Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) (63539 Views)

MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Temitope Adunni Akinsanya: House Built By MC Oluomo's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Soleye24(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
congrats..... God no forget me too, I need connections o God
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:
Till today we are poor as a country because the "literates" don't understand the problem.

That mechanic that didn't go to school is important to the economy than that graduate who read Linguistic or home economics. All he needs to do is to aim higher like INNOSON and in thirty years he would be famous for his craft. A mechanic fixes cars , trailers and maintains the vehicles for transportation which is an important part of the economy. What exactly does a Linguistic certificate offer to Nigeria? INNOSON was just a mechanic and spare parts dealer many years ago.

A plumber fixes pipes in houses and even in production firms. What exactly does a Philosophy graduate add to the economy. Without generator repairers the bad power supply channel would affect small and medium scale enterprises. What exactly do you add to the economy with your First class in Arabic studies?

It is no coincidence that even in developed countries more billionaires like Bill Gates , Mark Zuckerberg and even the richest man in China , Ali Baba either dropped out of the university before their sophomore year or never even had formal education. As a child , I listened to Steve Jobs and I learnt that he dropped out of school to master the craft of calligraphy .... that was all he needed to make iOS fanciful and Apple the brand your graduates want today. UFC President, Dana White , even has a more thuggish history than MC Oluomo and helped the investors of UFC in creating a billion dollar system for fighters.

You must understand how a system works. There will be at least 3 chartered accountants and 3 legal practitioners who work for that transport union headed by MC Oluomo just like they work for Billionaires Gates and Zuckerberg who have no University degree . However, those who know exactly what they are chasing are those who employ the graduates.

MC Oluomo generates more revenue for the government of Nigeria than even your Arabic or Philosophy Professor and Professors of at least 50 other courses who drag an industrial action for more than three decades. Throw that worthless certificate away and stop comparing University graduates who add nothing to the economy with career bus drivers and conductors who help in the transportation of people in an over populated urban city while generating revenue that the government will use to subsidize school fees.

My goodness undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by jossy444(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
You can only advice people to learn a skill while studying not dropping their certificate. No matter the course education is important.

CMS
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
grandlexuz:

Living a good life in US through hard work, you forgot to add. Last year his son was top in his state and took a picture with the Governor. The proud dad was invited to the US for that event.

Don't make it sound as though his kids are on the streets of America harvesting dollars.

So you think given the opportunity, those boys chasing vehicles cannot come top in a structured environment.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
congrats oo
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by deleo16(m): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Focusmind:

You made so much sense bro. Academics seems highly overrated. The guys at computer village and Saka Tinubu street surprises me a lot. These guys never went to University but their coding, hard ware knowledge, problem solving skills and general computer knowledge is legendry.

That's why Germany, China, Israel and South Korea places so much emphasis on technical and vocational skills. I have said it, my kids will learn one skill before proceeding to the University. I am happy the way my 7 year old daughter is learning about hair plating.

She loosens my wife's attachment and hair anytime my wife wants to do a new style and she is always interested in supporting to plate other people's hair.

Skill rocks. Learn one!
you have said it all Finland educational system addresses this

1 Like

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
I just wish many fathers are good, proud, dedicated and successful fathers like MC Oluomo.

I even wish the hateful and bitter people talking rubbish in this thread have dedicated, caring loving and pro education fathers like MC.

The son of the so called thug and agbero was the smartest and the most brilliant student in his school and he earned a scholarship to MIT, the best TECH University in the world so what about your father and that is not a thug or agbero? Where are you in life? Are you better than the children of the so called thug and wgbero?

If agbero and the so culled thug is able to have train and mold brillian, smart, successful children, then what about you that is not agbero or thug?

What's your own excuse for failure and lack of success in life?

When you abuse, insult and look down on people, look in the mirror, I'm sure the reflection is your own and your parent's failure in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:
I am just wondering when her white classmates ask her what her father does for a living, what her answer would be cry

I hope she would be proud enough to tell them her dad is a hired killer, a political thug who kills his godfather's political rivals for a living
A State branch chairman of NURTW. Period.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:
I am just wondering when her white classmates ask her what her father does for a living, what her answer would be cry

I hope she would be proud enough to tell them her dad is a hired killer, a political thug who kills his godfather's political rivals for a living
A State branch chairman of NURTW. Period
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
ElValiente:
A State branch chairman of NURTW. Period.
But thats not her dad's real job na grin
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
plaindealer:
I just wish many fathers are good, proud, dedicated and successful fathers like MC Oluomo.

