Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue (905 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Issue / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue by Whatsgood: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
I have been trying to apply for the Edo state civil service recruitment for 2 days now to no avail. At the point of submission, I keep getting an application unsuccessful message with the statement: 'Data too long for column responsibility1 at row1. Anyone experiencing same challenge?

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue by FAndreas(m): 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
hmm
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue by AuditCFA: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
FAndreas:
hmm

Yeah but I managed to overcome it.

What to do?
Limit you responsibility or job description for all work experience to just a line and fill other aspects and upload necessary documents and submit.

Have a blessed night

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue by Charlie2049(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
AuditCFA:

What to do?
Limit you responsibility or job description for all work experience to just a line and fill other aspects and upload necessary documents and submit.

Have a blessed night

Please did you get Registration or Application number when you submitted. Other than your application was successful I didn't get anything else, nothing to hold on to or show that one has applied.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue by AuditCFA: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Charlie2049:

Please did you get Registration or Application number when you submitted. Other than your application was successful I didn't get anything else, nothing to hold on to or show that one has applied.

Same here

Just chill and be optimistic.....

It's Interview loading already

1 Like

Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue by Whatsgood: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2020
Thank you very much. I suspected this but felt that won't be right. How does someone who has much experience limit it to 1 line? Anbyway, thanks once more.
AuditCFA:

What to do?

Have a blessed night
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue by jbutney(f): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2020
AuditCFA:

Same here

Just chill and be optimistic.....

It's Interview loading already
please are you from edo state? do you think non indigenes should apply? I don't know how open Edo civil service is and would like to know.
Re: Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue by AuditCFA: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2020
jbutney:

please are you from edo state? do you think non indigenes should apply? I don't know how open Edo civil service is and would like to know.

I am from Edo state but based in Port Harcourt.
The last civil service recruitment under Obaseki first tenure was somehow based on merit but I was told that non indigenes were screened out at the interview stage.

But this one and yours might just be an exemption.

There is no harm in trying bro.....

(1) (Reply)

*7 Reasons Why Degree Holders Are Poor / Female Roommate Needed In Ajah / Job Vacancies At An International School-alimosho, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.