Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

NYSC Begs Obiano To Landscape Orientation Camp In Anambra As Erosion Threatens E - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Begs Obiano To Landscape Orientation Camp In Anambra As Erosion Threatens E (423 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto / Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp In Mbaukwu/Umuawulu Anambra Launched By Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Begs Obiano To Landscape Orientation Camp In Anambra As Erosion Threatens E by okeychris(m): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
By Okechukwu Onuegbu

Anambra NYSC Coordinator, Mr Kehinde Aremu has made an appeal to Governor Willie Obiano towards the timely landscaping of Anambra Orientation Camp, Umuawulu/Mbaukwu to forstall further ecological issues.

He made the appeal during the swearing in of prospective corps members deployed to Anambra for their service year today.

Aremu, thanked the Governor for providing state-of -art camp and one of the best in the federation and for always giving listening ear to the requests of the Scheme in the State. He however noted that the top soil of the camp is eroding and has led to the collapse of a particular section of the perimeter fence, hence the need for urgent intervention.
Re: NYSC Begs Obiano To Landscape Orientation Camp In Anambra As Erosion Threatens E by eki2000(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
That's serious.

(1) (Reply)

Yobe Governor, Mai Mala Mourns Five NYSC Members Who Died In Road Accident / Where In Oshodi Lagos Can I Rent A Small Room For Just 1 Week. / How Can I Change My Jamb Name For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.