I even wish the hateful and bitter people talking rubbish in this thread have dedicated, caring loving and pro education fathers like MC.

The son of the so called thug and agbero was the smartest and the most brilliant student in his school and he earned a scholarship to MIT, the best TECH University in the world so what about your father and that is not a thug or agbero? Where are you in life? Are you better than the children of the so called thug and wgbero?

If agbero and the so culled thug is able to have train and mold brillian, smart, successful children, then what about you that is not agbero or thug?

What's your own excuse for failure and lack of success in life?

When you abuse, insult and look down on people, look in the mirror, I'm sure the reflection is your own and your parent's failure in life.

maybe we should also be celebrating armed robbers and kidnappers who steal and kill others and use the proceeds of their criminal acts to train their kids and take care of their family, crazy Nigerians cry

2 Likes

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by bhella10: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:

I'm a highly educated individual and I understand what I'm saying. Your argument depicts that of an average Nigerian (woman) who is strictly conservative and want things to remain same way.
I never sanctioned education but questioned the rationality of spending years to acquire certifications that are not directly useful in the scheme of things today.
I don't see how the number of years one decides to acquire a certification becomes a concern for anyone including you.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:

I'll gladly and proudly tell my schoolmates that my father is the chairman of the largest trade union in Lagos, Nigeria.

Instead of worrying about other people's father and their smart, brilliant and successful children, why not worry about your own life?
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:
maybe we should also be celebrating armed robbers and kidnappers who steal and kill others and use the proceeds of their criminal acts to train their kids and take care of their family, crazy Nigerians cry

If you are going to let us know how bitter, angry and hateful you are because another man's children are doing better than you in life, first let us know with facts who MC robbed, who he kidnapped or killed. I know you can not, you are just a bitter human being who is mad and upset for his own lack of success in life.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
plaindealer:

I'll gladly and proudly tell my schoolmates that my father is the chairman of the largest trade union in Lagos, Nigeria.

Instead of worrying about other people's father and their smart, brilliant and successful children, why not worry about your own life?
the day her father and his gang of political murderers murders your loved one, thats the day you will stop celebrating killers and armed robbers, e concern me grin

1 Like

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by IamBravo: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Her dad is head of a transport union in Lagos. There are transport unions everywhere.
humilitypays:

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
plaindealer:

If you are going to let us know how bitter, angry and hateful you are because another man's children are doing better than you in life, first let us know with facts who MC robbed, who he kidnapped or killed. I know you can not, you are just a bitter human being who is mad and upset for his own lack of success in life.
may Bola Ige and Funsho Williams fall on you shocked
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Edyice: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
grandlexuz:

Living a good life in US through hard work, you forgot to add. Last year his son was top in his state and took a picture with the Governor. The proud dad was invited to the US for that event.

Don't make it sound as though his kids are on the streets of America harvesting dollars.

If your are a Yoruba dude , well I can't blame your reasoning ( thinking USA and naija standards of living is THE SAME shocked )

You need to understand the way USA , UK and other European countries treat their citizens and can't talk much .....Biko

Before replying you

I know Someone would have .
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:
But thats not her dad's real job na grin
Proof it. Lol. grin
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:
the day her father and his gang of political murderers murders your loved one, thats the day you will stop celebrating killers and armed robbers, e concern me grin

Have they murdered you and your loved ones?

Other people are progressing in life, but you are on the internet doing karuwa.

Hatred and cad bele miss road..
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by generationz(f): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
ethicallyright:
Till today we are poor as a country because the "literates" don't understand the problem.

That mechanic that didn't go to school is important to the economy than that graduate who read Linguistic or home economics. All he needs to do is to aim higher like INNOSON and in thirty years he would be famous for his craft. A mechanic fixes cars , trailers and maintains the vehicles for transportation which is an important part of the economy. What exactly does a Linguistic certificate offer to Nigeria? INNOSON was just a mechanic and spare parts dealer many years ago.

