Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor (22671 Views)

Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" / Ifu Ennada: My Virginity, Rape, STI, Depression Story / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by kenzysmith: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
you were poor buh u see money give Cdq for sch now that u are rich na to dey open armpit up and down

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Olafijo: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=Updating9JA post=97149196]Reality TV star, Iheme Faith Uloma aka Ifu Ennada, has taken to social media to share her childhood struggles in order to motivate her fans against giving up.

The former BBNaija housemate revealed that she and her entire family had to relocate to the village twice because the cost of living in Lagos was beyond their financial means.

She also disclosed that she started working hard to fend for herself since she was 15 years old, which accounts for her serious approach towards life.

Sharing a throwback photo of herself, Ifu recounted how she starved a lot growing up and in the village, she helplessly watched her younger brother die because they couldn’t afford good healthcare.

In a lengthy caption, she wrote,

I think this ifu problem no dey finish
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by nanauju(f): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ifu you're talking too much
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by nelxxy(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
you're starving and you have iPad. Your poverty get level na...big man poverty
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by RedPanthar: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
FORUM THAT HATES CHRISTIANS AND EVERYTHING THAT'S ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTIANITY

FELLOW CHRISTIANS PLEASE HELP US ASK THE MODS WHAT THE JUSTIFICATION IS BEHIND BANNING RIGHTEOUSNESS89 FOR 10 YEARS

TOMORROW THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE ATTACKED WHEN THE CITIZENS ARE DEVILS THEMSELVES.

IF IT'S PUSHING TEN MILLION THREADS ON ISLAM TO FRONT PAGE ON FRIDAYS EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION THEY WON'T HESITATE

I DARE THE MODS TO PROVIDE LEGITIMATE REASONS

5 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by charleybam(m): 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
abbaapple:
angry

See this one again.
Message me on whatsapp

Zero right one eight six six zero zero seven six six let's chat
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Gabriel004: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
You are poor and you are using iPad. Lol, you don't know what it takes to be poor.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Chichi07(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Steve28: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
In life nobody is born to be poor all what is needed to achieve Devine breakthrough is God almighty and hard working, I must say I’m a living testimony..
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by purples25(f): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gabriel004:
You are poor and you are using iPad. Lol, you don't know what it takes to be poor.

She said she WAS. She can at least afford the iPad now.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Okortor: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Poverty is a bastard and a big disease . Make money,i repeat, in this life, make money..
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by purples25(f): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
ebujany:
And your holding iPad?

She can afford it now. She was talking about her past.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by yahoodetector: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Everyone wan form motivational speaker these days
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Bullman(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Updating9JA:
Reality TV star, Iheme Faith Uloma aka Ifu Ennada, has taken to social media to share her childhood struggles in order to motivate her fans against giving up.

The former BBNaija housemate revealed that she and her entire family had to relocate to the village twice because the cost of living in Lagos was beyond their financial means.

She also disclosed that she started working hard to fend for herself since she was 15 years old, which accounts for her serious approach towards life.

Sharing a throwback photo of herself, Ifu recounted how she starved a lot growing up and in the village, she helplessly watched her younger brother die because they couldn’t afford good healthcare.

In a lengthy caption, she wrote,

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvv229lw0Q/

She ought to have said so during her time in BBN
Maybe she could have gotten some pity vote or something..well RIP to ehm.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
post=97158429:
This is just too sad to read and assimilate deep down.

Poverty die die die

So why is APC busy spreading it?
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Vicogrin(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Everyone have a story to tell.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Jaqenhghar: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Even with the money you cant buy healthcare in that shithole.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by olapitan83789: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Everyone have a story to tell.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by johnhood(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
My Nollywood Crush.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Olujobe99: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
see below
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by juman(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
One Nigeria is a fraud.
Few people steal all the money.

We can vote them out.
Yes its possible.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by Rossycee(f): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
greymiles:
This girl too dey lie jare
Today she be billionaire pikin
Tomorrow she started from nothing
She never said she was from a rich home even back in BBN.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by bluefilm: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Who cares?

Nonsense. angry
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by afroxyz: 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
EXLOVER:
Poverty is a disease, if you're poor and still happy with yourself, he mean say suffer never tire your.

I remember when i was socking only garri and groundnut on a steady, I will break the ground into 2 part and use each of the half to eat 2 spoon of garri.

I remember that year, I couldn't afford to see a movie in a cinema, I will take my babe to hostel common room and be watching some nonsense movie.

Just like in school their is 100 level 200 level, but life is in stages and level. Nor be say he dor better for us, but we are better than what we were before, hunger nor fit kill man wey get hope.

#Believe
#Giveup nor join

At school you are meant to face your books and not think of babes.
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by EXLOVER(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
afroxyz:

At school you are meant to face your books and not think of babes.
Oga so all through your college life you nor get babe?
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
How come she was helping CDQ if she was poor?
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by nsiba: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
EXLOVER:
Poverty is a disease, if you're poor and still happy with yourself, he mean say suffer never tire your.

I remember when i was socking only garri and groundnut on a steady, I will break the ground into 2 part and use each of the half to eat 2 spoon of garri.

I remember that year, I couldn't afford to see a movie in a cinema, I will take my babe to hostel common room and be watching some nonsense movie.

Just like in school their is 100 level 200 level, but life is in stages and level. Nor be say he dor better for us, but we are better than what we were before, hunger nor fit kill man wey get hope.

#Believe
#Giveup nor join

Next time no de bring dis kind nonsense comparison, you are using student life de talk about poverty!
Abeg stop that joke
Re: Ifu Ennada: My Younger Brother Died Because We Were So Poor by EXLOVER(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
nsiba:

Next time no de bring dis kind nonsense comparison, you are using student life de talk about poverty!
Abeg stop that joke
Na only school life you see there abi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) / Nigeria Is Home To The Largest Number Of Backward Unprogresive Fools - Burnaboy / Ooni Of Ogunwusi Appoints Ara As Ambassador Of Ife Cultural (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.