for help before you took previous actions? Pls go and do as usual
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Kobicove(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2020
I thought we have gone past this stage sad
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by stormborn28(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
How many times this story dey make front page...
Abi na the weed when I smoke dey do me
my brother na the weed dey do you
Re: Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed by Originalsly: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm.... why burn down the stations?..... they should go after the Police... an eye for an eye.... Police kill an innocent civilian... civilians kill a random Police in return.... see how quick they will restrain each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Raid MMS Plus Newspaper Over Corruption, Debts Story At Dangote Refinery / Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes / A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.