Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) (38176 Views)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! / My Visit To Ikogosi Cold And Warm Water Spring(with Pictures) / This Is Why I Think Ikogosi Warm & Cold Spring Is Over-hyped? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by alawiiyeyoruba: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Funny enough I'm from Ekiti and I haven't gone to behold this beautiful work of nature.

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
RedPanthar:
H

FORUM THAT HATES CHRISTIANS AND EVERYTHING THAT'S ASSOCIATED WITH CHRISTIANITY

FELLOW CHRISTIANS PLEASE HELP US ASK THE MODS WHAT THE JUSTIFICATION IS BEHIND BANNING RIGHTEOUSNESS89 FOR 10 YEARS

TOMORROW THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE ATTACKED WHEN THE CITIZENS ARE DEVILS THEMSELVES.

IF IT'S PUSHING TEN MILLION THREADS ON ISLAM TO FRONT PAGE ON FRIDAYS EVEN AT THE EXPENSE OF MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION THEY WON'T HESITATE

I DARE THE MODS TO PROVIDE LEGITIMATE REASONS
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by BabaIbo: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
I might visit the place if I see any improvement in the environment.
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
I've always looked forward to visiting this place but, as it is, it looks rather unkempt and unattractive.

Even, the entrance seems uninviting... undecided

heard they have a very big skull minning factory behind that place
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by queenbetsy(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

... never heard of that...sounds scary tho
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
... never heard of that...sounds scary tho

yeah...ask people around they will tell you
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Mungopark55(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
I would like to visit this place again next year race. Ikogosi 10km race

Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by ohosi4real(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
I don't see any water here
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by travelwaka: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
@queenbetsy

If you always listen to what people say you won't even get out of your house. I just can back from a two day tour from this location. I have so many contacts there from locals to okada riders to farmers , security etc
I have never heard anything like this. Big skull mining indeed. The town is a quiet and peaceful area.

Emyzoloye5:

Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
And they can't replace the rotten thatch despite being situated in a jungle? Our problem in this country is maitainance.
And op can't give us what his topic claims?

Anyways I remain a fan of this destination. My honeymoon is almost 100% sure to take place here. Na here I qo give madam ha first bele
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2020
travelwaka:
@queenbetsy

If you always listen to what people say you won't even get out of your house. I just can back from a two day tour from this location. I have so many contacts there from locals to okada riders to farmers , security etc
I have never heard anything like this. Big skull mining indeed. That town is a very quiet one.

one of the skull miners spotted!!!

Afonja miners work hand in hand with all okada riders there....you even admitted that
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by oyeb15: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fayemi made the place very beautiful during his first tenure but When Fayose returned for 2nd Term, he made sure he ruin the place
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by travelwaka: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
I won't go that route with you. Name calling or tribalistic comments. Naaaaa!!! I pray you find peace and true happiness.

smiley cheesy

Emyzoloye5:

one of the skull miners spotted!!!

Afonja miners work hand in hand with all okada riders there....you even admitted that
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Josywhyte: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
I wish to visit ikogosi again. Really enjoyed my stay in Ekiti back then in 2016
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Prechy08(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jammy2012:
grin In Geology, The hot or warm water from the ground is called geyser. This could happen in two ways. 1. It could be water from from the magma chamber or water the has a confluence path with magma vent. 2. It could be from buried radioactive elements that have been buried an eon ago. Just like nuclear reactor generates heat, these buried radioactive elements heat up water in the subsurface. As the pressures build up from the boiling water, the hot water is forced to the surface of the Earth, just like steam lift the lid of pot. Allah knows the rest

geography
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by sharena(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jammy2012:
grin In Geology, The hot or warm water from the ground is called geyser. This could happen in two ways. 1. It could be water from from the magma chamber or water the has a confluence path with magma vent. 2. It could be from buried radioactive elements that have been buried an eon ago. Just like nuclear reactor generates heat, these buried radioactive elements heat up water in the subsurface. As the pressures build up from the boiling water, the hot water is forced to the surface of the Earth, just like steam lift the lid of pot. Allah knows the rest

Make Allah just handle the rest because all this geography level dey confuse me
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jammy2012:

Ikogosi is not a gesyser it doesn't spout, it just flows
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Your advert....soo uninspiring
Sorry...u don vex!
No vex...
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Obagreatdatoye:

Sorry...u don vex!
No vex...
lol. No mind me. Na joke oo. Weh done
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Jammy2012(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ditmars:

It must have a source as such... Which could be kilometers away
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ditmars:

u are wrong...its a geyser ..because its has a source rock beneath where the outpour unto the ground surface...guess the source rock should be an igneous rock containing some radioactive elements.
Re: Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) by Sirchino: 6:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
telim:
was in ikogosi 3 weeks ago with my fellow bikers

Hello sir! I will be grateful if you can kindly reply to my DM. I wish to talk to you in private. No begging of money, please!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos / 10 People Who Survived The Impossible. / Hyacinth Takes Over Ikorodu Ferry Terminal In Lagos, Many Trapped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.