Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC (33232 Views)

Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue / South-West Governor's Wives Rally For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by israelmao(m): 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
APC is expressing its helplessness and cluelessness.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by owendei(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/ynabena/status/1339603972001185794?s=19
Aaahhhhhhh! I thought the APC who was the main opposition party did same to Jonathan's led administration? Oya, revenge time nah
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Onepeople: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
LibertyRep:
Obadiah Mailafia hinted such, what came out of it.

Nabena should except invitation soon from the usual quarters.
he became a regular visitor to DSS office.

1 Like

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

We know of two governors sponsoring bandits.

Those banditry is another money venture especially in Zamfara state.

They're making billions of naira with those boys.

Infact most bandits attacks were lies... They would just concoct news of bandits attacking community and give to the media just to keep the money flowing.

Some governors are using buhari's weakenes to cash out.

Some states are just becoming rich in the name of insecurity.

it bleeds my heart that they sometimes strike innocent villagers to keep the scam going.

Only if Nigerians would open their eyes to see the real scam that is going on.

The Government is stealing in a very coded manner.

Kankara boys kidnap is going to be another big cash out.

Billions of dollars is going to some states in the name of insecurity.

But Nigerians are psychologically weak to see fallacy.

And u can’t call their names
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by feejay70: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
We already know some nothern governors are sponsoring them. Its not ordinary. We need justice
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by tinktanker: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Them go tag on pdp gov now
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Useless north
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

Infact most bandits attacks were lies... They would just concoct news of bandits attacking community and give to the media just to keep the money flowing.

it bleeds my heart that they sometimes strike innocent villagers to keep the scam going.

Useless north
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by samdunzo: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
sterlingD:

This right here captures it all.It is so sad.

They kept on refusing to do anything about it, and made them comfortable with all this bogus negotiation and rehabilitation. What did they think would happen eventually? When you have an illness, you don't ignore the symptoms and continue denying your sickness until it becomes fatal. You treat the illness right away and then begin your healing process. Thus, I advise the North to treat terrorism like the cancer it is: do everything in your power to remove it, and then begin the rebuilding process once you are done
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
The greatest fear of fulani is the inevitable collapse of nijeriya.

The evil you people empowered to undo Jonathan, is now destroying you all... cheesy

Una neva see anything... tongue

Arrewa:
Not just one...

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by danngnews: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

So where do you place Buhari in all these? Despite his crooked ways, IBB when interviewed about June 12th polls cancellation accepted that the bucks stops at his table.He took responsibility for happened.

Untill you start seeing Buhari's nepotism in all these , you will only be going round in circles.

Nigeria problems did not start with Buhari, but he has exerbated it with the worst type of government policies this country has ever seen, that is why all these are happening now.

Can you in the name of God tell me why only northerners are at the head of almost all security apparatus? Are they the best qualified for it, are they there on merit?

In a sane country Buhari should have sacked Buratai a long time ago, the guy and his team has lost ideas on how to secure this country.

When u put wrong people in sensitive positions based where they come from or ethnic considerations instead on merit and capability, this is what you get.

2 Likes

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by chidiebere2020(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is not a joke
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by mauchiz: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
I don't understand all this rubbish, since they know there hideout, they should spray teargas, when they all faint, they enter there and get the little boys out, if they were kidnapped.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
mauchiz:
I don't understand all this rubbish, since they know there hideout, they should spray teargas, when they all faint, they enter there and get the little boys out, if they were kidnapped.

No. They are waiting for synchronisation of SIM cards with NIN. After that, all nigerias security problems will be solved instantly

3 Likes

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by BanevsJoker(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
No be IPOB again? Is there a PDP governor in the NW? If there is, they'll pin it on him.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Dawnofhope: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
So Obadiah Mailafia was right ,but they were shouting at him
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Dharniel600(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

North is just reaping what they sow. There has never been any good news coming out from the north. From one problem to another. Karma is a bitch
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Dovegrey: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
QuoteMeAndDie:
Me rushing to comment then I remember Helinues has been banned grin
[img]https://media1./images/7ccbd4ab3091e3f74f220788772818f5/tenor.gif?itemid=10985960[/img]
Good news
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dawnofhope:
So Obadiah Mailafia was right ,but they were shouting at him

Shouting or using DSS to harass d man? Let's see how DSS will respond in this situation?
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Dollanaira: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Dawnofhope: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Shouting or using DSS to harass d man? Let's see how DSS will respond in this situation?
I tell you , my dear . If to say Iam one of them , I would have been ashame .
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dawnofhope:
I tell you , my dear . If to say Iam one of them , I would have been ashame .

They can't be ashamed. They no exactly what they were doing.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
QuoteMeAndDie:
Me rushing to comment then I remember Helinues has been banned grin
[img]https://media1./images/7ccbd4ab3091e3f74f220788772818f5/tenor.gif?itemid=10985960[/img]
That annoying small boy that just finished his GCE.

1 Like

Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by slivertongue: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

Nigerians know the security crisis in the north is self inflicted but ur likes argued the opposite but u are speaking up now because GMB incompetence is affecting ur area
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by slivertongue: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
LibertyRep:
Obadiah Mailafia hinted such, what came out of it.

Nabena should except invitation soon from the usual quarters.

He will end up pointing to a state not governed by his party
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by HoluGraze: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

The very first time I see something in your post
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Aflix:
Arrewa coming soon with posts of Bandits attacking only villages and then pictures of the Beautiful North.

#Northernvillagerslivesmater.

In southern Kaduna, they are systematically killing the Christians. Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by Bimpe29: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
Why is it always the Northern Part of the country?
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Arrewa:
Not just one...

Fulani can't protect themselves
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by bigcasava1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
There will be a mass protest in Nigeria. It might start sooner than we think and it will result into massive looting of properties of business owners. We need to pray for this country.
Re: A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC by stormborn28(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Neddstark:
The governor of Katsina who negotiates with bandits is the one supporting the bandits. It is high time we unite irrespective of party affilations and our brave boys go into the forests and kill every single bandit.
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Train Station Revived By President Jonathan (photo) / Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.