Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,305 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) (31993 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Crazeclown And His Fiancee, Jojo, Expecting Their First Child / Crazeclown Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by PapaNwaeje: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Popular comedian and doc crazeclown aka papa Ade teaching his beautiful and heavy wife legwork as he celebrates his birthday in style..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbV3XAanARM

It’s stil my birthday and it’s just right I drop a BIRTHDAY Dance �� teaching @jojowigs how to leg work �� I’m so grateful for soooo many things in This new chapter of my life and all I can say is Thank You Jesus �� I remember as a kid They won’t celebrate my birthday at home and my Dad would say ’Jesus Birthday is tomorrow so we will celebrate both of you together’ �� So let me quickly turn up for mine coz tomorrow I’m pulling up with the whole squad for Bros J ... Celebrate with me my people coz for you to be able to see this post means you’re alive and about to see a new year ���������� #BirthDayBoy #BirthdayDance #merrychristmas
PS: Tata has the best leg work no CAP! ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJL9p74Jcb8/?igshid=yhsbkdiyxlxd

7 Likes

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by onotiemoria(m): 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Man wey Sabi
FP for the 1st time...
2021 go sweet well well

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Techiekingee(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Exposing her belly yet again... undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by damosade(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
I have never been a fan of baby bumps displaying..

So many things are meant to be off social media at least may be after delivery.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by mejai(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Which Kain thing be this?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by inoki247: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
sha be careful mak Gbe body no go turn Gbe pikin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Opor undecided

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by scientistbf: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ask yourself, will your kid be proud of this when they are 15yrs and above? I'm sorry but exposing your belly looks disgusting to me

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is simply so beautiful.

We just love seeing people happy,
That is why our lives @[b][/b] is always beautiful.

It's been a wonderful year.
To God be the Glory.
Great things he hath done.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by TONY042(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Make he no do mistake release slap for her sha

2 Likes

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Horlartunes: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wtf

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by keleman992000(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Happy couple. Abeg take am easy may she no born before time.
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by morikee: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Craze na Craze
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by KhingLufem1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by yanabasee(m): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
She's a terrible dancer......

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by bukolabeauty09(f): 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
It's a form of exercise and it is good for pregnant woman

8 Likes

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by iampeterben(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
When he do he marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by MarveworldG: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
Good
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Andyblaze: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
smiley
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
No yawa
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
I'm glad she's making him the man she wants him to be unlike the useless men we have in this forum any small argument you must go back to your fathers house Nigerian boy's and entitlement are like 5&6

9 Likes

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by potbelly(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
I like the wall clock... cool

1 Like

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
People should cover their belly....na wa ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by BlessedNuel: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
I so much love this clip...this is what you get when you marry someone wey God design for you...May peace and happiness never depart from their home....Lovely young couples wey sabi

5 Likes

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Petalsempire(f): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
She need the exercise. grin
Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
sad She for off the top and show it all undecided undecided sad. Nonsense sad

3 Likes

Re: Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
So this gentle looking girl dey Bleep too?
Kai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Chima Ojukwu Beating Juliet Mgborukwe Shared By The Actress / Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate / Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.