Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

A Request For The Removal Of The N20 Cost To Check/retrieve NIN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Request For The Removal Of The N20 Cost To Check/retrieve NIN (308 Views)

My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Glo Introduces New Data Plan. 2GB For N500, 4GB For N1000, 180GB For N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Request For The Removal Of The N20 Cost To Check/retrieve NIN by branhampaul: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
This particular letter written to the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) which has the mandate of registering Nigerians for a National Identity Card; and written to the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) which controls telecommunications companies in Nigeria, calls for the removal of the N20 cost presently being charged when Nigerians intend to check or retrieve their National Identification Number (NIN).

Read the letter for the full details.

Re: A Request For The Removal Of The N20 Cost To Check/retrieve NIN by saviourGeorge: 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
I support this...
It should be totally free

1 Like

Re: A Request For The Removal Of The N20 Cost To Check/retrieve NIN by sunshineV(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
am in support

1 Like

Re: A Request For The Removal Of The N20 Cost To Check/retrieve NIN by Digitalwitch: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
I support this, however nothing goes for nothing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise On Phone To Go For / How To Restore Your Recently Deleted Instagram Posts Within 30 Days / Glo Tire Me O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.