Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje (735 Views)

Why I Sacked Auxiliary - Seyi Makinde / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by yashau(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2020
The Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, on Tuesday, said he dethroned the former Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi because he was not best man for the throne, saying he was appointed to spite former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Ganduje revealed that Sanusi was appointed the Emir in 2014 to spite former President Goodluck Jonathan, who sacked him as the Central Bank Governor for alleging that $49 billion was missing from the public coffers.

Ganduje disclosed this at the presentation of a book in honour of the former president titled, ‘Dear President Goodluck Jonathan (An Open Letter),” written by a former Managing Editor of the Daily Times Newspaper, Bonaventure Melah, in Abuja.

The Kano state governor further said Sanusi was not the best man for the throne at the time he was appointed in June 2014, adding that he was sustained on the stool despite widespread protests because he had the backing of the Rabiu Kwankwaso administration in the state.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/i-sacked-sanusi-because-of-jonathan-ganduje/

Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by yashau(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Na wa ooo, Nigeria politics is man know man. smh
Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by Cubana01: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Nonsense talk
Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by Moferere: 7:58am On Dec 17, 2020
One by one, they will expose themselves
Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Somehow true sha

1 Like

Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by Mysticwebb: 8:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Not the best man for the throne but this dollar picker is the best man for the governor's seat?
As if Jonathan cares about what you do or say in your state.
Everybody knows your battle for second tenure led to his removal and nothing else.
So tell your lies to your ever ready Zombies.
Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by Arrewa: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Ok
Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by FAndreas(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2020
ok
Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Not the best man for the throne but this dollar picker is the best man for the governor's seat?
As if Jonathan cares about what you do or say in your state.
Everybody knows your battle for second tenure led to his removal and nothing else.
So tell your lies to your ever ready Zombies.
Oyel dey your head bro
The man and ganduje no dey in good relationship na em make ganduje comot am na dirty politics
Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by lkillbrokehoes: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Gandollar the corrupt baban riga thief
Re: I Sacked Sanusi Because Of Jonathan — Ganduje by Mynd44: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2020

(1)

Millions Of Nigerians May Lose Their Phone Numbers In 2021 / Was The OPC Right Or Wrong To Hand Iskilu Wakili To The Police? / Breaking: Critics Of Tinubu's ₦50m Donation To Kaduna Victims Are Callous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.