Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child (29178 Views)

Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) / Crazeclown Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Video) / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Marriage is not relevant anymore.

"Fiancee" no mean jack.

If den break up now, she don turn babymama be dat.

2 Likes

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Depressed101: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Moferere:
But, what's the need for this photo shoot
witchcraft is not far from this

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by ogoloray(m): 11:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Real men don't care much about bleached ladies..

Beautiful couple!

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by faithfull18(f): 11:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Fiancée not wife.
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Majestybaba92(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Moferere:
women too get wahalla, na she drag am enter

3 Likes

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by eedimo(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
You are not even married and you are expecting a child.
New generational trend.
Make dem better scrap marriage sev.

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Ihatemumu: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2020
Moferere:

I think the child would love to see the picture grin

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Frustrated007: 11:57am On Dec 17, 2020
ugly girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Majestybaba92(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2020
bluefilm:
She ain't gat boobs.
Damn!
I just tired for the brestless lady wetin em want dey press?
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Whoknowsme: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
willzy0909:
The devil is gradually using our celebs to erode the good morals of the society. Marriages are now made mockery of. While pregnancy before wedlock is advertised. No shame anymore. Now sin trends.
I tell u. I wonder what happened to the morals taught to us by our parents. This generation of celebrities are nothing to write home about. Imagine celebrating stupidity and unclothedness.
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Alaganature(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Moferere:

Myself tire for the matter ooo.. must everything be on social media?

2 Likes

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by speedchariot(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
The major reason why you should cherish your Mother.
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by wildikeman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ade is about to be a brother
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by wildikeman(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
eedimo:
You are not even married and you are expecting a child.
New generational trend.
Make dem better scrap marriage sev.

It is necessary o... With the rate kids abort and damage this days.. You go fear fear
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by fuckaholic25(f): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
she isn't fine
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Angelfrost(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congrats to them... But, this photo shoot is unnecessary and even downright irritating.

Nor be every rubbish we go dey copy na!!! undecided embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Why put it on social media?!! Is the child already on SM?!! undecided
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Ihatemumu: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Why put it on social media?!! Is the child already on SM?!! undecided
That's the part I do not agree, it should be a private picture
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Robertgreene1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
interesting...but the girl looks like a joke
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Olujobe99: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
see below
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Bar1941(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Safe delivery to her...

But is this called for? Must we copy every foolish things the oyinbo do especially in Africa where we have a lot of people flying @ night? Perhaps the guy is trying to use this to chase clout cos I never heard of him before.
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Bakin3(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Soakaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space is required. Doesn't contaminate ground water.

Check my signature.
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Moferere: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Alaganature:

Myself tire for the matter ooo.. must everything be on social media?

The thing is annoying
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Moferere: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ihatemumu:

grin grin grin
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Moferere: 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Majestybaba92:

women too get wahalla, na she drag am enter

grin grin grin
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Gistabode: 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Video: Larvish Gucci - Abena ft Emmzy

Watch video here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C_-ay-4Vt8

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Gistabode: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Popular singer, L.A.X blesses a hawker with a box of cash as Christmas gift (Video)

Watch Video Below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtyZuY2K6cA

Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Danny50: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
I cant marry such an ugly woman
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by alawiiyeyoruba: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congrats to them but I haven't come to understand the need for this photoshoot

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
congrats to them and safe delivery
Re: Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
chai!! wat an ugly baby mama.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ / Bbnaija's Bambam On Vacation In Morocco (PHOTOS) / Agbani Darego Steps Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.