Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! (27447 Views)

Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital / Ikogosi Warm Springs Where Warm And Cold Spring Meet (Pics & Video) / Ekiti State Government Re-opens Ikogisi Warm Spring Resort (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Islandlady(f): 8:34am On May 10, 2022
The Ikogosi warm spring resorts is a tourism attraction located in Ikogosi, Ekiti state. Southwestern, Nigeria. This is a warm spring flowing abreast a cold spring which meet at a confluence, at the source the warm spring flows at 70°C while at the confluence reduced to 37°C.

According to local folklore, centuries ago, there lived a palm wine tapper married with two wives and they had different temperaments: The first wife is Quick/Hot tempered while the second wife is mild-tempered, one day, while their husband was away, the wives quarrelled & vexed thereby turning into springs! The first wife turned into the warm spring & the second wife turned into the cold spring. When their husband returned and discovered what his wives had turned to, he transformed himself into the hills & surrounded the springs grin

Few images of the springs and resorts below!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Islandlady(f): 8:34am On May 10, 2022
Beautiful scenery!
Beautiful weather!!
Walking through a well tendered garden add joy & health to you, the great & evergreen looking forest for your adventures in Ikogosi warm spring resorts

14 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Islandlady(f): 8:35am On May 10, 2022
Journeying through Ekiti state you will see that apart from the lushness of vegetations in Ekiti you would also realize that there are so many hills, mountains, valleys which makes up the topography of the state cheesy

I also love the clear skies, the clean air I get to breath. Yes, there is less pollution in Ekiti.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 8:46am On May 10, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Islandlady(f): 8:48am On May 10, 2022
Mores images

You too can experience nature at it's best. Discover Ekiti state!!!
Greeeen land! Blessed state!! Blessed Nation!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 10, 2022
Beautiful scenery shocked

I would love to visit this place some day, I am a lover of nature.

22 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by metformin(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2022
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=112688781] shocked

So beautiful.

I would've loved to visit these places, but I am scared of my head being harvested by skull miners.

Ekiti state is very safe and peaceful

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 8:59am On May 10, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So beautiful.

I would've loved to visit these places, but I am scared of my head being harvested by skull miners.
skull Miner's are selective....I don't think your head is worth mining, waiting dey there to mine self? grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Islandlady(f): 9:00am On May 10, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
Beautiful scenery shocked

I would love to visit this place some day, I am a lover of nature.
Yeah a very nice place of nature..I enjoyed my visit tho cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Islandlady(f): 9:07am On May 10, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
skull Miner's are selective....I don't think your head is worth mining, waiting dey there to mine self? grin
grin Too empty to be mined!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 9:10am On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Yeah a very nice place of nature..I enjoyed my visit tho cheesy
And you been no tell me when you were going oh, I would have love to come along.....I love adventures, especially one that involves nature, wildlife and exploration of landscapes habitat. This Reminds me of mambila plateau in Taraba state, tis a very nice place too.

Nigeria is truly blessed with nature. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Islandlady(f): 9:20am On May 10, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
And you been no tell me when you were going oh, I would have love to come along.....I love adventures, especially one that involves nature, wildlife and exploration of landscapes habitat. This Reminds me of mambila plateau in Taraba state, tis a very nice place too.

Nigeria is truly blessed with nature. cheesy
Lol I visited last year! You can go alone or sponsor me for another trip winkgrin

Nigeria is truly blessed with nature, tourism site, if only the government can invest much in it to generate more revenue

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol I visited last year! You can go alone or sponsor me for another trip winkgrin

Nigeria is truly blessed with nature, tourism site, if only the government can invest much in it to generate more revenue
lols you bahcheesy, but some Tourist's adventure's are better witnessed or shared by two or more person's. wink

Anyway like you said most of this tourist destinations are not giving priority by the government, this are place's that could generate enough revenue for states just from tourist's attractions alones, So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Lekmanz87(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So beautiful.

Well I can be your tour guide to the place…finished from ekiti state university

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 9:05am On May 15, 2022
Very Beautiful scenery!
I love the hilly topography of Ekiti and the green forests

Lalasticlala mynd44 front page worthy

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Tangana: 11:35am On May 15, 2022
beautiful

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 15, 2022
Finally.
I found my next vacation spot.
Ekiti State, I m coming...
I m visiting this place when I v my next vacation.
I love water sooo much. grin

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by kambili999(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
This is amazing. Thank you op

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Treasure17(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
Beautiful Pictures...

Proudly Ekiti Kete.

12 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Dorwadora(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
Did you recently visit?

My mother always say" Dora, Ekiti ti dile e tan o, o ti gbagbe awa ta wa ni Sango" (Dora, Ekiti is now where you call home, You've abandoned your home here in Sango).

But why won't i?

No Noise pollution
Almost zero traffic congestion
I eat fresh vegetables almost everyday
The people are friendly with friendly environment
Almost zero crime rates
Ecologic friendly state with nice views

And many more

Proudly Ekiti Kete

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by StrongandMighty: 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
Any preventive measures against skull miners incase if one wants to visit this beautiful place?
Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So beautiful.

We live in end time

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by iluvdonjazzy: 6:16pm On May 15, 2022
Fayose distroyed it, Fayemi brought it back to life.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Mko123(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Any preventive measures against skull miners incase if one wants to visit this beautiful place?

who bite you?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Uniquetani1(f): 6:20pm On May 15, 2022
Nice
I plan to visit this place soon
To travel dey fear person

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2022
Hh
Re: Beautiful images & tales of Ikogosi Warm Spring, Ekiti State! by aralomo1(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2022
Beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release All Nigerian Detainees Or Face Disband, British Party Warns UK Govt / Nigerian Man Strips On The Streets Of Bangkok, Thailand (photo) / Historic Buildings And Structures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.