Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,794 members, 7,841,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens (23198 Views)

Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / Abuja Crime: Is Nigeria's Capital City 'one Of The Safest In The World'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by LLMG: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
can you see your fate, they can do without you but you can't do without them. do away with bitterness and envy, it won't do you any good. God gave everyone assets, they are making good use of theirs and also using yours in addition to theirs bc you are too dumb to know what to do with yours. dundy.
rossniti:

Donkey, nobody with a working brain goes to America for ''safety''.

People go there to make money and nothing else.

DUMBO.
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by dammyagboola(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
What do you expect when border was closed and no alternative means was provided. There would be increased in crime rate. People are hungry. Getting three square meals for some people is war. How would they not go into crime.

1 Like

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by God1stson(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
soft101:
The whites (British) introduced crime in Nigeria with their colonization style. So it was not a Nigerian thing.

Stop fooling yourself we are as bad as they painted us even worst. Our corruption is endemic oooooo! Or institutionalized. This will not stop until the country is debulkanised either through restructuring or seperation. We are too heterogeneous (religious and cultural wise) to exist as a bunch. NA ME TALK AM.

1 Like

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by rossniti: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
LLMG:
can you see your fate, they can do without you but you can't do without them. do away with bitterness and envy, it won't do you any good. God gave everyone assets, they are making good use of theirs and also using yours in addition to theirs bc you are too dumb to know what to do with yours. dundy.

Donkey, America cannot do without invading other countries and looting their resources, or enslaving and oppressing other nations, and committing genocide. That was how they got rich.

But their sins have reached up to heaven, and their time of reckoning has already begun, with their mad president rejecting election results, and their economy collapsing from their 'plandemic'.

Those the gods want to destroy, they first make mad. Keep sucking up to America - Babylon the Great - till reality hits you in the face.
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by God1stson(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Omezif:
US is shaking ground like no one is like them. US citizens that live in nigeria should leave our country if they are tired staying in our country. If US is not wicked they would have helped nigeria fight terrorists and bandits in northern part of nigeria.

Face the facts, the US is not wicked to us. Is it US that told PMB to still retain Burutai and other service chiefs even in the face of failure. Is it the US THAN MADE ALMOST 98% PERCENT OF TOP SECURITY JOBS
GO TO NORTHERN MUSLIMS. MY MAN CHANNEL UR BLAME TO THE APPROPRIATE QUAT6ERS. TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAS SACRIFICED MERIT ON THE ALTER OF RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC BIGOTRY.
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by LLMG: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
No one is sucking up to America, truth is bitter it must be told. As bad as you have painted them they are still able to add value to human race one way or the other. What value have you added.
rossniti:

Donkey, America cannot do without invading other countries and looting their resources, or enslaving and oppressing other nations, and engaging in mass murder. That was how they got rich.

But their sins have reached up to heaven, and their time of reckoning has already begun, with their mad president rejecting election results, and their economy collapsing from their 'plandemic'.

Those the gods want to destroy, they first make mad. Keep sucking up to America - Babylon the Great - till reality hits you in the face.

1 Like

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by lokojay1989(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
okunwaye:
How did we arive here
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by rossniti: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
LLMG:
No one is sucking up to America, truth is bitter it must be told. As bad as you have painted them they are still able to add value to human race one way or the other. What value have you added.

How will you not "add value" when you've looted all the world's resources and have an annual budget of 8 trillion dollars?

Nigeria's annual budget is only 35 billion dollars, so it is left for Yahweh to set things right. America's time is up. Those who know, know. Keep being dumb.

The problem with people like you is you don't really believe there is a Supreme Being who owns this Earth, and who will not tolerate any nation enslaving and looting His creation indefinitely.

You and the Americans are about to learn that God actually exists, and that you cannot act with impunity on this Earth.

It's already happening before our eyes. If someone had told you 2 years ago that a US president would refuse to concede in an election loss, and would be fomenting violence among his supporters, would you have believed it?
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by int0x80(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
I received the email and couldn't agree more, they were just stating the obvious!
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by ajl: 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
As much as there is a huge security risk in Nigeria, its fair to say that travelers to the US also risk being shot by mass shooters. There have been 578 mass shooting incidents in USA in this 2020 alone. You don't hear about it because their media deliberately don't cover all the incidents. See the story in this link: https://theconversation.com/mass-shootings-in-the-us-have-risen-sharply-in-2020-why-150981

1 Like

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by LLMG: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
And what do you have to say about the looting of the so called 35 billion dollars that your leaders cannot even manage. Is America also to blame. You loot your resources to your own detriment and begin to blame others. Shame.
rossniti:

How will you not "add value" when you've looted all the world's resources and have an annual budget of 8 trillion dollars?

