Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor (22650 Views)

Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Updating9JA: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Reality TV star, Iheme Faith Uloma aka Ifu Ennada, has taken to social media to share her childhood struggles in order to motivate her fans against giving up.

The former BBNaija housemate revealed that she and her entire family had to relocate to the village twice because the cost of living in Lagos was beyond their financial means.

She also disclosed that she started working hard to fend for herself since she was 15 years old, which accounts for her serious approach towards life.

Sharing a throwback photo of herself, Ifu recounted how she starved a lot growing up and in the village, she helplessly watched her younger brother die because they couldn’t afford good healthcare.

In a lengthy caption, she wrote,

Progress Report‼️ Before you say God has not been good to you, look at what he saved you from!
__
In my old picture I was dried up from starvation, not sickness, pure starvation, but you can see the smile on my face and the ipad in my hand – a sign that Hope was/is still alive and that I was still working.
___
Some things that got me through my very tough days were; thinking of a great future, dreaming gigantic dreams and working towards achieving them.
___
I was born with “no spoon” at all and moved back to the village twice when we couldn’t afford to live in Lagos anymore. It was in the village I helplessly watched my younger brother die in front of me because we were so poor we couldn’t afford good healthcare…
___
I’ve been working my a$$ off since I was 15 and have always had to work hard for every single thing I have, maybe this is why I take life too serious sometimes.
____
I call myself “Ifu Ennada”, which means “Nothing is Impossible with God”. I do not take God’s Grace for granted and will always have Faith in Him, no matter how things get or how many times I cry.
____

I’m writing all these to motivate someone out there who might be on the verge of giving up!
___
Pls don’t! Think of me as God’s sign to you that things will fall into place some day!
____
This year alone I have lost more than I can count, I have been depressed and went bald from stress induced alopecia (my @beautifuennada products saved me), but I did not come this far to give up…I’m not even where I want to be. However, I’m grateful.
___
So my Darlings reading this long a$$ note, DO NOT GIVE UP! As long as there’s life, there’s hope and as long as there’s God, NOTHING IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvv229lw0Q/

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Cubana01: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2020
Eeyah! Take heart
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by FAndreas(m): 8:20am On Dec 17, 2020
too bad
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by lkillbrokehoes: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2020
No wonder she's always bitter

10 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by money121(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Scarrr: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Eya ..rip to the dead embarassed

and to people wey dey beef glory without knowing ur story..thunda faya u angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Abboki: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
embarassed
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by EXLOVER(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Poverty is a disease, if you're poor and still happy with yourself, he mean say suffer never tire your.

I remember when i was socking only garri and groundnut on a steady, I will break the ground into 2 part and use each of the half to eat 2 spoon of garri.

I remember that year, I couldn't afford to see a movie in a cinema, I will take my babe to hostel common room and be watching some nonsense movie.

Just like in school their is 100 level 200 level, but life is in stages and level. Nor be say he dor better for us, but we are better than what we were before, hunger nor fit kill man wey get hope.

#Believe
#Giveup nor join

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nairalanders
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by greymiles: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
This girl too dey lie jare
Today she be billionaire pikin
Tomorrow she started from nothing

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Eriggs: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Poverty is bad. Make we no experience am

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Deicide: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
No wonder she's always bitter
Like you can read hear mind?
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Lincoln275(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
E yah
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
She looks younger, fresher and more beautiful in her latest picture compared to the old one shocked

Poverty is not a disease..... it is something WORSE!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is just too sad to read and assimilate deep down.

Poverty die die die

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
In a country filled with abundant natural resources, we suppose dey hear this kind talk
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by BHUHARiE: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
IS LIKE THIS WOMEN DON'T KNOW WHAT IS DESTINY
MAY
GOD
HAVE
ON
YOU
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
that was a traumatic experience

even if being poor is OK with you, just get money for the sake of innocent people you will drive to this world

poverty is a sin even God detest it

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Samueltemi337(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Her throwback looks older than her recent picture

See what poverty can cause

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by JosephXavier: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
In as much as this young woman has been sounding like Kanye West recently, that doesn't mean she is not right on this one

There is always light at the end of the tunnel if you don't give up

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by dsoft321(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Fyreman91: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Visit my signature if you bet on football games
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by ebujany(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
And your holding iPad?

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by abbaapple: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
angry

See this one again.

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
GOLDEN WORDS ON MARBLE

Progress Report‼️ Before you say God has not been good to you, look at what he saved you from!
__
In my old picture I was dried up from starvation, not sickness, pure starvation, but you can see the smile on my face and the ipad in my hand – a sign that Hope was/is still alive and that I was still working.
___
Some things that got me through my very tough days were; thinking of a great future, dreaming gigantic dreams and working towards achieving them.
___
I was born with “no spoon” at all and moved back to the village twice when we couldn’t afford to live in Lagos anymore. It was in the village I helplessly watched my younger brother die in front of me because we were so poor we couldn’t afford good healthcare…
___
I’ve been working my a$$ off since I was 15 and have always had to work hard for every single thing I have, maybe this is why I take life too serious sometimes.
____
I call myself “Ifu Ennada”, which means “Nothing is Impossible with God”. I do not take God’s Grace for granted and will always have Faith in Him, no matter how things get or how many times I cry.
____

I’m writing all these to motivate someone out there who might be on the verge of giving up!
___
Pls don’t! Think of me as God’s sign to you that things will fall into place some day!
____
This year alone I have lost more than I can count, I have been depressed and went bald from stress induced alopecia (my @beautifuennada products saved me), but I did not come this far to give up…I’m not even where I want to be. However, I’m grateful.
___
So my Darlings reading this long a$$ note, DO NOT GIVE UP! As long as there’s life, there’s hope and as long as there’s God, NOTHING IS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!

Perhaps, she could have won the show if her fans got to know this prior now.
Dem Laycon Icon comes to mind.
They really sold his poverty story everywhere, and people chop am rush rush!
Mind of an average Nigerian!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
ebujany:
And your holding iPad?
Here is your answer. Maybe it will help you to assimilate and understand berrer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by MozB: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Only God can change people's story
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Omezif(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
No condition is permanent. As far as their is life, their is hope if you have confident in G0D.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by NdigboWorldwide: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
I hate ladies that talks too much, everybody have their stories, please keep yours to yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC Slays In Recent Photos. Go Girl! / Toke Makinwa Covers Genevieve Magazine In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Leaving The Gym (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.