A plumber fixes pipes in houses and even in production firms. What exactly does a Philosophy graduate add to the economy. Without generator repairers the bad power supply channel would affect small and medium scale enterprises. What exactly do you add to the economy with your First class in Arabic studies?

It is no coincidence that even in developed countries more billionaires like Bill Gates , Mark Zuckerberg and even the richest man in China , Ali Baba either dropped out of the university before their sophomore year or never even had formal education. As a child , I listened to Steve Jobs and I learnt that he dropped out of school to master the craft of calligraphy .... that was all he needed to make iOS fanciful and Apple the brand your graduates want today. UFC President, Dana White , even has a more thuggish history than MC Oluomo and helped the investors of UFC in creating a billion dollar system for fighters.

You must understand how a system works. There will be at least 3 chartered accountants and 3 legal practitioners who work for that transport union headed by MC Oluomo just like they work for Billionaires Gates and Zuckerberg who have no University degree . However, those who know exactly what they are chasing are those who employ the graduates.

MC Oluomo generates more revenue for the government of Nigeria than even your Arabic or Philosophy Professor and Professors of at least 50 other courses who drag an industrial action for more than three decades. Throw that worthless certificate away and stop comparing University graduates who add nothing to the economy with career bus drivers and conductors who help in the transportation of people in an over populated urban city while generating revenue that the government will use to subsidize school fees.

Aim higher like innoson?

Even innoson is struggling in his country. grin

That linguistics BSC can get you out if this show hole to study masters degree and get a job (although not so easy) and you would be 10 times better than all the road side mechanics in Nigeria put together. If you are proactive, you fan teach peoples children their local dialect or a foreign language.

Oluomo is a thug on whose hands the blood of other people's children lies. He is enjoying the loot of his good fathers.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by plaindealer: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2020
[s]
humilitypays:
may Bola Ige and Funsho Williams fall on you
[/s]

Find something better to do with your life.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=ethicallyright post=97163504][b] Till today we are poor as a country because the "literates" don't understand the problem.

Nice write-up, but why the much emphasis on Arabic? Don't you think is wrong? I know you will also feel bitter if some emphasises much on CRS or any Atheist book depend on what you practices.

Anyway let me highlight some of the usefulness of Arabic to the society

1. When you learn Arabic you’ll be able to appreciate the region’s unique way of life, cuisine, literature, music and art. You’ll open the door to their rich culture that is not often exposed to the Western world. You’ll appreciate their cultural practices and products and understand the values that matter much to them, such as hospitality, dignity and honor.

2. You’ll be able to understand Islam better if you’re able to read the Qurʾān and understand its teachings which will in turn be useful to the society at large.

3. Learning (studying) Arabic can make you an ambassador for your home country. Many people in the U.S. view Arabic speakers negatively because they only get to learn about them from mass media and movies which might generate into hatred and you know economic can not grow when there 's no peace.

Thanks
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Edyice: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
There will definitely come a day where his children can't explain what THEIR father does for a living .. if that day never even pass grin

THAT day will definitely come

I trust USA , they will expose your past .. grin
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Sailorsoldier1: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Neimar:
How e take concern us??
e concern us...so that we will have sense to hustle and train our children to greater heights
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
ElValiente:
Proof it. Lol. grin
go and ask Funsho Williams and Hamburger cry

1 Like

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Find something better to do with your life.
I know u are MC Oluomo Daughter may Hamburger fall on you as u dine on his blood cry
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
Even Agbero sef dey train him children abroad...this Life no balance
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
shamsin6300:
I didn't have Islam in mind when talking about Arabic and there's nothing wrong in learning languages. People can read the Bible , Quran , French , Arabic etc as much as they want during leisure and and as a passion...

To get jobs and contribute to the economy, they must undergo scientific trainings which make them productive.
Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by highskies(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Exquisitely written, write ups like these reassure my belief that Naija is not a foregone conclusion.

Thank you for sensitising others. Thank you

ethicallyright:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
humilitypays:
go and ask Funsho Williams and Hamburger cry
proof grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / Atiku Reacts To Fresh Posters In Abuja / AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.