Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Eternal Love: Spoken Words - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eternal Love: Spoken Words (279 Views)

Call For Entries: African Human Rights Spoken Words Contest: / My Eternal Love / No One Like God (spoken Words) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eternal Love: Spoken Words by ICEKING95(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
A Heart melting smile, yet like a deep freezer your beauty froze my mind, beclouded my thoughts and gave me sleepless nights...
Eternity, with you I desire and yearn.
To be your Adam and you my Eve, I dream... But I... I shall make it EVEn, giving you all my attention that you wouldn't pay any to the devil
And together, forever we will dwell in the garden of Eden, no need for redemption for we shall overcome every temptation....
It always ends in tears, they say...
But for any Tear, with love we shall patch, we will make amends and together, forever we shall dwell, because to ours, there shall be no end.....
We shall walk down the aisle, hand in hand, gazing deeply into each other's eyes with joy and desire in our hearts. Yes I do! Shall I reply, and so shall You.
A love with no end cos unlike Romeo and Juliet, our families shall Consent..
New every morning!
You will be my honey and I, your moon, your light in darkness. Waking up next to you every morning, The best HONEY MOON

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rise Against Scammers, Read Financial Rollercoaster / What Should You Do On Webtalkâť“ / Video Analysis Of The Mysterious Story "A Baby Tramp"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.