Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC (33214 Views)

Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue / South-West Governor's Wives Rally For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by BigSarah(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Terrorism is money apparently
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Omezif(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
One day the cup of the governor will be filled to the brim.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by freeborn02: 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Is this not referring to that governor that paid bandits for murdering people in southern Kaduna?

3 Likes

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/ynabena/status/1339603972001185794?s=19

There was a time an ex CBN top official made a similar allegation of a sitting governor sponsoring Boko Haram. Instead of d DSS investigating d issue, they were hounding d man. Now that APC thru Nabena is making similar allegations, I am curious to see how d DSS will respond

4 Likes

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Where righteousness 89 dey
lipsrsealed
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by freeborn02: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
lexy2014:

There was a time an ex CBN top official made a similar allegation of a sitting governor sponsoring Boko Haram. Instead d DSS investigating d issue, they were hounding d man. Now that APC thru Nabena is making similar allegations, I am curious to see how d DSS will respond

Your guess is good as mine. They will do nothing
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by eddyslim(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fear North
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by lagdmark(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Thank God naa dem they do themselves bad things. Since they didn't mention SE, SW or SS as sponsors no wahala.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Racoon(m): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Whao! Thank goodness it is the demonic party accusing one of its governor in NW of sponsoring BH.Obadiah Mailafia was right after all.Fingers crossed.
cc: Arrewa
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Farki: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
lexy2014:

There was a time an ex CBN top official made a similar allegation of a sitting governor sponsoring Boko Haram. Instead of d DSS investigating d issue, they were hounding d man. Now that APC thru Nabena is making similar allegations, I am curious to see how d DSS will respond

I don't think we are truly grasping the gravity of the situation. A GOVERNOR is sponsoring murder and ethnic cleansing in his state and the greater Nigeria and nobody is doing anything about it.

Just let that sink in, some of you might be paying taxes for your own slaughter.

If this is true then I don't even know what to say about Nigeria again, Nigeria is beyond finished.

3 Likes

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Where righteousness 89 dey?
lipsrsealed
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Manab: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Pierocash:
I feel no pity for the North. They are the problem of themselves.

If North wants to end insecurity and terrorism,they can do that. But they aren't ready. Both old and young northern people, elite and poor,are sympathetic to terrorists, they supply them food, auction looted items for them,go to market for terrorists, and supply them informations on how to kill and destroy their brothers.

No wonder bible says " fear North ,for I am with you always ".
u are also one of them
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by LordOfTheGame: 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
ChoCho54:
El Rufai, I'm fingering you.

Lols... his sickly child Bashir will finger you oooh and you know what it means. grin grin grin
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by lexy2014: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Farki:

I don't think we are truly grasping the gravity of the situation. A GOVERNOR is sponsoring murder and ethnic cleansing in his state and the greater Nigeria and nobody is doing anything about it.

Just let that sink in, some of you might be paying taxes for your own slaughter.

If this is true then I don't even know what to say about Nigeria again, Nigeria is beyond finished.

U don't need to look too far. Examine d response of d DSS when mailafia made these allegations & examine their response as APCs Nabena has made d same allegations. Let's see what d DSS will do
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Niceman4u(m): 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

We know of two governors sponsoring bandits.

Those bandits are another money venture especially in Zamfara state.

They're making billions of naira with those boys.

Infact most bandits attacks were lies... They will just concoct news of bandits attacking community and give to the media just to keep the money flowing.

Some governors are using buhari's weakenes to cash out.

Good one for acknowledging that a weak vegetable is the president of Nigeria.
I pity Nigerians because this insurgence is ending anytime soon.
Northerners and most bigots from the south welcomed because they were against Jonathan.
Now, deal the monsters you all created.

1 Like

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Omik1: 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

Infact most bandits attacks were lies... They will just concoct news of bandits attacking community and give to the media just to keep the money flowing.

Some states are just becoming rich in the name of insecurity.

it bleeds my heart that they sometimes strike innocent villagers to keep the scam going.

It's hard to believe but nothing is impossible with the kind of greedy rulers we have.

"How to Fake a War" movie comes to mind
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by mikemiyaki: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
shocked fjng what and who?
ChoCho54:
El Rufai, I'm fingering you.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by fk001(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

it bleeds my heart that they sometimes strike innocent villagers to keep the scam going.

Only if Nigerians would open their eyes to see the real scam that is going on.

The Government is stealing in a very coded manner

Lies stop hiding behind your moniker and be claiming that there is no bandits attack.

May until they kidnapped your love ones before you will believe that bandits have superseded your imagination.

Bandits are real!!! And majority of them are Fulbe.

2 Likes

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by EdiskyHarry: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
The day I will read any good news coming out from the northern part of Nigeria apart from terrorism, mass killing of innocent people, religious war, child marriage, Child Abuse, illiteracy, and violent, then I'll tell God thank you.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by obstead200(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This north eeeeh. 80% of Nigerian problems comes from the North. They are inherently violent, uneducated and unable to think positively about Nigerian development. There is a reason every other part of Nigeria should always dream of a day when they will be free from the north.

