Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

#RONYEM The Light From Asaramija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RONYEM The Light From Asaramija (163 Views)

I Saw A Man With A Candle Light From The South East illuminatin The Whole Nation / What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#RONYEM The Light From Asaramija by lordekenzo: 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
As Rivers state prepares for her LGA polls to elect credible candidates for her elective positions into the various wards and the Council in 2021. One word on the mouth and Lips of every Andoni man is competence and credibility.

May I personally congratulate Barr Erastus Awortu SA to the Governor of Rivers State on NDDC, ( The Leader of PDP ward 9 Andoni LGA ) and Dr. Inwon Joseph Urang , Rivers State Immunization officer, ( the most universally accepted Bishop of our dear cathedral & Deputy Leader ward 9 ) in whose time the youths in their party have had a sigh of relief.
First, Comr. Engr. Joseph Cornelius was elected Ward 9 chairman from PDP a youth and that has opened the door for more youthful aspirations.

Sir, as your party prepares to go for her congress looking at the political dynamics of PDP and the rotational policy to carry smaller communities along in the scheme of your Leadership. Asaramaija has never had the privilege to produce an elective Councilor or a Supervisory councillor hence the need to zone the seat of this forthcoming councillorship slot to them will not only be fair, but it will seem to all that justice has been done at last.

While you are pondering on whom to pick if my appeal is granted, look no further, I have done some soul searching for you. I present to Comr.
Mr Roy Ronyem Urang RONYEM ATAJIT URANG is the one. A native of Asaramaija , a loyal party man to the MARROW, The current unit Leader, a jolly good fellow, one whom has distinguished himself in the citadal of learning as an Academician. A natural born leader in the order of his boss Barr. Erastus Awortu ( full of empathy and compassion ) for his constituent the ( good people of ward 9).

He can serve as our elected representative and deliver the dividend of democracy to the great people of ward 9. His outspoken nature, intellectual reasoning in the order of solomon will attract development to us as a ward.

On that note Sir , I present to you Mr Ronyem Roy Atajit Urang ( from Asaramaija ) a councillorship hopeful from Ward 9 who in my view will make us proud if he is considered.

Thanks
Yours in Service,

Reward J. Unye-awaji
( A progressive with a Contemporary view )

(1) (Reply)

The Return Of Decree 2 / By His Mercies We Are Not Consumed / Buhari, Osinbajo, Others To Take COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.