Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) (63495 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
So na the grammar dey u important abi his achievements?

Bornsinner7:
No tell me say na this man construct all this grammar by himself..

Well.. it has been and will continue to be the wish of every parent to want their kids do better than them..

Congratulations to her for getting laid in America.. she resemble her papa sha.. hope say she no be potential agbero...

She has gotten a job even before graduation.. only for Nigeria!!!.. meanwhile na army recruit government they offer my people..

It is well!!
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by complexBoss12: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:
Till today we are poor as a country because the "literates" don't understand the problem.

That mechanic that didn't go to school is important to the economy than that graduate who read Linguistic or home economics. All he needs to do is to aim higher like INNOSON and in thirty years he would be famous for his craft. A mechanic fixes cars , trailers and maintains the vehicles for transportation which is an important part of the economy. What exactly does a Linguistic certificate offer to Nigeria? INNOSON was just a mechanic and spare parts dealer many years ago.

A plumber fixes pipes in houses and even in production firms. What exactly does a Philosophy graduate add to the economy. Without generator repairers the bad power supply channel would affect small and medium scale enterprises. What exactly do you add to the economy with your First class in Arabic studies?

It is no coincidence that even in developed countries more billionaires like Bill Gates , Mark Zuckerberg and even the richest man in China , Ali Baba either dropped out of the university before their sophomore year or never even had formal education. As a child , I listened to Steve Jobs and I learnt that he dropped out of school to master the craft of calligraphy .... that was all he needed to make iOS fanciful and Apple the brand your graduates want today. UFC President, Dana White , even has a more thuggish history than MC Oluomo and helped the investors of UFC in creating a billion dollar system for fighters.

You must understand how a system works. There will be at least 3 chartered accountants and 3 legal practitioners who work for that transport union headed by MC Oluomo just like they work for Billionaires Gates and Zuckerberg who have no University degree . However, those who know exactly what they are chasing are those who employ the graduates.

MC Oluomo generates more revenue for the government of Nigeria than even your Arabic or Philosophy Professor and Professors of at least 50 other courses who drag an industrial action for more than three decades. Throw that worthless certificate away and stop comparing University graduates who add nothing to the economy with career bus drivers and conductors who help in the transportation of people in an over populated urban city while generating revenue that the government will use to subsidize school fees.
be calming down my brother, you just made alot of people feel useless

2 Likes

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by coputa(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Being an Agbero does not make one an illiterate.Graduates abound in their rank and file
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Edyice: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
I pass ajah roundabout today come see as boys dey purse motor vehicles .. motor almost jam one thug ..

Only if they knew THEIR boss has children in USA .. living a good life undecided
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by alawiiyeyoruba: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
He realized the importance of education and he spent a fortune on his daughter to get one. good man,

Do you wonder what Agbo Jedi is? Agbo Jedi comes in different names for people especially in the southwestern part of Nigeria, some persons call it ále’, áwopa’or áfato, to learn more about jedi click https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/agbo-jedi/
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Centcanada: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thief. Your time is coming! We will not spare you.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
hakeem4:
While his boys in Lagos are bagging different degrees of injuries here
God bless you for putting it in the exact way I would have done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by toprealman: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
MC for your mind you are smart abi
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by 4gunners(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bornsinner7:
No tell me say na this man construct all this grammar by himself..

Well.. it has been and will continue to be the wish of every parent to want their kids do better than them..

Congratulations to her for getting laid in America.. she resemble her papa sha.. hope say she no be potential agbero...

She has gotten a job even before graduation.. only for Nigeria!!!.. meanwhile na army recruit government they offer my people..

It is well!!
US can’t be compared to any other country.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Drone95(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congrats to my kid sister. grin
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chii59:

First throw away your certificate. See your mouth. undecided
Lol, make I hear sai him gree. The way Nigerians dey call Bill and Mark anyhow for there drop out example dey always vex me.

Like do you know this guys beginning abi you just jump from Harvard drop out to Billionaires.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
Agbero, Area boyisim, Hooliganism and Omo ta, really paid for him by been very wise. Congratulations to you and your daughter. Thanks to Tinubu.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Akinh: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Well congratulations to her...but she needed to draw closer to God..bcs Karnal is real.....Karnal do visit at the end of every hustle o
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mbamto:
What an "agbero's" daughter can achieve, a Nigerian Professor's daughter can hardly achieve it.
*American University
*Money talks
*Life no balance
*Las las we will all have sense
Most American universities are quite expensive ranging from 15,000 to 30,000 dollars for tuition fees.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
paulolee:
congrats to her n it seems all this oluomo children attends schools in abroad...am not surprised shaa..
pls mr o.p i need this oluomo daughter digits bcoz it seems av found d wife dt av bin searching for..
dnt wory abt if oluomo go accept or not, because he knows me very well because am among the zonal agbero chairmen in Lagos state and even get my membership card..
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dominion202:
I just like dis man.
He's sending is own children abroad for schooling while using other people's pikin for thuggery.

Congrats to the lady
Future Lagos Rep/Senate grin grin grin in making

Should he be the one to send your child abroad? Through thug life he has been able to carve a niche for his kids. That's a lesson for you to learn; not all this sarcasm about liking him for using peoples kids as thugs. Did he kidnap them into thug life.?
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by low2high: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congratulations to her for the educational success achieved.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Tochj(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
The guy too fine joor.
But na Touts harassing people for Lagos de pay the bill.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
SmartPolician:
Please don't hate anyone

Congratulate the lady and get out.

