Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

How I Made Over 1000k Dollars During My NYSC Using English Language. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Made Over 1000k Dollars During My NYSC Using English Language. (424 Views)

How I Made Over 1000k Dollars During My NYSC Using English Language. / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Over 1000k Dollars During My NYSC Using English Language. by Luvskid(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Hello my name is Emmanuel Effiong, currently am in Ekiti state where I was serving in a village called Ilasa Ekiti. I just finished my service last October.
So many person's who are serving or have already served can speak English very well and even if they don't they have people that can.

Do you know that there are people who are looking for you to come help them? You can charge this people to teach them.
I will be sharing with you the exact secrets I discovered that help me to make over a thousand dollars during my service year.
Just like some of you I do not come from the best of families and I do not have the best of upbringing to say that I would have polished my English well. If you are reading this and you love speaking English then you can make money.
You only need to know the strategies

1.One of the ways that made me so much money during the pandemic was teaching oyibo people how to speak English.
Now one will say how do you get them what strategies can we use to get them. The strategy is very simple.(If you are interested you can join my making money with English language class hit me up on whatsapp).

2.Voice overs: Do you know that there are companies who are ready to pay you to do voice over for them? I made up to 150 dollars here in just over 3 month, because I was not really serious with it. This works especially if you have a good voice. And can use good diction in your speech.

3. Another ley way I made money was through the use of ESL tutor site.
In fact if you have a good command of English and good diction you have a very high chance of being hired and the pay from 2$ up for every 30 minutes that you teach a student. I loved those plateforms a lot because I could sit in my house and make cool money imagine bringing out 5 hours for teaching and you make 20 dollars that's about 9k. You need a good command of Diction to do this. (If you are interested You can join my making money with English class).

4. Audio book reading:
There are so many books that needs to be converted to Audio books and these book owners need people who are ready to do this for them and they can either pay you in royalty as the book sells or pay you off one time. It all depends on your agreement with them. In my practice one off payment is best for some scenarios and not good for others.

There you are guys the English you speak can make you money or you speak it like that without making money. I will be having a Whatsapp class on my status for free on tricks to use to maximize your profit in this particular Niche. If you are interested then save my line and give me a dm or a call. 08138800138
Please save my contact now so you don't miss out. The class starts on the 19th and ends on the 20th of December 2020 7am daily.

You can also Pre order my brand new book that gives you how you can do this by yourself step by step by hitting my DM please remember to save my contact as Emmanuel to be part of the class
There is money in the internet find your space.
[left][/left]
Re: How I Made Over 1000k Dollars During My NYSC Using English Language. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
pls am interested 09066519032 WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home.. / NYSC Begs Obiano To Landscape Orientation Camp In Anambra As Erosion Threatens E / How To Get A Job On Linkedin And Vacancy For News Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.