Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (223 Views)

Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T by tetula123(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
H
Re: T by JOACHINpedro: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
You pepper that girl I swear grin
Some people will just enter wetin dem no understand.
Re: T by soundOsonic: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nkechi grew up to be a strong woman, after being raised by her mum, her father a city drunk abandoned them and chose the path of the bottle long since Nkechi was 14 years.
She being a strong feminist full of life and intellect. She was in a bus talking with Patrick about equal right, each time Patrick tried to explain she cuts him of by saying stop mansplaining it to me. "We are equal, what a man can do a woman can do better, a man is meant to sweep the floor and take up responsibility, he is a man meant to treat and worship his girlfriend or wife"
Bang Bang a shot at the tire. The vehicle came to an halt. Men in AK-47 assault rifle stood gallant and ordered everyone to come down. Nkechi was just glued at Patrick back making Patrick look like a low budget "human shield" in case of any discharge.
Patrick dragged her " Abba sister why you dey gum gum for my back now" Nnkechi replied why are you talking like this are you not meant to protect me as a man. Everybody shouted including the armed men "arrrrrgh" surpringly in unison. Patrick replied are you not a feminist again?
One of the armed robber named shittu who had suffered heart break from few feminist in the past, shouted " feminist come and kneel down here" Nkechi looked as if he was talking to someone at her back. Patrick pushed her forward. " come on feminist they are talking to you".
Thank God Nkechi escaped the incident on unscathed. She later learnt a valuable lesson, in times of war and life threatening event a man's life is of no value as he is willing to protect the weaker (women and children). Both men and women are equal but our responsibility differs. Let men be men and women be women

(1) (Reply)

Davido Rock This New Music / Before You Get Pregnant. / I Want To Appreciate God For Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.