Go and hustle
By taking pepper soup. grin
You think it is easy, I have a friend who is sponsored to go school in Canada by a politician . flight, visa, fees everything paid for, he was asked to take pepper soup(join the brother hood) but he refused. Everything he expected because he did not take pepper soup (join the brother hood) stopped.
You think politics is free in Nigeria. grin
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by LZAA: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:
Till today we are poor as a country because the "literates" don't understand the problem.

That mechanic that didn't go to school is important to the economy than that graduate who read Linguistic or home economics. All he needs to do is to aim higher like INNOSON and in thirty years he would be famous for his craft. A mechanic fixes cars , trailers and maintains the vehicles for transportation which is an important part of the economy. What exactly does a Linguistic certificate offer to Nigeria? INNOSON was just a mechanic and spare parts dealer many years ago.

A plumber fixes pipes in houses and even in production firms. What exactly does a Philosophy graduate add to the economy. Without generator repairers the bad power supply channel would affect small and medium scale enterprises. What exactly do you add to the economy with your First class in Arabic studies?

It is no coincidence that even in developed countries more billionaires like Bill Gates , Mark Zuckerberg and even the richest man in China , Ali Baba either dropped out of the university before their sophomore year or never even had formal education. As a child , I listened to Steve Jobs and I learnt that he dropped out of school to master the craft of calligraphy .... that was all he needed to make iOS fanciful and Apple the brand your graduates want today. UFC President, Dana White , even has a more thuggish history than MC Oluomo and helped the investors of UFC in creating a billion dollar system for fighters.

You must understand how a system works. There will be at least 3 chartered accountants and 3 legal practitioners who work for that transport union headed by MC Oluomo just like they work for Billionaires Gates and Zuckerberg who have no University degree . However, those who know exactly what they are chasing are those who employ the graduates.

MC Oluomo generates more revenue for the government of Nigeria than even your Arabic or Philosophy Professor and Professors of at least 50 other courses who drag an industrial action for more than three decades. Throw that worthless certificate away and stop comparing University graduates who add nothing to the economy with career bus drivers and conductors who help in the transportation of people in an over populated urban city while generating revenue that the government will use to subsidize school fees.
Come come while you made valid points u need to understand that
Those people u said didn't graduate didn't drop out,they just didn't receive certificate
You know,that paper that gets you through the door
They had already picked up the skills and contacts

1 Like

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Edyice:
I pass ajah roundabout today come see as boys dey purse motor vehicles .. motor almost jam one thug ..

Only if they knew THEIR boss has children in USA .. living a good life undecided

Living a good life in US through hard work, you forgot to add. Last year his son was top in his state and took a picture with the Governor. The proud dad was invited to the US for that event.

Don't make it sound as though his kids are on the streets of America harvesting dollars.

1 Like

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exc2000:

Who did MC Oluomo kill as a driver or NURTW member

Mention names

You go wait taya for names.

Do you really think they say all the hateful rubbish because the man is actually a killer?

They just say all that to express their dark hearts, hatred, bitterness and no future ambition bad bele.

People like them don't progress in life.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Exc2000: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
plaindealer:

You go wait taya for names.

Do you really think they say all the hateful rubbish because the man is actually a killer?

They just say all that to express their dark hearts, hatred, bitterness and no future ambition bad bele.

People like them don't progress in life.

You just captured the reality in few words
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by real777(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:

I have to login because of this beautiful piece

My younger bro is a plumber and that trade don help am well even buy small car & sponsored himself in Uniben 6 years part time & graduated 2 years ago or so.

The handwork is what has kept him busy daily from the very day he got admitted into the university. The young man is very good in the craft sp much that I imagine if na spirit teach am because he never learnt the skill officially as an apprentice.

Writing this episode just so someone reading maybe encouraged. The problem with the Nigerian society is that people want to "hammer" without any meaningful value or service in sight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by gulfer: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Oluomo no gree travel; baba dey fear covid-19 grin grin angry grin
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Dbiz1111(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:

No be lie oh. great point !!!
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:

True talk my brother
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by deleo16(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:

I'm a highly educated individual and I understand what I'm saying. Your argument depicts that of an average Nigerian (woman) who is strictly conservative and want things to remain same way.
I never sanctioned education but questioned the rationality of spending years to acquire certifications that are not directly useful in the scheme of things today.
Most of them are getting it now , citizen from 1st world country they don't want to pay college DEBT to get stupid degree e.g gender studies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Elvictor: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:

you don't even know what is philosophy, all these ITK sef.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
She should continues till NP. Maybe do part time work to have some experience. Bedside nursing is not easy. Better if she has the brain nursing anesthiology is the way to go.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Focusmind: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:

You made so much sense bro. Academics seems highly overrated. The guys at computer village and Saka Tinubu street surprises me a lot. These guys never went to University but their coding, hard ware knowledge, problem solving skills and general computer knowledge is legendry.

That's why Germany, China, Israel and South Korea places so much emphasis on technical and vocational skills. I have said it, my kids will learn one skill before proceeding to the University. I am happy the way my 7 year old daughter is learning about hair plating.

She loosens my wife's attachment and hair anytime my wife wants to do a new style and she is always interested in supporting to plate other people's hair.

Skill rocks. Learn one!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.