-You can never host a major world tournament

- You can never expand your tourist potential

- You can never host a major world figure like the pope

- You will forever suffer insecurity
- You will never have government that runs on merit

Just a lot of hindrance being in same country with the north. They don't project Nigerian image in sports, in education, in entertainment, in anything positive. Breeding children without a plan to carter for them. Sponsoring violence and counter violence. To stay with the north in the same country is not a day job.
honestly these are exactly my thoughts

2 Likes

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

Those banditry is another money venture especially in Zamfara state.

The Government is stealing in a very coded manner.

Kankara boys kidnap is going to be another big cash out.

But Nigerians are mentally and psychologically weak to see fallacies.

The man with the strong mentality. We hail thee. Hahahaha!!
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Marine54:
North has been disgracing Nigeria before international community since time immemorial.

Tomorrow it will be nearly one week

Na like this chibok girls take start we are nearly ten years in to it now

1 Like

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by sterlingD(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
festacman:
If anything, the recent lucrative collaboration between the bandits and Boko Haram terrorists is a dangerous sign that Northern Nigeria is about to be balkanised and taken over by militia groups. Why not, if a whole crowd of over two hundred students were abducted in Katsina State and moved smoothly to Zamfara without any resistance.

- The Northern politicians and elites are dead scared and have relocated their families overseas.
- The overfed horse-loving traditional rulers are helpless and useless in reining in their young people.
- The blasphemy-seeking over-zealous religious leaders are powerless to evangelize the bandits for change of ways.
- The Arewa Consultative Council members came down South a couple weeks ago to survey for possible hiding places.
- The Arewa Youths are busy focusing on whether the dresses Northern girls wear show their backs.

The North is chasing rats while flame consumes the roof its edifice and raging down fast. Northern Nigeria is about to go down! Sad!

This right here captures it all.It is so sad.

1 Like

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Daddysidhan: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

Those banditry is another money venture especially in Zamfara state.

The Government is stealing in a very coded manner.

Kankara boys kidnap is going to be another big cash out.

But Nigerians are mentally and psychologically weak to see fallacies.
All northerners are a partaker in terror sponsorship including this same useless ARREWA that always live in denial of the situation in the north
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Kaiser20: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
The day I will read any good news coming out from the northern part of Nigeria apart from terrorism, mass killing of innocent people, religious war, child marriage, Child Abuse, illiteracy, and violent, then I'll tell God thank you.
The problem with the north is that they have problems but they don't know there's a problem.

1 Like

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by fashrola(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
We have 7 North-West States in Nigeria

Jigawa - APC
Kaduna - APC
Kano - APC
Katsina - APC
Zamfara - PDP
Sokoto - PDP
Kebbi - APC
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by PS712: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nbotee:
How is dis any different from what a former CBN executive stated sometime ago and d DSS and other ppl in govt wanted to have his head...
There are two PDP governors in the northwest, let's hope this is not inferring it's one of them because instead of having solution it will further be politicized while people suffer.

1 Like

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by ChoCho54(f): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Lols... his sickly child Bashir will finger you oooh and you know what it means. grin grin grin
Oga you dey craze you hia.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by obicoolnino: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Aflix:
Arrewa coming soon with posts of Bandits attacking only villages and then pictures of the Beautiful North.

#Northernvillagerslivesmater.

Like u already know him
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Talknochip(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Useless rubbish!

Same people that came into Power by Blackmail and demonic manipulations are telling others not to do half of what they did.

de governor no go fit pass the governor wey him state the host dose kankara boys..

or that kada man

1 Like

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gerraout here
....It is now for political gains...
There was no kidnapping...
Nobody is sponsoring nada
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by DexterousOne(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
festacman:
If anything, the recent lucrative collaboration between the bandits and Boko Haram terrorists is a dangerous sign that Northern Nigeria is about to be balkanised and taken over by militia groups. Why not, if a whole crowd of over two hundred students were abducted in Katsina State and moved smoothly to Zamfara without any resistance.

- The Northern politicians and elites are dead scared and have relocated their families overseas.
- The overfed horse-loving traditional rulers are helpless and useless in reining in their young people.
- The blasphemy-seeking over-zealous religious leaders are powerless to evangelize the bandits for change of ways.
- The Arewa Consultative Council members came down South a couple weeks ago to survey for possible hiding places.
- The Arewa Youths are busy focusing on whether the dresses Northern girls wear show their backs.

The North is chasing rats while flame consumes the roof of its edifice and raging down fast. Northern Nigeria is about to go down! Sad!

This is worrisome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not A Party In US Drug Case, Tinubu Tells Tribunal / Buhari Must Resign - Gov Fayose Fights Garba Shehu On Channels Tv [video] / Magic Happened To PDP’s Votes At Anambra Collation Centre - Atiku’s Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.