Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom (29327 Views)

Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
It's like there's something wrong with this Akwa Ibom people.

1 Like

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Amhappy(f): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Education and serious enlightenment is needed in that state to combat this.
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Angelfrost(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
I actually blame our leaders for this...

If they had instituted laws to protect children, with welfare services set up to enforce them and protect the kids, such nonsense would have long ended.

How can such a thing be said or mentioned in this day of advancement?!!...

I'm ashamed of most Nigerians!!!

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Liveair: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
harmony75:
God bless you man.. this children will fulfill destiny IJN Amen
Which Jesus?
Same one whose Bible says "suffer not the witch to live?".
Nonsense foreign gods!
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by jonnypie(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Instead of you to say you can't cater for their needs, you tag them wizards...
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by sesan85(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
I wonder the obsession of these Akwa Ibom people with this superstitious bulcrap called "witchcraft." No wonder that degenerate human scum Helen Ukpabio has been able to torture, lynch, and even kill plenty kids under the guise of eradicating so-called "witchcraft." Nigerians in general are a bunch of dimwitted, utterly superstitious clowns, but special attention ought to be paid to these Akwa Ibom people.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by sesan85(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
naijadrivablog:
In as much as this exists, is beating them the solution

Why apply panadol for a typhoid case
Witchcraft does not exist. Prove that it does.
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by naijadrivablog: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
sesan85:
Witchcraft does not exist. Prove that it does.

It can't be proven by logic. If e never happen to you, you won't understand.
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by eddypolymer(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
I know this news will always come from akwa ibom state
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by CheedyJ(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
So, even if they’re witches , couldn’t d prophet deliver them of the demons? Useless woman not fit to be a mother ...

2 Likes

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Oshokalo: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] grin grin grin ;Dsee as the children resemble small small winch
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by BotafogoJunior(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
sesan85:
I wonder the obsession of these Akwa Ibom people with this superstitious bulcrap called "witchcraft." No wonder that degenerate human scum Helen Ukpabio has been able to torture, lynch, and even kill plenty kids under the guise of eradicating so-called "witchcraft." Nigerians in general are a bunch of dimwitted, utterly superstitious clowns, but special attention ought to be paid to these Akwa Ibom people.
what you said about Nigerians and akwa ibom are just the perfect truth,and it is pathetic cos it gets worse everyday and very painful and annoying.

1 Like

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by tehilah92(f): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
If they allow those neighbors they would have hurt this kids!
Chai who do us this thing
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Kungah: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000 post=97157356This is one of them !!, this is the type of mindset that is troubling these children:
sad

Beating and maltreatment won't stop occultism and witchcraft, denying it won't stop it

Take them for spiritual exorcism if not their revenge and spiritual attack for exposing them would be very very terrible

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Virtualbar: 1:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Most of you are here blaming their mother without mentioning the prophet that must have imbued her brain with nonsense just to extort the poor woman. The woman is a big fool also.
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Hathor5(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
So sad. cry
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Hathor5(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
CheedyJ:
So, even if they’re witches , couldn’t d prophet deliver them of the demons? Useless woman not fit to be a mother ...

Good question.
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by vankaid: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
naijadrivablog:

People like you will apply Tramadol sef!

"Exist" my nyash!
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Olujobe99: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
see below
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by factwriter(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
This is why I hate religion.

You mean this is why you hate Christianity

...because I don't see this prevalent in other religions, if at all existent.
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by kennyflames(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
cry
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
We are the cause of all our problems in this continent. Especially this country. And not to sound bias most hate on children are orchestrated by the female gender. Sometimes their biological mothers as this case... and when she's old and weak she will be telling whoever cares to listen how her children are not taking care of her.. Suffering in old age is a curse she just bought for herself.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by SaintBishop: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Faith or personal believes as nothing to do with the innocent state ok
But it always happens in that state every damn time why?
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by OyigboUpdate: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
factwriter:

You mean this is why you have Christianity

...because I don't see this prevalent in other religions, if at all existent.

Are muslims not responsible for bombings not allow me finger people. So that's y I generalize it as religion
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by DarkJeddi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
sheDD:
Witchcraft or no witchcraft
No one should blame the mother,
Her business nosedived ,she just needed to placate her mind and alleged d failure of her to her children.
Poverty is just too bad for the mind to condone, it would spring different absurd thought as to where or what is the root of pauper state
No one should blame the mother?
Are you furcking serious? angry
How many times have you been charged with witchcraft by your parents while growing up?
Or do you think they never encountered any life challenges while raising you?

1 Like

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by DarkJeddi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
naijadrivablog:

In as much as what exists?
You actually believe somewhere in your brain that these children might be witches? angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Christafarian(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
This is why I hate religion.
You know nothing
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by mayorofyentown(m): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
i weep
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Mutaultope(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
planned attack by the mom ...... only because she knew people will come take them away and take good care of them for her .

Later in life , she reclaims them .
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by zedman1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
post=97157340:
We have continued to maintain that witchcraft is a ruse, fantasy, and nonexistent creation.
It only exists in the imagination of those who believe in it. Be liberated and defend the innocent!

Meanwhile to fake online winches and swines,
The anointing wey all of us @ carry,
No be una Papa mate!
Over the years I've come to realise the internet works with the crowd. Nobody send you even if you make sense provided you no follow the crowd. There are only a few of you here who think well, not just about this topic. I wanted to quote that line but as usual you wrote down my mind. Well done.
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by Uchasa(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Always from Akwa Ibom State, the state of backwardness!
Re: 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom by naijadrivablog: 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
DarkJeddi:
In as much as what exists?
You actually believe somewhere in your brain that these children might be witches? angry
If you are intelligent, you would see from my comment that I didn't accuse them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Fire Guts Christ Embassy Church In Lagos / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.