Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

The Landing Of An Airplane On Asaba International Airport With An Uncompleted Control Tower & Ta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Landing Of An Airplane On Asaba International Airport With An Uncompleted Control Tower & Ta (1482 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / The Fact About Asaba International Airport: Our Own Worst Enemy (asaba Airport A / pictures-Asaba International Airport Project (under Construction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Landing Of An Airplane On Asaba International Airport With An Uncompleted Control Tower & Ta by Htown64(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2011
THE LANDING OF AN AIRPLANE ON ASABA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH AN UNCOMPLETED CONTROL TOWER & TARMAC IN A BID TO WIN THE FORTH COMING ELECTION IN DELTA STATE BY PDP.
Re: The Landing Of An Airplane On Asaba International Airport With An Uncompleted Control Tower & Ta by monkeyleg: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2011
Diagraceful and shameless from a Crook governor trying to deceive the common man. But the good people of Delta state know better.

See picture of the evil crooks in power.

Re: The Landing Of An Airplane On Asaba International Airport With An Uncompleted Control Tower & Ta by 4good(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2011
I guess PDP is really confused at the moment. Except they rig, they will lose galantly. I even learnt Obasanjo was not allowed to enter the palace of Alaafin (though a rumour). I saw the Headline PDP set to expel Ciroma, Atiku and others. Let's just pray God takes full control in the election. BB is the answer!
Re: The Landing Of An Airplane On Asaba International Airport With An Uncompleted Control Tower & Ta by monkeyleg: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2011
My brother he is the answer. Look at that Devil there. prepared to do anything within his power to keep Deltans in the suffering pit. But those day and comming to an end, and he better book his flight out, because he must go to jail

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan nominates Ken Saro-wiwa's Tribunal Judge As Chief Judge Fhc / Islamic Banking: Sanusi Is Breaking The Law! / 46% Of Nigeria's Smartphone Users Own A Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.