Nigeria's annual budget is only 35 billion dollars, so it is left for Yahweh to set things right. America's time is up. Those who know, know. Keep being dumb.

The problem with people like you is you don't really believe there is a Supreme Being who owns this Earth, and who will not tolerate any nation enslaving and looting His creation indefinitely.

You and the Americans are about to learn that God actually exists, and that you cannot act with impunity on this Earth.

It's already happening before our eyes. If someone had told you 2 years ago that a US president would refuse to concede in an election loss, and would be fomenting violence among his supporters, would you have believed it?

1 Like

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by Blackdisciple(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
very true just to travel from Abuja to Kaduna sef na issue

1 Like

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by shegzhkn: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
stayclearofme:

My brother don't mind all those who are happy the way US put the whole thing, look at all the shameful comments on this thread. Nigerians happy the way their country is trolled.
All the crime listed above are worst in the USA worst things happen here but they will never cast their country publicly. As I am typing over six people died this morning in Chicago after shoot out and it happens all over the US every minute. Talk of cyber crime they taught the whole world how to do it, they have the worst cases here.
I know there are lots of problems in Nigeria but shame unto all those who are happy the moment their country is castigated, most of them don't even realize that America is one of the most dangerous country to live, you can die of violent crime at anytime.

What are you still waiting for ??

Go back to your crime infested banana republic you came from.
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by Athemisia: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
JayDaily:

you quoted me so you can show me the attached picshor.

Picshor seen,

creativity!
Still you don't get it.
Niqqa you so dumb!
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by Athemisia: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blackdisciple:
very true just to travel from Abuja to Kaduna sef na issue
America is not heaven too... A situation of a pot calling a kettle black...
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by Cyberterror: 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
The USA is the world's largest producer, consumer and exporter of crime via CIA.
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by pacespot(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmm
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Athemisia:

Still you don't get it.
Niqqa you so dumb!

dumb enough to notice how lazy you could be, quoting me up and down.

N12m made in August,

I'm making millions quarterly from a country I'm tried of, yeah I like being dumb that way.

I'm not tired of the Naira, I'm only tired of country

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by stayclearofme: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

What are you still waiting for ??

Go back to your crime infested banana republic you came from.
Silence is the best answer for any illogical comment. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by BluntNigerian: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
LAI MOHAMMED WILL SOON COME TO REJECT THE STATEMENT..
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by planetx: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
tiswell:
Crime is also endemic in the US, so what's the fuss?
There is crime in the US but it is not the random type of crime you see in Nigeria, American type of crime is heavily between people that know each other so there is really no comparison.
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by shegzhkn: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
stayclearofme:

Silence is the best answer for any illogical comment. Stay blessed.

grin

Werey
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by wizdooarchy3(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nice.. Especially IPOB and Ritual Killers.. Bandits and other criminal elements too... But it's just temporary.. President Mohammadu Buhari is already FLUSHING them OUT! Soon, there will be NO CRIMINALS left in Nigeria...

God bless Nigeria.
u have stayed too long in this darkness , that's why u can't differentiate b/w buhari and the presidency ..

wake up b4 u start looking 4 ur Pant
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by tiswell(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
planetx:
There is crime in the US but it is not the random type of crime you see in Nigeria, American type of crime is heavily between people that know each other so there is really no comparison.
so much energy to defend America and its kind of crime.

Who do us?
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by stayclearofme: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

grin

Werey
Lol....How u dey? grin
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by stayclearofme: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
tiswell:
so much energy to defend America and its kind of crime.

Who do us?
My brother I taya na wah o.
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by shegzhkn: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol....How u dey? grin

I'm just messing with you.

Where are u at here ??
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by nurain150(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by stayclearofme: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

I'm just messing with you.

Where are u at here ??
I know. I live in Texas but for now I am in California.

1 Like

Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by shegzhkn: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
stayclearofme:

I know. I live in Texas but for now I am in California.

Lol, Southern / Northern .
Re: Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens by stayclearofme: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
shegzhkn:

Lol, Southern / Northern .
Northern at Elk Grove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria / PDP Crisis: Again, G-5 meet in London / "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.